Daily reminder that America was NEVER intended to be some mongrelized melting pot of "huwites"...

Daily reminder that America was NEVER intended to be some mongrelized melting pot of "huwites". It was built BY Northern European Prostestants, FOR Northern European Protestants. If your ancestry is not from the highlighted countries on this map, then you are NOT a real American and NEVER will be. You are as alien to this land as any nigger, spic, kike, or chink.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_Act_of_1924
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Italianism
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Hungarians and Romanians are welcome but Poles and French aren't.
uh, okay
wtf do the colours even mean? fuck protestants

Well ok divide and conquer neo-kike
S
A
G
E

Finally, a pol post I totally agree with.

>Romanians
Are you a retard my friend?
Romanians were always Orthodox. Those cum stains on Romania are Hungarian Protestants. Hungarians are our largest minority by far.

Reminder that you saw us finns as non-white and should be thrown out with the chinese a 100 years ago

>Finns
>White
>European

You are technically rebels

>X isn't white
>said the gipsy "Roma"nian

>implying Romanians are Gypsies
Hello János.

>t. sits outside of a swedish supermarket screaming KORONA KORONA

All the Finns who are white and not Asiatic are Swedish rape babies or reprogrammed/indoctrinated Swedes after Russia took over. Remember, Finnish nationalism was created by the Russians.

Fucking hell, there were hundreds of thousands of French Protestants (Huguenots) who came to the US.

The important distinction is they were protestant

The United States was quintessentially a protestant country. It was founded by protestant people, the protestant ideals created through the reformation and enlightenment are enshrined in the culture and institutions of the United States, and the country was never meant for anyone but protestants.

The second Klan was explicitly an anti-Catholic organisation. Catholics were subversive to the United States and in direct opposition to everything it stood for in the early 20th century when lots of Catholics migrated to the US.

While no one can deny this as historical fact, I think the reason why Catholics are no longer abhorred in the United States nowadays is because Catholicism in general has lost much of its power. The reason why Catholics were hated so much and why they were excluded from US society was because Catholics were fanatic in their approach to religion, and put their loyalty with the Church rather than with the American state and people. Nowadays that's no longer the case and almost all Catholics are Americans first and Catholics second.

And I think that's the important things to remember and why America is such a great country - as long as you're loyal to America and recognise It's foundation as a protestant country with protestant ideals - your background doesn't really matter, you'll eventually assimilate. The problem is since the 60's leftists have been trying to dismantle protestant American culture, and have appeased non-protestants in the form of multiculturalism by saying they don't have to assimilate.

I forgot to add;

If you've ever wondered why Irish, Italian and Poles were hated so much in America it's because they were Catholic

The reason why Russian and Greek Orthodox immigrants didn't receive as much derision as Catholics It's because Orthodoxy didn't have a history of conflict with Protestantism like Catholicism does.

why is every lutheran country cucked?

Wealth.

You know why migrants don't stop in Southern Europe and Balkans? Too poor.

but spain and portugal are turbocucks and poor

even before the migrants came, these countreis were mentally cucked and thus more willing to be physically cucked, for some reason

I'm sure it also had something to do with 1) those immigrants being poor ass slave labor for northern capitalists who were getting sick of paying natives jobs that foreigners would do for less and 2) those foreigners being the first to actually settle in New England(the kvetching heartland of America) after their having been relatively homogeneous for hundreds of years.

There's a difference between a German who comes here to farm out in Nebraska and an Italian who comes here to work in a factory. And it's damn sure more than the pope.

Most of America was owned by French and Spanish and most imigrants came before the reformation
Fucking retards

Excellent overview of American identity and very accurate.

>Alt-Knight defense squad
wew

Purple is Lutheran
Blue is Calvinistic
Red is Anglican
Doesn't really matter though it's all Heresy

so should I become copt or what?

Well yes there's that too you can make economic arguments for most things in life. Bill Clinton might have been a bit of sleeze but he knew what he was talking about when he said it was all about the economic, stupid.

But economic frustration and anguish often is expressed in cultural conflict. So certainly economic undercutting by a flooded labour market was almost certainly a catalyst for ethnic and religious conflict, from there It just snowballs into distinct tribalism where everything that is different is exaggerated and when groups get divided like that It just further entrenches itself.

The same is with Hispanics in the United States nowadays. Many see themselves as Hispanics first, and that is a threat to the United States. That won't change until one group concedes to the other. In the past every immigrant group eventually conceded to protestant Anglo-American culture after conflict. Hispanics might not, and if America concedes to Hispanics than It'll kill America.

