PASTEBIN
========

notehub.org/b1v5b

RUNDOWN
========
>[Hurricane continues to charge]
>Windspeed 185MPH, tracked for possibly 200+
>Pressure 913mb, could fall below 900
>Stores throughout the ENTIRE state of Florida are basically out of food, water, and gas
>If you're planning on evacuating, you need to leave NOW. Travel will become impossible later on

LINKS
========

trackthetropics.com/irma
tropicaltidbits.com/storminfo/

>Real-Time Irma Guidance
ral.ucar.edu/hurricanes/realtime/plots/northatlantic/2017/al112017/

>Storm Visualization:
windy.com/

Emergency Info:
>Florida Department of Emergency Management
floridadisaster.org

>Hurricane Preparedness
nhc.noaa.gov/prepare/ready.php

Comfy:
>The Weather Channel - Music from Local Forecasts in the 1980s-1990s
twcclassics.com/audio/years.html

STREAMS
========
youtube.com/watch?v=sJDDxaq_C5M

youtube.com/watch?v=K3OHZHHPU9k

youtube.com/watch?v=pGORLr9_i4U

youtube.com/watch?v=ZcH0kVtwqzs

codepen.io/alexneises/full/brJvLp/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mrMLMV6E4CM
youtube.com/watch?v=iRN62IebC04
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

did the models get updated

is florida not getting a direct hit?

I'm in Brevard County, 321, don't have any food or water stockpiled but it looks more and more like this is not going to even happen. Should I just stay put and cancel the evacuation plans?

FLORIDA HAPPENING CANCELLED

SOUTH CAROLINA HAPPENING CONFIRMED

What music are you all listening to during this happening? Here's mine youtube.com/watch?v=mrMLMV6E4CM

I LIEK TURTLES

SC's party is cancelled, Tampa's is scheduled for this weekend

every time it updates it moves further east

is that even possible? i never seen a hurricane take this detour
RIP SC

Wait till tomorrow morning and then decide, I might not even put the shutters up here in Sarasota

Some bomb ass fashwave on the stream

Pic related.

Who else /hunkered down/?

I'm in cocoa across the street from ththe college. Where u at?

We are probably going to experience a cat2 type winds and rain so make sure your structure is concrete

South Carolina is going to get fucked because everyone focused on FL.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
LET IT FUCK US UP
FLORIDA VOLUNTEERS AS TRIBUTE PLEEEEEEEEASEEEE

SC is kill

Make sure you have enough water anons!

I like Florida, if only the hurricane magically kill the faggots

You've already been sacrificed

>literally every fucking path would fuck my shit up
F U G

>NAMI?!

Can confirm, habbenings always come in 3's

>tfw SCfag

Palm Bay here, I got my dick out for Mathew and got blue balled, this looks to be the same thing, one missing shingle on my 90's wooden shitbox but we will rebuild tbqh

Sorry user, Florida is the blueballs state now

>3 hurricanes
>Get is 999
Can't be anymore clear than that. SC is doomed.

Fuck off and drown, Miaminigger

Stuck in Statesboro, am I fucked?

It's over. Get out now while you can.

Reminder that's it's entirely possible that Irma will both make landfall on Miami and still continue on to smash the Carolinas

>FLORIDA ISN'T BEING HIT

t. seething flyover

Go to Florida nothing will happen

Where's all the live streams

It's going to graze Miami and drift back into the ocean, strengthening and smashing into SC.

This.

It's going to bounce off Miami and keep going towards SC/NC

This is a once in a lifetime storm. Don't miss out.

M A T T H E W
2 . 0

What was the last hurricane to actually fuck up Jacksonville?

You'll be flying around in your state pretty soon.

>NC
>east is guarded by the outer banks
>south is guarded by SC, GA, FL
>haven't experienced a major hurricane since the 90s

Thanks for taking the hit for us again faggots.

Countdown County here as well, in the same boat. I'm giving it until Thursday night/early Friday. If shit looks bad I'm probably calling into work and looking booking it out of town, to Orlando preferably but I've got family in Tampa too though who knows if they'll let me stay with them.

At the moment it seems like things keep shifting east on the tracks though the weatherfags keep insisting about margins of error, too far out, etc. which is true and I can understand wanting people to be prepared but I think they also instill a sense of panic and I think even more than Sup Forums they want a massive happening just because they're autists who get off on this shit. Still, Matthew was on a direct course for Melbourne until the very last minute so who knows, can't count anything out. Some model has it going across Cuba, then cutting up from SW Florida, going up through Orlando and exiting out around Volusia or somewhere and apparently that's been statistically one of the more accurate model groups. I doubt it but who knows anymore?

>all those happeningfags in flordia got blueballed
>meanwhile everyone in my area is shitting itself
Best result desu

Reminder the eastern wall of the storm is the weakest, the trends keep pushing further east, and the relatively colder waters will weaken it before it hits NC/SC, and this is only if the jet stream doesn't kick out another trough of low pressure to the east by then

Didn't Matthew do the same? It might happen again.

This is your threadly reminder that Irma will skirt Florida and strike South Carolina as a measly category 2

>LE COLD WATER
Lad even a Cat 3 will still flood the coast's shit up

Matthew and Hugo both did. Media fucked up, this is bad. SC going to get taken by surprise.

