>music
>movies
>tv
>drinking
>traveling
>parties
>vidya games
>social media

So what am i supposed to do on a Friday night that's redpill approved, play bingo with my grandma?

listen to Cuban short wave radio transmissions

i'm playing bingo with ur grandma if u know what i mean

Do what you enjoy, but think of (((them))) while you're doing it. Also as an amerifat, you should kill a nigger.

i'm building a deck while listening to the radio.

Friday is for going to be really early and sleeping in until 4am on Saturday so you can have an appropriate amount of energy for your planned outdoor activities and reflect upon the another week past.

fpbp

Your grandma is probably a hippie. Best just stare at a wall until your fall asleep.

Gambling is degeneracy

Making white children, kill niggers, gym

Read the Bible with your children.
Don’t have children? Make some with your wife.
Don’t have a wife? Go find one.

> 2017
> Finding a worthy woman is easy today
> Women are degenerate sluts on a whole

Fish, hunt, camp, wood working/building, clean, go off roading, ride horses, etc etc

you ain't gettin' no tail thinkin' like that nigga

It's ok to participate in degeneracy in moderation. You're only human... but the point is to acknowledge that these things are not good to indulge too much.

But you could:
Learn a skill--(this is the best form of recreation for men. Especially if it involves creativity and ingenuity). Read a book. Lift weights. Find a girlfriend.

There's nothing wrong with socializing though. Parties are degenerate if they center around degeneracy(drugs, alcohol, degenerate culture)

>Pre 1900 European music
>View at your own discretion
>See above
>Degenerate
>depends on where you're going
>Degenerate
>Play at your own discretion
>Degenerate
Or, alternatively, you could read a fucking book, you ingrate.

browse /soc/ thats what I do and I am not degenerate int he least :)

So are we going to make reviewbra the CNN Sam Hyde? We can try and make them post his picture for national news

That's the problem with you degenerate normies. You always think about ME and what makes ME feel good instead of what is good for ME. Read a Book, Lift weights, Develop a skill put discipline in your life.

chingching chong cohng

>a nigger

the only approved activity is directly interacting with the hive itself.

is this your first cult or something?

Read dumbass

crack a boon

>>music
Only rap and pop is degenerate.

>movies
Nothing wrong with that. Just don't pay to see them and torrent them instead.

>tv
What are you 60? TV is fucking dead and owned by the corporates now. Its utter trash.

>drinking
In moderation is fine. Don't be that annoying drunk guy who thinks he is a victim all the time.

>traveling
Whats the point? All multicultural western cities are the same thing now and only libtards risk going to developing dumps.

>parties
Whats the problem with this?

>vidya games
Video games are bigger then hollywood now. Only people iv heard complain about them are faggots.

>social media
The sooner Facebook dies, the better.

>Sup Forums is one person

There is no definite list. You recognize degeneracy when you see it. Dark Souls? Fine. Dragon dildo Age Inquisition? Degeneracy. A few beers to relax? Fine. Getting drunk on natty till you puke with retarded people? Degenerate.

>drinking
If you think drinking is degenerate you're an idiot. Sure, if you're non functioning whatever you're doing is degenerate but if you function on par with societies (or gods) standards you're good to go.

those thicc thighs, more?

Women at church need the D too.

Sexual intercourse with your white married partner that you've both only ever had sex with one another.

>Pretty
>Brown eyes

Back to redit you go.

no soy el chong

thats gambling and is degenerate

have premarital intercourse with minorities

not all media is degenerate, you just have to realise that all media is propaganda and choose accordingly.

>music
listen to good music instead of pop music
>movies
watch cinema from 1980s and before
>tv
got me there
>drinking
do it responsibly
>traveling
theres nothing wrong with this
>parties
degenerate
>vidya
nothing wrong unless you play shitty games like overwatch
>social media
got me there

find your niche faggot

get a real hobby such as woodworking or machining

even warhammer 40k/modeling is acceptable

The same thing you do on any other night.

Having a weekly day of indulgence is itself an entirely degenerate concept.

How about not give a shit about the opinions of some people on the internet or not assume everyone on Sup Forums is one person. Do what you enjoy as long as you aren't fucking up things for anyone else while you do it.

so pol really is one person after all, ive always wondered about that

John,
Go to sleep. We will contact you when you are needed.
Goodnight John.

my nigga

checkd

checked

My waifus eyes are welcoming and warm enough to make me melt like butter. Fght me nibba.