Friendly daily reminder that Canada is still more white than USA

Friendly daily reminder that Canada is still more white than USA

>56%

Other urls found in this thread:

newobserveronline.com/2017/08/us-white-birth-rate-boost-majority-of.html
canadahaitiaction.ca/content/trudeau-government-announces-20-million-donation-clinton-foundation
theguardian.com/world/2017/jul/13/omar-khadr-settlement-canada-trudeau
cbc.ca/news/politics/private-refugee-sponsorship-soros-un-1.3769639?cmp=rss
thestar.com/business/2016/10/23/finance-ministers-key-advisers-want-100m-canadians-by-2100.html
globalnews.ca/news/3578905/justin-trudeau-mexican-visa-more-criminals/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Are white hispanics criollos in the 56%

I'm talking about real white hispanics not lighted sknned mestizos

Yeah but it's Canada.

We like our neighbors to the north. You can stick it in any time.

Eh, it depends on where in America you live. The city I live in is 0.04% black according to the last census.

no, the 56% is "non-hispanic whites"

there is no such thing as white hispanic. white hispanics are smelly and ugly brown shits.

>haha we won't be minority white for a couple years after you
In 1971 Canada was 96% white. America was NEVER that white but you fucking leafs still decided to ruin your country.

if you include euro hispanics we're at 79.9%

>very important people, part of the superior aryan race

>79.9%
lol

are they ok?

no

ignore all shill threads
>in all fields

>canada draws itself as a woman
Shocked, I am not.

It's probably a trap too

So any reason its a nigger and a white woman and not a white man you fucking cuck?

:'(

It's a /bant/ meme, quit getting triggered

woops i made a wrong reply meant to get the r they ok post

Friendly daily reminder that even a 15% white USA would STILL be more people than all of Canada. :^)

Then keep it in the containment board because it's no good.

Every white country is whiter than the US

but you guys are catching up fast

fix this before it is too late

>Wow, my country has 130 million black men in it! Fucking BASED
this is your mindset

typical "white" american.

Canada is 0% white. Leafs don't get white man status.

yeah but you are letting so many somalis into your holes, and the white birthrate in the US has started rising. You will soon be Somali'd

>my country is going to cucked shit but at least i'm not le 56%

I too enjoy mocking the burgers, but the immigration issue hits to way to close to home for both nations...

KYS leaf

It's sort of an environment better suited for whites. Cancer rate goes in colder climates for whites.

Kind of like niggers other and shitskins have lower cancer rates in hot areas.

We win again.

this IS the containment board

True.

But you're a country of whiny faggots who ha e yet, in the history of your country, to provide anything of worth to the world.

You're just lucky you make a cute hat.

Learn the difference, it could save your life.

How many white people live in Canada again?

Yeah but isn't that in faggot country? I mean the French Canada?

which canadian team is that?

Quebec is French Canada. The east coast hasn't been French in hundreds of years.

Leave the leafs alone...
>they haven't won a cup since 93...
>90
>three

LOLZ

i thought hokkie was "canada's game"
surely they've won a cup in the last 24 years?

At least 20. One of them is named Bill.

To give you some context, Prince Edward Island had 645 black people on the 2006 census.

no bill was traded to the pens
toronto has paid him to win the cup twice and will continue paying him to play for another team

Zero Canada is primarily populated by leafs, cucks, and faggots

dont forget chinks and sandniggers too

And still more gay

>white birthrate in the US has started rising.
sauce?

You'd think so...
But instead powerhouse CLASSICAL hockey cities have won like:
>Tampa
>Carolina
>Dallas
>Anaheim

USA
>+200million whites built on a foundation of rebellion and not taking shit
>right to bear arms and free speech & property

Canada
>~25million whites built on a foundation of subservience and taking shit from England
>NO right to bear arms and free speech or property
>government colluding directly with George Soros

newobserveronline.com/2017/08/us-white-birth-rate-boost-majority-of.html

W H I T E P I L L S

how embarrassing

oh. bill's gone, eh? fug.

what are they considering white

white non-hispanic

so actual white

I may be black, but at least I'm not Canadian.

Surprising fact Aussies and poo in loo are better at hokkie then leafs

Yeah but all the Canadians on Sup Forums are chinks.

holy shit i didnt know you could teach monkeys to speak

canadahaitiaction.ca/content/trudeau-government-announces-20-million-donation-clinton-foundation
>The Canadian government is donating 20 million dollars to the Clinton Foundation. The money will distributed over four years to assist in sexual and reproductive health programs in Nigeria.

theguardian.com/world/2017/jul/13/omar-khadr-settlement-canada-trudeau
>Khadr was was charged with throwing the grenade that killed US army Sgt Christopher Speer in 2002, when Khadr was 15 years old. He pleaded guilty to murder but later recanted and said he was coerced into making the plea.
>The soldier’s widow, Tabitha Speer, along with retired special forces Sgt Layne Morris, who was injured in the firefight, sued Khadr in Utah. They won a $134m wrongful death judgment in 2015. Now they want an Ontario court to uphold that judgment, and sought an injunction aimed at freezing Khadr’s assets ahead of hearings later this year.
>Ontario judge denies request by US soldier’s widow and injured former soldier to freeze former Guantánamo detainee’s assets ahead of hearing in the fall
>Canada’s prime minister, Justin Trudeau, has defended the C$10.5m (US$8.24m) in a settlement paid to a Canadian man held at Guantánamo Bay for a decade, calling it the best choice in difficult circumstances.