Just be Catholic my friend

Calvinist reporting in. Puritan America is best America

Sorry, read Calvinistic as Catholic, I need to get some sleep, anyway I am already catholic as God and our Lord and Savior intended

Well have a good sleep then.

you meant orthodox right?

Thank you, God bless you my toothpaste friend

half german lutheran, half irish catholic. can i stay?

>he doesnt know american history laughingalligators.tga

>Northern Europeans
Benjamin Franklin disliked all non Englishman, even considered Germans non white, but i see what you mean

Because Germans fought with the Loyalists in the war

I saw a Stefan Molyneux video with vox day where he actually refutes the idea that those immigrants from the past truly assimilated to Anglo Saxon common law. It really makes me rethink everything with respect to the narratives we all were taught.

Tell me more about Jess

Lol fuck the french

And fuck you for having french roots

true northern europeans are a minority in the US, it was always a mixed degenerate shithole. 80% of white americans are a mix of anglos, irish, french, spanish and italians.

t. butthurt Hugenots

Half of you have French roots

>nords and slavs
>white

You're 100% right. If you're not form these countries - in fact any country other than ENGLAND then you can fuck off.

Tell that to Simo Hayha bitch.

I totally agree with you.

I believe that there never should have been a declaration of independence and that the Colonies should have stayed a part of the British empire with the Queen as head of state.

Gradually more powers would come over time as it did in Australia, New Zealand and Canada.

The American Civil was was the mass butchering of the greatest race of peoples yet seen on Earth - The Anglo Celtic whites. We should have ruled the world just and fairly as we had the compassion, vision and artistry for it.

White should never again fight white.

gypsies are your largest minority by far, radu

It was constructed by annoying puritan trash, and being annoying trash is something all amerilards do today

Even the Finns thank the Russians, as they pretty much revitalized their nation

The problems arose with the gommies

Guys watch out.
The Cuckolic defense squad is going to be here anymore.
>B-B-BUT HERESY!! AAH WE'RE RACIST EVEN THOUGH WE SUCK NIGGER TOES! Pls believe us :(((

finland confirmed for the whitest country once again

I wasn't speaking in any way about economics being the only factor. I was saying the circumstances in the country literally selected for different types of immigrants, most notably the lower IQ and more criminal poor classes that lack the time preference of the earlier settlers.

Every single immigrant to this country after the frontier was closed is an economic migrant as far as I'm concerned. We started off with Anglos coming over to either make a quick buck or create utopia, then that was changed to Protestant Scots and Irish who wanted to make a quick buck, and then that shifted outward to Scandinavia and Germany, but then all of a sudden there's nothing left to settle. There's no more empty space to just flood into. Well, when that happens and you all of a sudden have corporations shilling the US govt to keep the floodgates open for low class catholic immigrants who are genetically selected for different things than the previous waves AS WELL AS different breeds of Anglo coming over from different parts of Britain for different reasons leading to different behavior patters within the Anglo population, which where you get the New England vs Dixie divide.

My point is that they're different and still to this day act different, because they're gentically predisposed to do so. They never truly assimilated 100% and it's impossible to do so, because they're not Englishmen.

This. Except that Protestant part. It's rather irrelevant.
Muh "anti-D&C" memelords will defend this. Nu/pol/ will think that Northwestern European racial hygiene is a Jewish conspiracy to keep your tribe pure. There is no divide and conquer psyop. Just the opposite - subversion of real Blood and Soil Tribalism. Yes, it's the Jews who oppose mixing of ACTUALLY White races. Let's take the USA. For example Italians, Jews, Spaniards were so unwelcome, so Northwestern Europeans made a special law to prevent wops from getting on the US soil
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_Act_of_1924

Speaking of kikes...you know who fought against the anti-italianism and Northwestern European US supremacism? THE JEWS
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Italianism

Portugal - literally Indian prime minister, more gypsies than turks in Germany. Italy - naturalized as much niggers and Arabs as Britain did. Hugely anti-racist, SJW and feminazi, fish out and rescue migrants for more than thirty years. Spain? Commie central of Europe. Less Spanish than Germany is German.

Oh, and what all """""based"""""" Latin Southern European nations have in common? No fucking far right polling higher than 1%

We just wanted to live the good live with native qts berore the eternal anglo fucked it all up.

i wouldn't want swarthy niggers to my soil either
light features are signs of pureness and cleanliness

What about Czechs we were protoprotestants before it was cool. Remember Hussites.

>France
>White

It's a muslim third world shithole.

