Warning: a massive unprecedented X-9 or X10 earth facing solar flare has just been released

youtube.com/watch?v=cIPgnIIOQP8
2012 solar storm was x6 with cme and was said to be able to cripple the power grid. Fortunately it missed earth.

We have a x 9.3 with cme aimed directly at earth.

Put 2 and 2 together. It equals fuck
"Warning: a massive unprecedented X-9 or X10 earth facing solar flare has just been released. The Coronal Mass Ejection has been verified and they are currently trying to calculate the time and region of worst impact.

This is worse than the Carrington Event because we humans are so dependent on electronics and technology to function now. We could face power outages, power grid failure, food shortages, communications down... we just don't know yet."
If a similar sun storm were to occur in the current day—as it well could—modern life could come to a standstill, they add.
The solar storm of 1859 (also known as the Carrington Event)[1] was a powerful geomagnetic solar storm during solar cycle 10 (1855–1867). A solar coronal mass ejection hit Earth's magnetosphere and induced one of the largest geomagnetic storms on record, September 1–2, 1859. The associated "white light flare" in the solar photosphere was observed and recorded by British astronomers Richard C. Carrington (1826–1875) and Richard Hodgson (1804–1872).
Studies have shown that a solar storm of this magnitude occurring today would likely cause more widespread problems for a modern and technology-dependent society.[2][3] The solar storm of 2012 was of similar magnitude, but it passed Earth's orbit without striking the planet.[4]
THIS ONE IS CONFIRMED EARTH FACING AND WILL HIT
youtube.com/watch?v=TdFgxQ-JJGE
FEMA 'Black Sky' Exercise Aug. 23rd Just Went Live After X-9.3 Class Solar Flare

Other urls found in this thread:

foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/september2014/F-2012-21691WEP/DOC_0C05602802/C05602802.pdf
wise.wisefoundation.com/
foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/6-FY2014/F-2012-22976/DOC_0C17479717/C17479717.pdf
foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/StateChile3/000058D9.pdf
google.com/amp/s/www.yahoo.com/amphtml/style/sun-just-unleashed-most-powerful-235030711.html
swpc.noaa.gov/news/g3-watch-7-through-9-september-2017-due-cme-effects
youtu.be/qvEBaAiy5b4
youtube.com/watch?v=ahMAY_GRxpA
youtube.com/watch?v=dwNpAP9NB7
vocaroo.com/i/s1XcrVKZ6u1Z
spaceweather.com/
swpc.noaa.gov/products/alerts-watches-and-warnings
youtube.com/watch?v=CkC6OKBYVLI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

k

fpbp

X10 is some pussy shit, maybe fry some satellites if we're lucky but power grids will be fine

Can we have a video to explain it without all the ominous dramatic music and flashy graphics and text?

Well maybe this can be all avoidable if it's solar then light can possibly reflect the solar radiation off to somewhere else the government needs to build a giant light that can reflect the solar and save earth

>has just been released

It happened 12 hours ago.

What you need a video for? The sun jizzed harder than it has in a while and we're about to take it in the face.

No because OP is overhyping literally nothing. You might be effected if you have satellite tv, but other than that, it's nothing.

When will it hit earth?

We were hit yesterday.

I bet you didn't even know.

mfw nothing will happen.

Already happened. Different hemisphere.

PIZZAGATE IS REAL
>PIZZAGATE IS REAL
PIZZAGATE IS REAL
>PIZZAGATE IS REAL
PIZZAGATE IS REAL
>PIZZAGATE IS REAL
PIZZAGATE IS REAL
>PIZZAGATE IS REAL
PIZZAGATE IS REAL
>PIZZAGATE IS REAL
PIZZAGATE IS REAL
>PIZZAGATE IS REAL
PIZZAGATE IS REAL
>PIZZAGATE IS REAL

New Delhi report connecting HUMAN TRAFFICKING with PIZZA PARLORS
foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/september2014/F-2012-21691WEP/DOC_0C05602802/C05602802.pdf
This just mentions that previously trafficked victims are employed at NGO pizza parlors:
CLOSE TO 1,000 TRAFFICKING VICTIMS HAVE BEEN RETURNED
TO ANDHRA PRADESH FOR REHABILITATION, MOSTLY FROM DELHI,
MUMBAI, GOA AND PUNE. ANOTHER 400 VICTIMS ARE EXPECTED TO BE
REPATRIATED. BETWEEN APRIL/JUNE 2003, 74 GIRLS WERE RESCUED
FROM DELHI AND GOA BROTHELS AND BROUGHT BACK TO THE
HYDERABAD NGO PRAJWALA, WHICH WORKS WITH A NETWORK OF RURAL
NGOS TO COORDINATE REHABILITATION PLANS. THE STATE
GOVERNMENT HAS PROVIDED RS. 1,500 ($33.33) TO EACH OF THE 62
GIRLS. THE GOVERNMENT ALSO SUPPORTS THE INTERNATIONAL
ORGANIZATION FOR MIGRATION/AMUL DAIRY COOPERATIVE'S 4 PIZZA
PARLORS, WHERE 21 TRAFFICKED VICTIMS ARE EMPLOYED AT RS.
PIZZA CONFIRMED WISE Foundation (Minervan owl imagery?) emails mentioning PIZZA
wise.wisefoundation.com/
foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/6-FY2014/F-2012-22976/DOC_0C17479717/C17479717.pdf
1978 Chile scan menitoning PIZZA
foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/StateChile3/000058D9.pdf
New Delhi report connecting HUMAN TRAFFICKING with PIZZA PARLORS

