What does Australian culture mean to you?

What does Australian culture mean to you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UFzW8rVRHRY
youtube.com/watch?v=XA241Lg70fg
youtube.com/watch?v=6NN7J-BpHGw
youtube.com/watch?v=uCGN7ifY1SU
youtube.com/watch?v=ANmdAw46HZw
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myall_Creek_massacre
youtube.com/watch?v=0RrFmbJzWno
youtube.com/watch?v=c7V2mXX29ys
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Steve Erwin, Crocodile Dundee, kangaroos, and shoe spiders.

Criminals.

emu's pure and simple.. emu's love on a hot aussie chick

i starting to think the best course of action for me is moving to australia and marrying and azn qt.

>Australian culture

Bathurst.

Warm weather.

Criminals.

pommy offshoot

they are like redneck brits

Steve Irwin, Men At Work, Last potential new-America

Desert, abos, and shitposters.

depicted fairly accurately here

wouldn't Canada be easier?

youtube.com/watch?v=UFzW8rVRHRY

youtube.com/watch?v=XA241Lg70fg

This video. Anytime I think of australia this video comes to mind

Sorry m8, we're full on whites.

only hongcouver has azns.

im not white

women acting this fake way is so god awful
you know what im talking about

To me Australia is all about cunt-talking bears in chairs.

>give me better daze

Well then let me be the first to welcome you my new brown friend. Seriously though, we're fucking full.

Has aus got fucked by muslims yet?

S x

Non-Australians will never know how it feels to experience mateship. It truly is the greatest thing on earth.

youtube.com/watch?v=6NN7J-BpHGw

youtube.com/watch?v=uCGN7ifY1SU

>im not white

How does an Asian even end up in a place like that?

Mad Max

Fat doughies, crack and rat tails.

>australia
>culture
pick one

lolwut, dont 75%+ of your pop live like a mile from the border?

>What does Australian culture mean to you?

Not being as good as New Zealand at Rugby.

Banging ice in your pecker while bribing low level police officials to pay bikies to kill boat people.

The dumb bogans even bashed italians and dark haired people with sun tans.

Bogans are so fucking stupid.

yeah, west sydney is full of them and other cities have some as well but long term the chinks should keep them in check

This is what it means to be Australian:

youtube.com/watch?v=ANmdAw46HZw

Fuck off ya cunt

Italians and dark haired people aren't Australian.

>The dumb bogans even bashed italians and dark haired people with sun tans.
i see no problem here

ayy kek

An island of degenerate criminal scum

I don't speak gook

Eh Id say chinks are fucking us over more. But then you can also blame the pollies for allowing it in the first place.

Sniffing petrol.

The Myall Creek Massacre comes immediately to mind. And that anoying Paul Hogan asshole, who refuses to pay his taxes.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myall_Creek_massacre

VB, flanno shirts, Ute's and Bush doofs

literally this

Im just warming up, you pathetic worm

it means 4 dickheads just tried to break into my house and had a chainsaw so now I'm sitting and waiting on the police

but then you'd have to important that roastie

>picture of Vietnamese Texan fucktoy

youtube.com/watch?v=0RrFmbJzWno

>a fucking leaf

Consistently beating us at sports that we invented.

Films. Picnic at Hanging Rock, and the best KP ever made, Walkabout. Walkabout (1971), that is.

all hail the eternal anglo

Is this the Austrian Monty Python?

>3:30

Destroying the actual history of the nation and replacing it with apologizing to and celebrating aboriginal people forever despite them never doing anything worthwhile for anyone.

But they were there first. Surely that has to be worth something.

Since the kids in here aren't interested in the excellent films, I'll move on to the music. Roy Agnew, Percy Grainger, the pianists Geoffrey Tozer and Noel Mewton-Wood. An island SOAKED in culture.

>how about I put my hands down your pants
>no thanks bro thats fucked

every fucking time

Gay sex skinheads

Australian culture is bogan culture. If you're a nationalist here you're a low IQ bogan moron.

Drinking beer, beating women, and hectic skids. cunt.

Pontiac G8

Do you know that
"we would like to acknowledge the traditional land owners"

doesn't mean anything?

