Bermuda is not in Irma's path

Yearly reminder as hurricanes bear down on places like Barbuda and the Bahamas. This is mostly for Burgers, but some others, too.

Bermuda is not in the Caribbean. It is in the Atlantic. We are not impacted by Hurricane Irma.

We'll be hit by some storm you don't care about, but we'll be fine.

Who gives a fuck. The only half-decent supply of oranges on the East Coast is in the path of the 'cane.

Hi Bermuda. I dont care what you wrote but I just wanted to say hi.

Hi America. See you on a cruise ship sometime. Try not to complain about prices too much.

what is there in Bermuda, except offshore accounts? Seriously

Triangles.

Who?

whoa, rare looking flag.

quality bantz

Aruba Jamaica Ohh I want to take you to BERMUDA Bahama, stop shitposting pretty mama

I once met a hot older bermuda housewife online that lived in bermuda - she was going to have me come over and then sex me on her boat.. but I sperged out one night and she never talked to me again

Even if the hurricane ever got to bermuda it would probably just disappear

Beautiful beaches. Dark rum to make the dark n stormy, our national drink. We had the America's Cup which was cool for rich people. We don't do the offshore accounts so much. We mostly sell insurance. One of the highest per capita incomes in the world.

What's in Brazil, except gangs who wear flip flops and deteriorating Olympic venues?

Was her name Sue? You dodged a bullet if so.

Do any none wealth ppl live, and if they, what kind of employment is there.

You mention high per capita is that just due to expats registering there?

tell me to f-off if you like just really interested

Keep your fingers crossed for Jose.

Wealthy people do live here. Bermuda isn't a place to park offshore personal wealth. That's more the British Virgin Islands, Cayman, and a few others.

So the people who live here are wealthy. There is a healthy International Business community. Most of the GDP comes from that -- not tourism. This is a reinsurance and insurance hub. Essentially, the island is a hub for insuring unique risks. There was a huge boom here after 9/11, as insurance companies here paid out very quickly while US Insurers fought their policyholders for years. This made the Bermuda market very attractive.

I won't go too much further into the weeds, but the insurance and reinsurance industry here is very profitable. People work in those industries. And they live here. They have to live here to do that business. There is a thriving expat community and they stay here for years.

Otherwise Bermuda is very restrictive. People don't just live here "on paper." The expats live here year round.

The vibrant International Business community leads to the high incomes. And we have no income tax.

Now, the party that just got elected to power is doing everything they can to turn this into Jamaica light, but I digress. For now, it's great.

Could use a day off work desu

cheers for the overview, and hope the storms aren't too bad off Irma

Mmmmm dark rum. Bermuda, glad you and your rum are not in harm's way. Cheers!

get and bermuda gets invaded by either muzzies or gooks

redemption roll

Dat's real fine, Bermuda mon. You jus keep smokin dat ganja.

Glad to hear Bermuda is going to be ok. I couldn't sleep with the worry. Do you get the tail end of hurricanes there?

Can you turn off your triangle please? What are you doing with all those planes and ships?

so that means only niggers will be affected with it. so Im fine

Are you a nigger?

CNN reporting all contact has been lost with Bermuda. Communication has been down for an hour. Shitposters have not been receiving any replies. The worst is feared and our thoughts and prayers go out to the inhabitants.

F

Someone told me there is a place in bermuda where the wind that blows sounds especially sinister.
Is this true?

How's it going bye? Bermudian in the South USA for a while, shit is so fucking cheap here, like a richfag almost.
Stay safe from whatever storms come around home, the water here is garbage and the buildings are too.
It'll be the next election maybe by the time I'm gonna return, gov better not throw us down de gutta with excessive spending and whatever else they lose money on

Yes, some areas like the coves and caves, it's nothing like in the past as there's a lot less trees now

how are the beaches there? Do you have any decent low declination gentle slope beaches for swimming or does the shore drop off abruptly making it dangerous?

Don't know if Bermy guy is coming back, but our beaches are fairly flat once you're in the water. Some are fucky with the waves and rip tides, but you basically can walk all the way in until you can't stand up. No rocks on beaches to fuck your feet up, but jellyfish and man o' wars wash up in the summer