Yep

No one would know we were except if you were listening to HF radio

>our information output is so heavy we're protected.

user, do you even electromagnetism?

This and the yellowstone caldera are gar more world changing events. I cant sleep at night cause of gamma ray burst nightmares.

But now i secretley want it all to happen like the mid air collision in fight club.

So political

Pizzagate is fake news bullshit hoax you fucking faggot.

>Will effect your mood, if you feel sleepy blame the sun
Oh shit are we all dead now?

google.com/amp/s/www.yahoo.com/amphtml/style/sun-just-unleashed-most-powerful-235030711.html

For the autista. As of the moment it is not a happening we are looking at a G3 event shit doesnt get serious until G4 and G5 is global level catastrophe. In short go back to sleep.

swpc.noaa.gov/news/g3-watch-7-through-9-september-2017-due-cme-effects

Nah, you just got hit with a little higher dose of EM radiation than you normally are from the sun.

wise.wisefoundation.com/

That's not what the government says.

youtu.be/qvEBaAiy5b4

PIZZAGATE IS REAL

can't wait to soak up that sweet sun fart

GOOD LUCK FLARE CHAN!

Yo. Julian has a file called Fall of Cassandra...is that relevant?

Oh so we missed it. Phew I thought we were goners

Nothing will happen. There may be a visible aurora at lower latitudes than normal.

doesnt it take only 10 minutes for sunlight to reach earth? it shouldve already passed.

These are slide threads. Something big is coming.

yeah it takes days to get here

kill yourself you mossad piece of shit. Israel will fall.

There actually was a solar flare according to reputable space sites

apparently the biggest wave hits on the 8th

If you think this is a slide thread, then why are you still here?

>flag checks out
Still believe in that red herring?
It's satire by now, lolbertarian.

Go fucking neck yourself, Dutch! You're videos are fucking trash. Your mother should have eaten while your bones were still soft.

Tick tock.

For those who want a sane explanation of the solar flares. Take this woman's word for it. This shit is fascinating, and there may be more of them coming.

youtube.com/watch?v=ahMAY_GRxpA

Hi CIA

CIAnigger confirmed

Holy fuck nice get

TIME TO RETURN TO 1700

o shet
so no more internet when it hits?

k

People don't understand why this is important. All our countries power grid infrastructure have no protections against loop interference, or where the earth and power grid earth zones act like a coil, this coil is sensitive to solar plasma, the plasma movea and interacts with our magnetic field, eventually generating huge currents in the loop and shorting out vunerable equipment. The carrington event was even able to fry telegram equipment in the 1800's etc.

Particles are not light. The particles are hydrogen nuclei and electrons.

We're gonna BURRRNNN

Light (photons) does not travel. It reproduces.

The CME that Shattered Solar Theory

TFW Florida will be immune from the solar flare because of the cloud cover from Irma.

We are most powerful race indeed.

Cloud cover doesn't shield magnetic fields, do your compass's still work?

They're talking about two separate events, if you keep reading it explains to watch for an anticipated second cme of x9.3

>No power
sounds fun tbqh

just recieved this:

vocaroo.com/i/s1XcrVKZ6u1Z

Ok guys, its actually fucking happening.

Ok so when does it hit?

I'd love to see a bitch try it. Sun ain't shit.

Other anons said it already hit? I dunno famalam nothing is happening here.

It didn't hit yet.

spaceweather.com/

Literally k

swpc.noaa.gov/products/alerts-watches-and-warnings

Space Weather Message Code: ALTEF3
Serial Number: 2656
Issue Time: 2017 Sep 07 0501 UTC

CONTINUED ALERT: Electron 2MeV Integral Flux exceeded 1000pfu
Continuation of Serial Number: 2655
Begin Time: 2017 Sep 01 1350 UTC
Yesterday Maximum 2MeV Flux: 7224 pfu

NOAA Space Weather Scale descriptions can be found at
www.swpc.noaa.gov/noaa-scales-explanation

Potential Impacts: Satellite systems may experience significant charging resulting in increased risk to satellite systems.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Space Weather Message Code: WARK05
Serial Number: 1392
Issue Time: 2017 Sep 07 0002 UTC

WARNING: Geomagnetic K-index of 5 expected
Valid From: 2017 Sep 07 0003 UTC
Valid To: 2017 Sep 07 0900 UTC
Warning Condition: Onset
NOAA Scale: G1 - Minor

>A CME struck Earth's magnetic field during the late hours of Sept. 6th. So far the impact has done little to stoke strong geomagnetic activity. Another CME is on the way, however, and it is more potent, having been accelerated in our direction by yesterday's powerful X9-class solar flare. NOAA forecasters say strong G3-class geomagnetic storms are possible on Sept. 8th when the inbound CME arrives.

