Neo-Nazi scared of black man

Damn what a little bitch. Visibly shaken at the thought of the black man fucking him. You guys are fucking weak as hell HAHAHAHA

youtube.com/watch?v=y43eUiEmDB8

>people have to share a society with these animals.

Yeahhhhhnooo
Weak b8 not so gr8

I agree we should stop american immigration to other countries

>neo-nazi
>scared

Please don't leave me here.

Haha white guy shut him the fuck down. The nig was probably homeless and drunk.

This is what happened in NYC on May 15th 2017, on D train Brooklyn bound from >Manhattan at around 8:30pm. Soon after this video, this black drunken guy was punched and dragged by another guy who is not happy with his "gay" statement.

nt

He's not a neo nazi you dumb faggot. The black ex con walked up on him trying to start something. The guy is just a dude trying to get home from work and to stood up to him.

Niggers stirring up trouble as usual.

why is he a neo-nazi? just because he's bold

Niggers are so cringe.

we should stop the australian menace

>respectable white man vs shoddily dressed drugged up nigger

Why the hell did this guy even waste his breath on this worthless chimp. It seems like no matter how much shit niggers pull, mainstream America will never catch on to how much of a drain they are. We ought to encourage them to chimp out and hate white people, because we'll be left with too few the of rational ones to justify the normie idea that blacks are capable of being productive members of society.

Some blacks are okay but the capability is inborn and you can't lift them up as a people. As a group, they're about what you'd expect from a people with that large of an IQ gap. Strong people will be successful no matter their circumstances, so attempts to lift up blacks as a group are doomed to failure and are no more than a money drain on productive members of society.

>Visibly shaken at the thought of the black man fucking him.

That is because 100% of the time the white person has a lot more to lose in a fight while the nigger does not know the concept of consequences nor are the consequences anywhere as severe for him.

>man shaves head because he's balding
>nigger assumes that he's a nazi

All this did was show that niggers are fucking retarded just like you, OP.

The black guy is right to be mad, that alarmed looking mayo is trying to gentrify the hood.

lol it's shit like this that makes people racist.

I would have stung him right when he looked away. Waited right before he snapped back to get back in my face and would have sung him a lullaby. Drunk gangsterfag

That guy is not one of us. That stupid ass nigger is drunk all he needs to do is push him over and he'd fucking break his small skull open.

When I was on the subway in NYC there was a ghetto nigger going around just calling everyone a pussy.
The thing is most people are intelligent enough to know fighting a ghetto nig would not be worth it, as tempting as bashing his nappy head in would have been.

These type of dindu's lives are so worthless they have nothing to lose by getting in fights or stabbing/shooting a random white person for no reasaon.

>Irony
Kinda like what Trump and the Alt-right have been doing with minority groups. The more people he fucks with the bigger the hatred for whites in this country becomes and it'll be open season discriminating whites

>Some blacks are okay
no

sage

>take him out! take him out!

Typical woman trying to start shit and/or escalate the situation. She is going to get somebody killed when she goads the wrong hothead in a situation like that.

Keep your mouth shut you stupid clam.

It already was, retarded. But no one was openly saying it which was much more dangerous.

Why is that nig harassing a cancer patient?

all I see is a loud nigger being put into his place with words

Top Kek sheep bro

Well exactly, and they could be successful in their own society (if governed correctly) but not among whites. They need harsh laws and restriction on liberties (i.e. they need to be survailed and checked for gang activity). Whites have no need of these restrictions and desire natural liberties. Either we have to live in segregation under segregated laws or we continue holding them to a standard they can't adhere to.

Let's get images of cancer patients and have the left call them Nazis.

The fuck did we do, user is a sheep fucker from NZ

He should have just shot the nigger dead. end of story

>Implying OP was being serious

Lived in NYC for 15 years.

Can confirm this is normal black person behavior. Almost every single time you go down in a subway there is at least one black guy just acting like a full blown nigger.

Usually everyone just tries to ignore it.

After 15 years living all over the city I am fully red pilled. I don't care about black people or their problems. I just never ever want to be around them ever.

The literally destroy everything and drag the quality of everyones life through the fucking mud.

Even when you get in fights with them the smell of nigger gets stuck in the pores of the skin around your knuckles and takes 2-3 days to really wash out. Fuckin slimey big lipped apes.

