Sup Forums, would you ever live on an island that was exclusively inhabited by men?

Sup Forums, would you ever live on an island that was exclusively inhabited by men?

And, yes, you can bring your fucking traps since they are technically men.

Yeah. Nothing gay tho

Yes. just to ramp up my stats.

Of course. I'd have a harem of traps and study philosophy, just like the old Greeks.

> You will never live a decadent life on Cock Island.

Okay bby

Yes

Fuck no because I'm Thristy as fuck for women with smelly pussy.

>Island inhabited only by men.
>They all do nofap.
>Conquer the world in 6 weeks.

Why would any intelligent White man want to deprive future generations of the benefits of his superior White genetics?

This MGTOW shit is just a kike conspiracy to thin out the White breeding population.

You don't have to live on the island forever. You can leave whenever you get bored.

I've recently started taking some HVAC classes at the local college and all my classes are filled with nothing but males, and I've noticed the classes are all very chill and the professor isn't afraid to talk normally because, "we're all guys here." He was making some pussy jokes the other day in class. I've also noticed no one is trying to impress anybody else and everyone for the most part is willing to help each other out. Got me thinking if there was maybe even two girls in the class how different the atmosphere of the class would be.

Yes, because gay and women are annoying.

Like why even put up with women in my life if I'm not attracted to them?

Girls are icky, user.

You're a minority within a minority.
Most gay men I've ever observed online or in real life are vocal, annoying, unapologetic shills for women.

Reminder that the only good thing about this miserable existence is women

So if you're a women what's the only good thing in existence?

Pls show boipucci

Idk depends on if I could hook up with them or not
If not then no

That dick

>commie/ leftist whores filled with more semen than a San Fran bathhouse

Sure dude whatever you say.

Reminder that the only miserable thing about this good existence is women

ftfy

P

Based Street Shitter.

I don't see why you wouldn't be able too.