cbc.ca/news/politics/private-refugee-sponsorship-soros-un-1.3769639?cmp=rss
>Canada is forming a partnership with the United Nations and billionaire George Soros to help other countries implement their own version of Canada's private refugee sponsorship program.
>will offer countries "tailored advice" on how to adapt and implement the refugee programs.
>The joint initiative between the government of Canada, the UN High Commission on Refugees and Soros's Open Society Foundations will have a kick-off meeting in Ottawa in December, the release said.
>Soros contributing funding to the project.

I didn't know cucksheds weren't soundproof!

And here we have a leaf not realizing he is using the 60% meme on another leaf because fuck it they're leafs

Everyone is more white than the US at this point.

America's 63% non-hispanic white. Where do you guys keep getting this 56% from?

For what, one more year with your cuck politic policies? Fuck everyone, don't procreate with whites, and welcome imagrants? I give it 2 years tops and you'll be swimming in fucking jihadists and mutts.

burn

Canada is going to be 60% in less than 20 years btw

Enjoy ;)

thestar.com/business/2016/10/23/finance-ministers-key-advisers-want-100m-canadians-by-2100.html
>Imagine Canada with a population of 100 million — roughly triple its current size.

>>>For two of the most prominent voices inside the Trudeau government’s influential council of economic advisers, it’s much more than a passing fancy.

>It’s a target.

The 14-member council was assembled by Finance Minister Bill Morneau to provide “bold” advice on how best to guide Canada’s struggling economy out of its slow-growth rut.

>One of their first recommendations, released last week, called for a gradual increase in permanent immigration to 450,000 people a year by 2021 — with a focus on top business talent and international students. That would be a 50-per-cent hike from the current level of about 300,000.

The council members — along with many others, including Economic Development Minister Navdeep Bains — argue that opening Canada’s doors to more newcomers is a crucial ingredient for expanding growth in the future.

>They say it’s particularly important as more and more of the country’s baby boomers enter their golden years, which eats away at the workforce.

The conviction to bring in more immigrants is especially significant for at least two of the people around the advisory team’s table.

You wont be a country in 50 years. It will be asians and mudslimes

Winter is coming.

We will have to build the wall north. George rail road martin predicted it.

They can't stand the fact that their favorite race meme is a dead meme

This is my town in Canada, Alberta

>liberals don't work, and waste their time screaming about racism and such

>conservatives work high paying blue collar jobs, and don't have time to complain

>when aussies are better at both shitposting and your national sport, the two things you are known for

Yeah well, we are all fucked without a 4th reich habbening soon.

Basically being a Canadian is synonymous with being a cuck now

>said the fucking faggot

friendly reminder that our 56% is still more people than your country

i already covered this mate, see
it doesn't matter to me because i won't be here in 10 years and neither will my children

>Know you're going to die
>Doesn't even try to kick them or spit in their face

>*unzips sombrero*

not for long

globalnews.ca/news/3578905/justin-trudeau-mexican-visa-more-criminals/

>it doesn't matter to me because i won't be here in 10 years and neither will my children
Smart move

Yep, eastern canada only bastion of real "canadiana" left - Sadly they all just vote for more social services since the economic sectors there are in shambles

>try to kick them or spit in their face
>get an even longer and more torturous and brutal execution instead
baka

>56%
fucking kill me

where is this paradise, user?

Any city filled with latinos

they practically ethnically cleansed Los Angeles from Blacks

Where is this holy land? I'm bringing my goats

Yeah, it's really rough for me to see that shit. A good number of my ancestors had been in Quebec and eastern Canada since the late 1700s and early 1800s.

PEI and Nova Scotia suffer from massive brain drain because of the economic centers that have been built up in lower Canada. They move into places like Toronto and lose their sense of identity among the horde. This isn't just white people, but it does seem to affect us more than others.

Daily reminder that Canada is just the hat of the USA, and we definitely need a new one.

I tell you this right now I live in a small town in Kentucky its nothing but white people. We used to have one middle eastern guy but he got ran off...Imagine a place that only has forests, hills, creeks and primarily right wing white people.

Even if true, Trudeau will see to it that you're 80% brown before end of 2020. I guarantee it.

We're working to undo our damage, your leader is doubling down on fucking Canada into oblivion. Have fun with that!

Honestly one of the upsides of Mexicans they fucking hate blacks they tolerate white people fairly well their foods not bad and they will work fuck it you guys can have California and New Mexico in exchange we want your services in purging the nigs and if we can get rid of them all you can have Arizona too

thank me later nig nog.

This thread needs more Leafgirl.

are you people serious? rural america is incredibly white and it's most of the country's land

they are not mexicans, its ISIS.

Was this just an advertisement for chainsaws?

u are retarded

>PEI
>21% with French ethnic roots
>4% speak French

>NFLD
>5% with French ethnic roots
>0.4% speak French

oh look you're retarded

Kek

>'merica is 56%
>cucknada is 56% asian