>yfw Irma and Jose tag team the Carolinas

It pretty much mirrors Matthew's path

nah I'll be watching you drown in comfy fashion.
Miami has everything you wish your place had.
>sunlight and summer weather all year round, no temperate overcast weather for depressed antisocial faggots (but it fits you)
>exclusive alpha culture dance clubs over hick grills
>GOAT music festivals, street art, youth culture, and Spring Break lifestyle all year round
>foreign women with ass and tits instead of malnourished crackwhores and sunburned landwhales
>an actual fucking beach with an ocean to swim in instead of a white trash pier or a landlocked shithole
>fresh caribbean seafood instead of Cleetus' grill and Ching Chong's 24 hr sushi night stand (now with extra e. coli!)
>all the major fashion and avant garde stores are in south beach
>the art scene being authentic instead of the outdated and commercialized state of Hollywood
>not flyover shithole with nothing but autistic hicks
>thicc Cuban Trump loving anti-commie qt's
only an incel flyover FAGGOT would hate on us

more like new york

These god damn idiots hording forced me to go to Walmart at 6am yesterday in Jax because I knew what they were gonna do. Sure enough, people were grabbing at PALLETS of water when it opened & by 7am there wasn't any left.

>the relatively colder waters
The Bahamas are as warm or warmer than the water it's been over so far.
Even up the East coast, it's only marginally cooler right up to North Carolina.

>Jose actually, unironically ends up pulling a Hugo 2.0 after a Matthew 2.0

Just got back from trying to get gas. I have about 3/4 tank with 35mpg average. I'll be fine. Just wanted to be safe. I'm not evacuating because my family is being stoic in staying. They freaked over Matthew when I wasn't. Now they're not worried when I am.

I'm quite worried tbqhf. I'm not near the flood zones but I'm more worried about wind damage. I have damaged shingles on my roof from age (replaced after Andrew).

Whoever else is in miami/Kendall please be safe and I hope you shopped already. I give you all the best wishes and will pray for all of you.

Although I'm not evacuating I URGE you to evac or at least seek shelter for your own safety.

God Bless you all

That's for Hurricane Lee to hit

I didn't drown during Harvey so I'm gonna be good. Have fun with this potential Cat 5, though.

Fuck off nigger we could still get shrekt.

t. Obxfag

>Hugo
>Jose
Close enough

You have running water in your kitchen you moron. Fill empty beer cans, those 2 liter bottles from the coke you drink with your steak and ketchup, any clean containers; suddenly you have stocked water.

Yet everyone panics and runs to the supermarket.

Join the late night /comfy/ stream!

Official Sup Forums Irma Stream

>Tunes
>Live video
>Conversation

Cleared out storage space under my stairs and turned it into a happening bunker

I will have fun with this potential Cat 4, sweetypie.

What's stopping the trough that's going to pick up Irma from picking up Jose?

all that shit can be said for south padre. and I'm not talking about spring break

Not sure. Its been a while I know that. Jax is almost impossible to get rekt on how its tucked into the peninsula. It has to be a dead on balls direct hit from the Atlantic.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
IT MUST HIT
P L E A S E
WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO
WHO OR WHAT DO I HAVE TO PISS OFF

>tfw hoping Irma makes a tactical strike on Miami before proceeding straight to SC

Charlottes gonna get assed on. No one is taking it seriously here. Even if its a tropical storm when it hits, its going to fuck shit up.

send miami love and energy to keep irma away

KAMEHAMEHA

you're my boy blue!

>tfw comfy lockdown day where nobody does shit while its windy and rainy outside

nice desu

Digits confirm.

Or you could get a filter.

thats not comfy its annoying

I was hoping this thing would avoid florida as I live in Daytona beach.

Seems I have become quite powerful.

Now I give my energy to Irma to cause havok on SC. Nothing personal.

>it's a weathermen overreact to a potential Florida hurricane but it suddenly turns north and rapes SC episode

My bike commute is 20 miles round trip, I do it all year in Phoenix, I can handle the heat. It's just that I Like the humidity, I'm tired of it being so dry, my sinuses get fugged, my skin gets rekt and all my friends become lazy couch potatoes because it's "too hot". I only moved here for a job and the CoL is nice and all but I just think it's boring full of shit brown cookie-cutter houses and the heat-island effect is annoying. I should've taken the job in Atlanta instead.

This. Tch, nothing personal SC.

>god bless you
As god kills hundreds of people and destroys entire cities/countries

Kek already confirmed it

Cool story bruh

But user, they need to bathe too and the need water to flush the toilet. Don't be selfish.

FLORIDIAN THEME AFTER THE HURRICANE
youtube.com/watch?v=iRN62IebC04

I'm warning people I know to get ready to possibly be stuck for a few days, and no power for up to a week.

bullshit I live in charlotte and by the time it reaches us it will barely be category 2 I guarantee you jackshit is going to happen

>obx

AHAHAHA

This is your own fault. Move to the triangle where the worse you'll get is minor property damage once a decade.

i was born with glass bones and paper skin. every morning i break my legs, and every afternoon i break my arms. at night i lay awake in agony until my heart attacks put me to sleep. you think your commute is bad? fuck you

NHC bumped it down to 180mph/921mb.

send it to SC \o/

Put simply: it's headed east, off the coast, where the waters are objectively colder, being that you don't understand what difference a 2-3 celcius change can do to a hurricane who (like Matthew) is now overdue for a malfunction in the eyewall replacement cycle. If one of those goes awry over colder waters we're talking about a cat 3 storm.

It's the coast, of course it will. The coast in Florida got damaged by even Matthew. It's the coast. The Carolina's went through Hugo because it didn't peak before reaching them. This storm has already peaked, and it will weaken either by scraping the coast of Florida or by hitting colder waters.

>flyover larpers ITT have no idea how hurricanes work and don't realize this is just like Rita

Atlantics warm right now, it could stay cat 4 especially if it keeps going eastward like the projections do. It could miss FL all together and slam right into SC.

Any comfy thread music?

What hurricane?

NC just north of Charlotte here, am I going to die?

nothingburger again for the sunshine state

Is florida confirmed for kill or is the tv weather ratings jew at work?

fucking KEK

Update