/Z2020G/ ZUCKERBERG 2020: The man we need edition

When did you realize that "(You) can't cuck the Zuck" and he will defeat Drumpf in 2020?

i'd rather vote for a transexual nigga micheele obama than for a fucking millenial joo

#Drumpf4Prison #GimmeTheZuck

>millenial
> juice

Pick one Mr. Gen X, ya dumb faggot!

(((man)))

ZUCC 20∞

Bring it,fuckstick.

> "(You) can't cuck the Zuck"
more like Zuck the Cuck Kikenberg

Haw haw funny joo gonna joo

I gotta side with the get

Please.
We all know whos really gonna win

Agree to disagree

wtf im now a #cuck4zuck

i know it's cliche to say "i would move out of the country if X won". But i honestly think i would move out of america if zuckerberg became president.

Cuckerberg is too ugly and autistic to win. Women wont even vote for candidates perfectly aligned with their views if hes not chad enough.

Wow these are so bad it's baffling. Can you upload an imgur album full of these?

So fascinating

Can't Cuck the Zuck

Cuz He's Already a Cuck

I doubt he will win if his fanbase becomes wise enough to see he's a part of the problem. We know this can be arranged.

Impressive.

oh shit is shareblue back? looks like the same shitty memes

They're just old Hillary Pepes that have been repackaged by an unoriginal OP.

>The man we need edition
This guy?
Facebook just discovered Russians bought TONS of ADS in the election…

From Wired:
AMID ONGOING CONCERN over the role of disinformation in the 2016 election, Facebook said Wednesday it found that more than 5,000 ads, costing more than $150,000, had been placed on its network between June 2015 and May 2017 from “inauthentic accounts” and Pages, likely from Russia.

The ads didn’t directly mention the election or the candidates, according to a blog post by Facebook’s chief security officer Alex Stamos, but focused on “amplifying divisive social and political messages across the ideological spectrum—touching on topics from LGBT matters to race issues to immigration to gun rights.” Facebook declined to discuss additional details about the ads.

Facebook says it had given the information to authorities investigating Russian interference in the 2016 election. “We know we have to stay vigilant to keep ahead of people who try to misuse our platform,” Stamos wrote in the post. “We believe in protecting the integrity of civic discourse, and require advertisers on our platform to follow both our policies and all applicable laws.”

Some jew who sells peoples private information to a three letter agency, The same guy who openly admitted to conducting a social experiment on it's users just to see how negative vs positive posts would effect the mental state of the user, The same guy who values diversity over qualifications, The same guy who shilled for hillery and was outed by the people. Is the guy you think will win the 2020 election. Please vermin supreme has a better chance then jew burger.

He is a Rothchild. The whole bio on how he was a poor colledge student and "discovered" Facebook, etc. was invented and promoted by THEM. Now THEY can censor you, know everything about you and lately have been cutting advertising from Conservative sites and banning many outright. TRUE Fascists. The brainwashed zombie masses they call "livestock" will be controlled. Between Google, Facebook, Apple and Microsoft they have everybody. And they are EVIL. Think about it.

>The brainwashed zombie masses they call "livestock" will be controlled.
This.
How hard is it to "control" people when they censor your social media, encourage legalizing drugs and give us UBI?
Check and Mate.

>Here, take this money and this endless entertainment system. Don't go trying to start hate, that's not cool anymore. Oh, and enjoy the declining violent streak.
Yah, sounds positively vicious.

Kill yourself.

Pretty sure shareblue wouldn't want turbokike for president.

You sound like a bitch who needs "taken care of"
Are you a bitch?
Have titties, need a sugar daddy?
kys