If you thought Zuck couldn't Cuck any harder. Zuck outcucked himself this time

archive.is/TAb1x

Other urls found in this thread:

fuck
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lol this is amazing. I hope trump and zuck kill each other.

Trump is going to nationalize Facebook, Google, and Amazon.

big if true.

hope zucc is destroyed in the most humiliating way possible in 2020.

Not nationalize, but if these fuckers aren't careful Trump is going to pull a Reagan and have another Bell Breakup, except it'll be tech companies instead of telephone companies this time around.

>mfw Google, Facebook, Amazon, etc have to sell off different divisions

Please god let this happen. And let cuck be against it so strongly he goes to war with the federal government. I want a literal corporation/government HOT WAR.

the phonecall that damned america

>Sup Forums DECLARES TOTAL MEMETIC WAFARE UPON MARK ZUCKERBERG

>SPREAD THE WORD

>CREATE AND BUMP ANTI-FB AND ANTI-ZUCC THREADS

>POST ANTI-ZUCC MEMES

>WEAKEN HIS PUBLIC AMONG NORMIES

>STORM NORMIE FB PAGES WITH REDPILLING MEMES, SPECIFICALLY DIRECTED AGAINST ZUCKERBERG

>DESTROY HIS SENSE OF SECURITY ON FACEBOOK, HIS PROPAGANDA PLATFORM FOR HIS 2020 PRESIDENTIAL RUN

IT'S TIME AGAIN, Sup Forums PREPARE YOUR MEMES AND SHITPOSTS, STEEL YOUR RESOLVE, WE WILL DESTROY HIS AMBITIONS IN A TOTAL PREEMPTIVE MEMETIC WAR

SPREAD THE WORD, DO YOUR PART

Zuck knows the only way he can get Moloch's support for 2024.

How could he be further destroyed beyond how badly his parents destroyed his face?

YO THAT FACE IS SO FUCKING WEIRD

Has he sacrificed anyone yet? You know the Rothschilds are getting BTFO right?

>Fake data from leftards
>Faggot flag

Can ignore
Sage

Why the fuck would you say that in a thread that is legit? I know. Because you're a shill!

Something very Jewish is going on.

Theres a ton of pizzagate shills out of nowhere tonight. Steisand effect much?

Das rite! Bitch made muthafuckah.
Check mate Nigga.

It's gonna be a Heeb vs Heeb global corporate warfare.
#fuckfacebook

Checked

It'll be interesting how competing companies will take advantage of the google fiber networks already set up...

Facebook already admitted to hiding posts and articles that would have supported Trump during the election. Is it possible the Russian ad-bots were DNC connected?

This has been my daily wish a Google, Amazon breakup. Throw in Facebook for good measure. But if I had a choice it would be Google and Amazon first.

terrible news about mark zuckerbergs plane crashing. So young so sad

Google has been on that path for the past decade. There's a reason Apple just accumulates money and doesn't do too much shit. Amazon is starting to do it. The Whole Foods thing will eventually bite them in the ass. Facebook is also fucked because they keep trying to acquire everything under the Sun and they've migrated from being a social network site to being the IRL version of Genisys from the shitty Terminator movie with the Game of Thrones dragon lady.

Was steve jobs jewish? Maybe that has something to do with it.

No. His birth father was a Syrian Muslim, birth mother was a Catholic, adopted parents (the Jobs) were Calvinists.

exactly only the fucking kikes ruin everythign.

Fucking hell dude do you see them trips man?

SOMEBODY DELETE HIS ACCOUNT fuck book.com/help/delete_account

I support this

I most defenately support this too. Monopolies are fucking evil, the question is why are Liberals supporting monopolies like google, facebook, apple and silicon valley. When they say they are against big corporations?

Mark Zuckerberg is a traitor and an enemy of our nation.

He's a data thief who spies on millions of Americans. He's a threat to freedom and democracy itself.

FRESH OFF THE PRESSES BOYS

Because they're retarded.

Zucc will do to America what he does to his Facebook users settings.. Totally fuck them up.

Another meme if we want to hit them hard.

Call congress and senate to start an antitrust seperation of Google and Facebook.

1. Market Control
2. Flow of information
3. then bring ethics.

Even start making a petition.

This is what we should present them with. We have a "regan" like President. Now let us use that against our enemies who dare try to silence us.

Oh nothing again
Call me when they have a tit for tat, Russians wanted him to win and they used bots and whatever but hillary has the while msm on her side is it comparable?

Because as always, it's okay when they do it.

Mark Fuckerturd has gone too far this time

>google fiber networks
been hearing this for years
yet still dont see it
it seems to me like, considering how important the internet is, and how it can deliver tv, phone calls, and all other this, that laying down new fiber lines should be paid by the tax payer and done by the government all over the fucking country

>graph
jej

PRAISE JEJ

BREAK THEM ALL UP
FUCK GLOBALISTS
WE CAN'T KILL THEM IN THE STREETS SO FUCK THEIR WEALTH

Jesus what a weak chinned/jawwed little faggot

was he Syrian or Assyrian?

Google makes all their money off their ad division, there's nothing to break up. They would have to segment search/video/banner ads to have any impact.

t. Ads Xoogler

uhh its called ALPHABET

He shouldn't even be allowed to run, he runs a website that has information of maybe 90-95% of the United States population and about half the world. We'd be getting closer to being monitored by our government 24/7 than ever before.