Fucking niggers.

You didn't do anything. Murican education at work when he mixed the flags up.

>lets the black guy have the first punch
>but he's too scared to throw it
lul

The thing that's unnerving about dealing with niggers like this is that they literally do not give a fuck about consequences.
Someone could accidentally brush past them the wrong way on the subway, and they will pull out a fucking gun and shoot them, do 25 in the big house, and think it's worth it. I just don't fucking understand.

I'm a pretty big, fit guy, I concealed carry, I'm an army veteran, Im solid in hand to hand (some bjj experience, not a pro by any means) and I still avoid blacks like the plague, because I know that even if I could dismantle them with ease in a fair fight, I have so much more to lose than them and I actually want to avoid consequences in life. They have no qualms shooting you in the back for very little reason. Good thing I barely ever have to deal with them because I live in Idaho. Only time I see them is when I visit family out of state, and I every single fucking time I am blown away by how violent and uncaring for the others they are

>Neo-Nazi
>bald white guy
They're not even trying to hide the fact they think every white person is by default a nazi.

tfw the first thing I noticed are the shoes

>riding the nigger express

Public transportation is for non-White subhumans, no exceptions.

They are trying to get us all on mass transit in so cal. Now they have new body scanners that they will be installing to detect weapons. Luckily LA is even too big for mass transit to ever work. I'll keep my car thanks. My heater works great.

Kek, America. Imagine what living in this hell hole must be like? They let these savages into their country and continue to tolerate their shit.

ching chong ling long ting tong

>He tried to reason with an ape
This guy isn't even a nazi

>implying he didnt shave all his hair off for the tactical advantage.

Why do you say that OP is bait? It's not a big deal. OP thinks this guy was winning this situation. Just deal with it. He exists. People with special needs like OP exist. He's only retarded.

It's the urban center areas that suck this bad. This is a homegrown nig issue. Still just as bad as desert charcoal. Sometimes even worse than subsaharan filth when you realize they get free money erry day aww day neeeah. In Cali it's our stupid state government that keeps feeding this filth. Taxpayers pay... and pay, and pay, while niggers and border jumpers collect free shit. Democrats bus in homeless people with valid ss# on election day to keep the progressive train going. It's all extremely fucked..

>starts telling him what's up
>nigger gets aroused and says he's gay
kek

"I'm gay"

This. I would just tell the nigger to leave because his "bret steenk."

Literally the shittiest retro

cringe

How do you know the white guy is a Nazi?
I've noticed niggers tend to pick on middle or upper class white men with a lot to lose.
One on one against someone who will fight back, niggers almost always back down.

>implying anyone is "afraid" of some stinking NYC subway nigger bum. I would have put my fucking foot in his dumb black ass.

Why do we allow them to live?

this, I was bald way before I became a neo-nazi

The day of the rope can't come soon enough.

Da white person haz more to lose in this situation. if he got punched, hes not just a human being being punched, no sir. hes a whole organization being knocked down. hes deeply connected with his county. he affects the economy with his decisions because he has the money to get that black eye treated.

This thread is stupid as fuck. That black dude is a shithead. That white guy is standing up for himself and would've been able to hold himself and I'm sure someone else would've jumped in and fought. No reason to say "i agree he was scared shitless but thats beacuse he has more to lose". Didn't seem scared to me.

That's what happens when you let jungle animals roam free

You're right, I bet they blind their enemies with that chrome dome.

Proof?

He's an ACTUAL NIGGERFAGGOT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>scared of black man
hmmm is "negrophobe" a buzzword yet? could we get retard white liberals to spread this?

He probably would have liked it.

I'm pretty sure if he kicked the black guy's ass his life would've been over. Can you imagine the how the media would cover this?
"Nazi skinhead brutally beats innocent black man who only wanted to talk and be friends."

he would have swallowed your foot with his anus

not even

he wore those when he was playing for the dream team

>I WANT TO FUCK YOU BOI
>I JUST GOT OUT FO KILLIN MY MOMS AN DAD
>YEAH I PROUD OF DAT
>ILL TAKE YOU OUT RIGHT NOW TOO, FRONT OF EREBODY
>I'M GAY, AND A GANGSTA
How could they spin this in a positive light?

