How the fuck is there no Awan/DWS/DNC thread? Are we being slid that hard?

How the fuck is there no Awan/DWS/DNC thread? Are we being slid that hard?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2017/09/06/exclusive-did-imran-want-capitol-police-to-find-wasserman-schultzs-laptop/
archive.is/VSxGu
foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/september2014/F-2012-21691WEP/DOC_0C05602802/C05602802.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yes dude.

Look at this bullshit.

dems are untouchable

there have been DWS threads, but it devolves into a discussion about her cankles

(((Media))) cooked up a lie about a solar flare and they're going to kill power grids to hide this story?

we've lost interest because no one ever goes to jail and we never get satisfaction. yes, we get it, the government can do whatever it wants.

That's fair. The Daily Caller report was pretty damning though

Everyone knows Pizzagate was a psyop designed to discredit Trump's supporters by making them look like conspiritards. Guess what, it worked. HTG and Pizzagate threads are overrun with shills. The sooner you let go of the stupid conspiracy theories the sooner people will start taking you seriously.

You think they manufactured hundreds of weirdly-phrased Podesta emails and inserted several references to known pedophiles vanishing to undisclosed islands as a psyop?

what do you mean, did anything happen recently with that?

Nice try John, but we know about Madeleine. Did you kill her or did Tony?

>as soon as you stop trying to expose the story of the century we will accept you
>CPP is just a regular pizza store, nothing to see here.
fuck off, why even post then? I know why, because you have an agenda... because you are a soulless faggot.

if that happens I will shit my fucking pants.

i love showing people i know who think im crazy for believing pizzagate the swimming pool email.. or christmas pasta in march email... then they say "ohhh t-that could mean anything though..uuhh"

Bump
Awan sends libs into hysterics. Try it if you use (((social media))).

I believe PG too but uncooked pasta lasts for a long time.

Let's hope your pants remain clean

All us frogs are checking out the new George Webb videos, a new Awan connection has been made, come check it out!

>Are we being slid that hard?
All.day. Good threads also keep getting deleted, while slide threads stay.

Maybe Pasta is Pineal gland?

dailycaller.com/2017/09/06/exclusive-did-imran-want-capitol-police-to-find-wasserman-schultzs-laptop/

Related: I didn't know the Daily Caller's URL off the top of my head so I searched "Daily Caller" on Yahoo. Top 5 results: Wikipedia, Twitter, Facebook, Google, Washington Post

oh damn, I honestly thought this would be hush hush for a while. Last I heard awan was in custody. Thanks user.

you really think some hoitey toitey faggots are gonna eat months old pasta in tupperware thats gonna start getting mold? you are delusional.

If I remember correctly, that theory was a dead end / slide, namefag.

Bump

archive.is/VSxGu

>Alvi has agreed to return to the U.S. and face an arraignment as early as Oct. 6, when her husband is scheduled to appear in court for a status hearing.
>Documents filed in federal court Wednesday outline the terms of her return.
>“Counsel represented that defendant Alvi will turn in her passport(s) when she returns to the United States, and that she will not seek to book any international travel following her appearance in the United States,” the documents said.

NOPE KILL YOURSELF YOU PIECE OF SHIT SHILL.
New Delhi report connecting HUMAN TRAFFICKING with PIZZA PARLORS
foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/september2014/F-2012-21691WEP/DOC_0C05602802/C05602802.pdf
This just mentions that previously trafficked victims are employed at NGO pizza parlors:
CLOSE TO 1,000 TRAFFICKING VICTIMS HAVE BEEN RETURNED
TO ANDHRA PRADESH FOR REHABILITATION, MOSTLY FROM DELHI,
MUMBAI, GOA AND PUNE. ANOTHER 400 VICTIMS ARE EXPECTED TO BE
REPATRIATED. BETWEEN APRIL/JUNE 2003, 74 GIRLS WERE RESCUED
FROM DELHI AND GOA BROTHELS AND BROUGHT BACK TO THE
HYDERABAD NGO PRAJWALA, WHICH WORKS WITH A NETWORK OF RURAL
NGOS TO COORDINATE REHABILITATION PLANS. THE STATE
GOVERNMENT HAS PROVIDED RS. 1,500 ($33.33) TO EACH OF THE 62
GIRLS. THE GOVERNMENT ALSO SUPPORTS THE INTERNATIONAL
ORGANIZATION FOR MIGRATION/AMUL DAIRY COOPERATIVE'S 4 PIZZA
PARLORS, WHERE 21 TRAFFICKED VICTIMS ARE EMPLOYED AT RS.
3,000 PER MONTH

Bump

Bump

Tick tock!

wtf does that have to do with pineal gland shit? I may be wrong, but I remember that being a thing to derail / slide. I dont dispute the human trafficking, rape, pizzagate... and your pic related doesnt say anything about pineal glands, so fuck you back namefag

Do you understand what uncooked pasta is?

nothing will happen man

big fish criminals NEVER face justice, only us plebs, who so much as sneeze in the wrong direction get raped by the court system.

dude it's real.

They fucking eat pineal glands and trip on the DMT to talk to entities.

PSYCHIC VAMPIRES!!!!!!!

wtf I hate pizzagate now.

Who cares about cankles when you got a T H I C C ass

this has all been debunked. and ive looked through the new emails theres nothing important there

ok now I remember.. Its not practical to harvest / traffic children for pineal glands to get DMT.. I dont know about much about D

i bet she could suck a mean dick

Her too

i know. but for real.... shes missing?

>serious discussions
>on cuck/pol/

Yawn, so sleepy - goodnight everyone!

Idk

TS my home bitch..... dont direspect

Idk just implying is spooky

Bump...hold the fuck on

Oh it is happening.
Christmas in September.

What does India have to do with USA pedo shit?

lots of fucking kids with no parents.

THEYRE NOT ALL PEDOS. They harvest the children for Pineal glands and sacrifices. They are a DMT cult.

wtf are you talking about? what (((Media))) is actually reporting on the CME from a 9.3+ X-Class flare is headed our way & will strike full-on in two days time? Please enlighten us.

they do it for energy purposes. there is literally negative energy which they harvest & use when they torture the children before killing them. they especially like drinking the blood of the tortured children (Adrenochrome) and this is the true reason behind blood-letting rituals which have occurred for thousands of years. Elite is just doing this shit and lying to us day after day while we're their wage slaves, making them rich so they can do it some more. When does it end?

Nice evidence.

I WANT MY HUMA FOIA /cfg/ BACK! Im not finished.

koreans boil live dogs bcausse they say they taste better that way, just random coincidence

It's all over the internet. Everyone knows except retirees

Koreans also believe sleeping with a fan on will kill you.

I've got some killer Oakley's, they're polarized. I'll be fine my friend.