Hmm wish it said more.

The solar flare has hit. The cme is projected to reach us anywhere from late on the 8th to early on the sometime on the 9th.

Oh thanks user, I don't really know anything about solar flares or what a CME really is.

What can be expected? Will Australia be affected?

I bet shlomo the hook nosed shekel snatcher

Nothing will happen.

What would happen to people in the north or south poles out in the open during the cme event?

>

According to a report published in 2012 by physicist Pete Riley of Predictive Science Inc., the chance of Earth being hit by a Carrington-class storm between 2012 and 2022 is 12%

>x 9.3 with cme
THESE ARE TWO DIFFERENT THINGS ENTIRELY!! FUUUUUUCK! STOP CONFUSING IT, YOU FUCKING MONG! The CME is what matters. The X 9.3 already hit and is over with

From August 28 to September 2, 1859, many sunspots appeared on the Sun. On August 29, southern auroras were observed as far north as Queensland, Australia.[5] Just before noon on September 1, the English amateur astronomers Richard Carrington and Richard Hodgson independently made the first observations of a solar flare.[6] Carrington and Hodgson compiled independent reports, which were published side-by-side in the Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, and exhibited their drawings of the event at the November 1859 meeting of the Royal Astronomical Society.[7][8]

The flare was associated with a major coronal mass ejection (CME) that travelled directly toward Earth, taking 17.6 hours to make the 150 million kilometre (93 million mile) journey. It is believed that the relatively high speed of this CME (typical CMEs take several days to arrive at Earth) was made possible by a prior CME, perhaps the cause of the large aurora event on August 29, that "cleared the way" of ambient solar wind plasma for the Carrington event.[6]

Because of a geomagnetic solar flare effect ("magnetic crochet")[9] observed in the Kew Observatory magnetometer record by Scottish physicist Balfour Stewart and a geomagnetic storm observed the following day, Carrington suspected a solar-terrestrial connection.[10] Worldwide reports on the effects of the geomagnetic storm of 1859 were compiled and published by American mathematician Elias Loomis, which support the observations of Carrington and Stewart.

R 4 Severe
HF Radio: HF radio communication blackout on most of the sunlit side of Earth for one to two hours. HF radio contact lost during this time.
Navigation: Outages of low-frequency navigation signals cause increased error in positioning for one to two hours. Minor disruptions of satellite navigation possible on the sunlit side of Earth.
X10
(10-3)

Again, they really have no way of gauging how directive the event will actually be since the only one that has actually hit us with any force was the Carrington event and it was significantly smaller on the geomagnetic scale.
If you look up the event though, i think it took place in 1859? There are reports of violent earthquakes and telegraph machines igniting on fire.

Ok, it's happening, how much time?

>The flare was associated with a major coronal mass ejection (CME) that travelled directly toward Earth, taking 17.6 hours to make the 150 million kilometre (93 million mile) journey. It is believed that the relatively high speed of this CME (typical CMEs take several days to arrive at Earth) was made possible by a prior CME, perhaps the cause of the large aurora event on August 29, that "cleared the way" of ambient solar wind plasma for the Carrington event.[6]

Possibly what happened with yesterdays flare, got accelerated and is coming for us full force.

Solar flares are fast, typically reaching earths orbit from 3 days to a week.

Probably 18 hours MAX

Keep me posted...

4 or 3 days.

The suns magnetic field is larger than the solar system, we're inside the suns influence.

I agree, I think we're overdo for one. Also, the 2012 even lt that probably warranted the scientific report the other user mentioned was probably in regards to the cme that was supposed to hit earth but missed it by the earth's orbit that same year

K, keep me posted.

This was the most recent image I could get from the website. Still, so little is known since the particles can arc at any second sending it literally anywhere

So all those solar flare pepper faggots on YouTube who have been waiting for this shit for years are right?

I tried to sleep. Couldn't. I had a feeling that something really bad is happening. Just learned about this now.

Pic..

Good man right here

t. Das Fuhrer Hitler

This is it. This is the massive EMP that will knock out most massive data servers and when things go back online, they will use google who conveniently will have stored all of their (censored) data in a emp-proof vault

Got my cheap ham radio wrapped in foil, inside my Faraday cage? Fuck off already

True, but saying something along the lines of, the precursor to this LITERALLY MASSIVE cme that occurred was in fact, a r4 geomagnetic storm level of r4 or X10 kinda sums up what we're talking about here

youtube.com/watch?v=CkC6OKBYVLI

That's kinda the smart thing to take away from this. If you've seen it happen in history once....