>1 post by this ID
into the trash it goes
saged

>52% among Scotland
What the fuck?
What is this?
I love this infograph, by the way. I love all the sources.

t. Romanian
Your "people" are brown gypsies.
Kill yourself m8

>Finland
>European

But there aren't even any finns or Baltic in America you retard lmao

that is all we got sadly.

Anti-Finnic hatred is a meme by few Swedes and shartinmart spics. They hate you, because they are not you.
Not a solid guarantee of racial purity, but quite an indicator. We all know that Scarlet the negro-semite Johansson is no way more European than Sean the pure Celt-Germanic Connery.

>europe
>wh*Te

there are about 650k finns living in america

Russia should be counted without Tatarstan, Bashkiria, Tuva, Buryatia, Yakutia, Kalmykia and Caucasus for the sake of accuracy.

it just matches almost perfectly with the protestant map

They didn't consider Greeks white at all back then

This. Fuck of muditerraneans.

That's 651k too many.

And they don't really give a shit about Protestantism

Because they were the biggest threat to Jews up until WW2 and so they have been aggressively targeted for subversion.

GOD IS PUNISHING RETHUGLICANS FOR VOTING DONALD KLOMPF.
First Texas, the red state. No Florida is being punished for swinging to Trump. All we need now is some catastrophe that will destroy Pennsylvania without touching New York

sweetie, we're whiter than you

Because pure, Catholic countries like Austria, Italy, France, Spain, Portugal, the Balkans and Ireland are just racist as shit, right? Not cucked at all?
Oh wait.

and how do you know that?
i am sure they are hard working people like all the other protestants

Honestly, fuck the Klan. They sound like anti White douchebags.

A powerful Church is a million times better than a weak, commie, and subverted one.

The Finns I have met say that people there don't really care about the religion, as they were only converted like 500 or 600 years ago.

Mediterranean is a not a race, barely an umbrella term for mongrelized formrely European ethnic groups based on geography
>anti White
Because Anglo-Saxon nations are for everybody, right?

>klan
>antiwhite
This must be one of those D'Souza hot takes I've heard a lot about.

Reminder that if your ancestry isn't Sovtern Evropean you are a troglodyte and shouldn't talk at all.

The pope is literally a Commie

Didn't Rome bring the Jews to Europe and started the first case of mass migration?

Syrian sandnigger Caracalla (Roman Emporor WAS A SANDNIGGER) certainly did a number on you

In Roman Era by the way even niggers were equal citizens;) many of them moved in. and mixed with local degenerates

Free movement and equal rights without anti-miscegenation laws = mud blood

The Edict of Caracalla was an edict issued in AD 212 by the Roman Emperor Caracalla, which declared that all free men in the Roman Empire were to be given full Roman citizenship and all free women in the Empire were given the same rights as Roman women. Before 212, for the most part only inhabitants of Italia held full Roman citizenship. Colonies of Romans established in other provinces, Romans (or their descendants) living in provinces, the inhabitants of various cities throughout the Empire, and a few local nobles (such as kings of client countries) also held full citizenship. Provincials, on the other hand, were usually non-citizens, although some held the Latin Right.

MONGRELISED

But they weren't from the CW up to at least V2.

France is not pure catholic, it has a large alount of protestants and is a high seat of protestantism in europe through Waldensianism and Calvinism notably.

guy on the right conquered north africa & middle east with the will of Muhammad
also built some nice mosques

It's still majority Catholic, and the Catholics are still cucked.

Hillary Caracalla

Your mind is that of a child.
>cuck cuck cuck cuck

suburban or rural retard Le Pen voter detected

>All these kvetching papists ITT
W.A.S.Ps are the true Americans

Until the invention of the steam engine, 99% of people lived and died within 10 miles of where they were born.
The only genetically significant influxes would have been conquering armies so it's more likely that the surrounding areas got mixed with Roman blood than vice versa

nope

Yet they did. Genetic, historical and phenotypical fact
Christians don't have "darkies and immigrants not welcome" on their churches, don't they? To the garbage bin of history they go

What a turd idea. Genetically the Irish and the English are very close as are every other population in Europe, but some more than others. I want America/Vinland to become a PAGAN, Norse Pagan/Asatru country filled with all kinds of European peoples.
What about the idea that Christianity is a foreign religion?

Wrong.
t. Romanian from a Protestant family.

You should read up on Finnish immigration periods before speaking like an expert.

Tolkien thought Finns are elves, but we're actually dorfs.

Funny because that's french huguenots who made your country relevant, you the english and the prussians before that were backwards germanic scum with 0 achievement or importance.