Prove you're not a nanny state bootlicker - say one (1) nice thing about Israel

Prove you're not a nanny state bootlicker - say one (1) nice thing about Israel

jews are the true master race

It is inspirational the way Israel maintains a homogeneous society by controlling its borders.

Burning kikes in the oven smells bad we should just shoot them.

they kill lots of shitskin children desu

one nice thing, Mo'

Israel is really good at bilking the US out of billions to expand the Israeli state and power

oven dodgers escaped to a giant concentration camp with a climate like an oven. master race.

Israel is good.

They have a nice border wall

Those who bless Abraham will be blessed.

Bless Abraham and his offspring.

Abdoolah, one good thing....

Their border wall should extend to Tunisia and Turkey

I have extended family there like many of you I know.

Sticking all the jews in one place is a good idea.

W-who?

Mehemet....

O

Jesus was from there.

they built a FUCKING WALL

>zog
>small zog

Their defense industry is impressive, and they are leading the field in combat drones.

this

also CHECKED

I was saying i was Jewish, and that Sup Forums is full of Jews (just go to ANY DNA thread)

They kill muslims

They have some how swindled the entire world and got away with it. Fucked up but its respectable.

Their women are good looking.

Conscription should be implemented in the USA.

Some good looking women

They are most likely to nuke the middle east

They are devote satanists.

Fuck off boomer.

abdul, ahmed, either play the game or go back to banging

They are, but let me counter that with my experience in Israel during a business trip years ago. Saw tons of 20-something hot Israeli chicks all over the place but maybe 2 over the age of 40 that were attractive during my whole time there. Tells me that their women hit a major brick wall at some point.

pic related

they'll be gone soon.

The nation of Israel are the chosen of g-d.

There's one or two decent looking jewesses

Cmon now Fahad, put the salt aside for just one moment. And the goat

To be fair, most races drop off after 40. Asians are the one exception, while latinos and jews seem to have it worse.

fuck off kike

My country is a nanny state BECAUSE of Israel.
Fuck off Schlomo

drop the act, herschel - everyone knows that no one actually likes israel except for kikes and the poorest kind of white trash.

Jews>Asians>Whites >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>rest

That is the ultimate red pill

mandatory military training.

try again Abdullah

>devolved into talking about women

Do you even know him

back to the madrassa boys, work on those grooming skills

>most races drop off after 40
depends on the person
don't believe everything you see in the media, isn't that what Sup Forums's about?

>t. in japan all the time

Bibi is pretty based he triggers sandniggers to no end

Sure! The more Jews go to wonderful Israel the fewer of them there are here.

Once the jewess gets married she drops her glamour spell

>Prove you're not a nanny state bootlicker
Why does hating Israel make one a bootlicker?

Reminder you need 120 IQ to be a real jew (not OP)

>this much damage control for stating the obvious

>Asians > Jew > White
Corrected on account of asian women getting their claws on all the richest jew men and killing the jew lineage

It's a Jew containment country. Without it there would be a lot more Jews in western countries.

One day it will be glassed.

I'd lick her feet t.b.h

I have also extended

This. Your primary goal should be to make sure your offspring has the best genes and upbringing. Jews and asians are the best breeding partners for this due to high IQ and strict parenting.

The tricky part is making sure your spouse and offspring adhere to the teachings of Jesus and don't turn into hardcore leftists.

Bring them to Israel. It will make them based at birth

they sure are good at counting shekels

Its OK to show everyone your german flag

Death to it

see that canadian poster is pretty nice that user would like to lick her feet if that isnt nice idk what is lol

This is the same poster with a NZ IP address that is always on here shilling for the kikes without justification. You can tell by their posting style that it is the same poster. There is nothing nice to say about Israel unfortunately.

You've forgotten him. Most don't know his name. Yet you shall be protected as descendants of Israel.

GERMANY! :O

I don't consider raping jews to be full blown beastiality.. not going to get much nicer.

20% Arab dumb-dumb

Israel makes the best nerve gas.

This

You shouldn't threaten me.

ok

GERMANY!

thanks rangi, now you've got a cone full of sinnies to hoover up. Just check you don't have a small child in the bath or anything like that

Foods not bad and some women look good. Other than that Isn'trael isn't worth the hubub.

They kill/hate Muslims

They believe in the idea of an ethno-state

They got along with Romans OK (disregarding their multiple uprisings)

Israeli Jews are overall a lot better than the weak inbred shekel chasing kind we get around here.

>girls are tanned and slim
>mandatory military service
>deals with Muslims
>not self loathing and neurotic
>don't even try and make movies to brainwash

They have the world's largest collection of Jewish girls. And Jewish girls sure are pretty.

Your pitiful attempts at deflection aren't effective. Any true NZer dislikes Israel for a number of reasons.

Which one is you?

israeli bitches yo

jewesses have nice tits

It's a pretty nice country, at least in the major cities/tourist spots.

Source: I'm half Jew, half European and I took advantage of birthright.

Sorry chaim I'm white and would be happy for both you and those in that image to be at ground zero in Tel Aviv. :^)

great sense of humour

Conscription and Israel's got some fucking sweet women

They've managed to systematically colonize a significantly larger, more traditionally superior force and use it to shill pilpul around the world under the guise of individualism and "tolerance"

Is real still makes the step to enforce anti sodomy laws, without the need to pretend animals have feelings or rights about sex.

The israel make very great f4 phantom rear look mirror, and uzi 9mm look very great with film terminator

Cmon, which one of these "concerned New Zealanders" are you, Mo'?

>Jews
>Homogenous

the galil is a nice rifle.

Their women are great at taking black dick.

It will end soon enough.

The fucking commie Jews are great eith diamonds and money

Do you all just throw insults at anyone because you're protected