I had some nigger trying to intimidate me on the train one day. I had my headphones on and didn't take them off. I just did my best to ignore him. But I carry glock 43 literally everywhere, and I was trying really hard not to have to use it, so I just stood perfectly still and looked back at him silently. I had 35lbs and about 6 inches on him, and I would have loved to kick his ass if I wasn't packing heat.

Anyway, all I could think of was how my life would be over if I beat his ass. It pisses me off how niggers just walk around acting like animals and trying to drag everyone down to their animalistic level. I just want to live my life and not have to interact with these fucked up animals. Why can't I just have that one simple luxury?

>too big for mass transit to ever work
Ever seen Tokyo?

this has to be photoshop, no one can be that Chad

>1984
lol idk user idk

You can never be Chad enough!

It's not fair.

ever walked around Rot Angeles and felt like you were not about to be stabbed? Ever waited for a bus in Compton? Ever go from Simi valley to orange county on public transit?

It's more just angles. Foreshortening and stuff. He has basically done to his jaw and head what a lot of guys do to make their dicks look bigger in photos.

He is a white male. What more do you need to know?

I'm just pointing out the size of the city doesn't stop you from having mass transit

Niggers will obviously ruin it just like everything they are a part of

was the black guy really gay?

>neonazi
Why cause he has no hair? you stupid?
not to mention that he acted right and solved the issue of a idiot behaving like a idiot.

What a fucking retard. Why would he relax like that?

Haha, I guess my post number answers my question. Honestly, even as I was writing it, I realized that the answer was clear. Niggers are a wound inflicted on society intentionally. They make us feel alienated and unsafe. Even if you're in the middle of nowhere, there's that odd chance that some nigger on his way through town is going to ruin your day.

And, man, as a guy who lives around these creatures, I cannot emphasize enough how terrible they are. They have no self respect, and they're hell-bent on ensuring that no one else does either. They're absolutely jealous of the comforts white people enjoy. Mostly they just think about how easy your life must be because you have money and have your shit together. They have no clue how much work it takes to find yourself in a somewhat comfortable position in life. They just see you're white, and conclude that you got the easy life handed to you.

I just want to say again, they have no fucking self respect. Their women are the most brutish, instinctual animals you'll see outside of the zoo. They fight, screech, talk loud, and laugh constantly. And boy do they like to make tons of noise with their hideous sounding voices. I've seen more negress fights than nigger fights, too. I don't even understand why women would fight. They stand to gain nothing from it. Men have tons of reasons to get physical with one another, but nobody wants their woman to be a fighter. It's gross and uncivilized for a woman.

I carry mace and a g43. The mace is to protect a crazy niggress from my g43. If one gets uppity and won't leave me alone, she's getting the mace. But for niggers, I carry a knife and a gun. I hope I never have to use it. I'd hate to get dragged into a legal nightmare and have my face plastered all over the news as an 'eevil racist' because I had to defend my own life. But at least I'd still be alive.

Curbstomp that nignog

I like new yorkers.
Because the men are always fucking men who don't give a fuck like this bloke.

That there is a bugman, user. He's a numale, soyboy bugman. They all relax because they think the niggers can see they're not racist. He even tried to fake a little yawn there to show them how chill and at ease he was around them.

Rest assured, he votes commie and tells all his friends about how much he hates Trump. Somewhere in the back of his head, he remembers the time a nigger tried to shove the redpill down his throat, but he congratulates himself for not swallowing it.

>Be bald white man
>Black dude comes at me
>Tell him I'll defend myself
>Black man just talks shit
>Bring up how there are others on the train and they heard him talking about fucking someone else
>NOTHING HAPPENS
OHHH WHITE BOY SCARED
>Be nigger
>Feel like a worthless sack of shit
>Harass random people on the subway
IMA FUCK YOU LOL
>Whitey actually standing up for himself
WHATCHU GONNA DO???
>Wait, he's standing up for others now too? The fuck???
>No nothing
WHITEY SCARED XDDD

If that were someone related to me, all four of those kids would be hanging from the building with their own dicks hanging from their mouths.

funny, homeless niggers like that follow me around begging for money while telling me how how handsome and strong I look.

holy shit

Cowards like you should have left already. The big scary trump and right wing death squads are gonna getchu!!! Run snowflake!