It's just a meaningless phrase that keeps people happy.

WTF does traditional owning even mean?

you have to go back

Its a parody of a show called Bushtucker Man featuring the real Australian legend Les Hiddins.

youtube.com/watch?v=c7V2mXX29ys

Just watch the above 2 tv shows if you want to know the grassroots culture.

Most of the upper class is just tryhard america anyway.

A country of loudmouth chad cunts? Kim nuke Australia when?

The composer Miriam Hyde? Anyone? Anything? Picnic at Hanging Rock? Anyone? Walkabout (1971)... Anyone? Noel Mewton-Wood, anyone? Percy Grainger? Roy Agnew? Anyone? Geoffrey Tozer? Anyone? No? No. Very Sup Forums-like. Culture here comes in infographics and ignored book threads. Internet-addicted children.

Canadians that dont give a fuck.

>Australian culture

Beer drinking and shitposting.

Basically warm island version of Canada with uglier indians and kangaroos.

Barbies, bogans, budgie smugglers, ute's, roo's, croc's, stubby's and sheilas.

zyzz

Mad Max

Not much anymore. The libtards have made this country so damn politically correct to the point of ridiculousness. 'Sorry day', rewriting university history, batshit insane laws, cunts wanting to tear down statues and general degeneracy. To top it off we have serious mass immigration issues and if you dare to speak up about it, you get charged for "racial incitement" and shunned, as well as losing your job.
What most of the world believes to be "Australian culture" is from another, better Australia. Now we all just sit around getting invaded, being PC and driving this once-great country into the dirt.
It was good while it lasted, but we are becoming a minority in our own homes, and our culture is going down with us.

does that shitty paintjob say "kawaii in the streets?"
omg kek
>>aussies
Friendly Uncle Choppa puttin' some shrimp on the barbie, mom and pop meth cooks, and Danger 5 on the telly

>What does Australian culture mean to you?
Mostly just orgies in the bush.

mateship, and some fucking loose cunts that can't hold their drinks

Trash.
Just kidding.
Australian culture isn't even trash.
It does not exist.
At least trash can be recycled into something useful or be used for compost.

anyone deal with people trying to break into your house? this is my first rodeo. I was asleep when it was happening and was just going to ignore it but the banging on the door was really loud. looked out the window and about 4 guys in a shitty car one at the boot and one going back and fourth down the side of the house. tried turning my phone on but it was dead so had to wait an hour to call the police trying to get it to charge.
I think they took off when they saw the neighbour across the street. neighbour said one had a fuel tank and they had a chainsaw.

had to wait an hour just to call cops and finally did now have been waiting on them and it's been about an hour waiting for the police to arrive.

anxieties going through the roof. don't want to sleep at night. don't want to sleep in the day.

Every single Australian I have ever met is ether an obnoxious, trashy, trendy, liberal, degenerate. Or, an obnoxious, trashy, trendy, liberal, asian/gook degenerate... Why is this the case? You faggots talk lots of shit both in rl and online. Bunch of untermensch. Seriously stay away from Jewnited States. Every cunt I see with a possible faggot Aussie accent, I will hunt and beat the fuck out of. I am tough. Fuck you kangaroo fuckers. Eat shit and die.

If I were a small man, I'd have lost respect for the Aussies in this thread. But I don't. A child made the thread. A 16 or 17 year old. The ones responding, wherever they're from, are 16-24 at best. You're all a bunch of stupid motherfuckers, and none of you are funny. I hope you know that. Cynical anti-whatever will get you nowhere. Shame on all of you. Especially you Australian kids who let it turn into this. You're thieves, right? Ha ha hahhahahahhahhhahahh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What's Australian culture?

You don't know what you're messing with, maate.

who the fuck is this

>Some top bloke smashed my missus and I can't catch my breath about it
Cheer up mate

same thing can be said for americans but at least we know we are trash

Australians have no culture.

People say that Americans have no culture but in my experience Americans are FAR more cultured than Australians.

Every conversation I've had with an Aussie is always about either sports, cars, beer, women or some combination of the above.

>gets invaded by angry taipans
>posts full account immediately on Sup Forums

> truth

jesus censor that shit, and warn people