Pretty sure I'm hearing "the hum" right now. Low pitched humming noise coming from seemingly no where...

Pretty sure I'm hearing "the hum" right now. Low pitched humming noise coming from seemingly no where, possibly the sky or somewhere far off. Probably related to this CME and whatnot.

I am

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P6SrA95OK0Y
space.com/16498-northern-lights-clapping-sound-explained.html
vocaroo.com/i/s1RPcaY6UagF
youtu.be/ZmcHLM_WL6Q
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sprite_(lightning)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Record it

Low Frequency Hearing Loss

Sounds like your friends are coming to pay you another visit.

manitooba or The Long Dark?

Yeah, it's called schizophrenia.

youtube.com/watch?v=P6SrA95OK0Y

You can hear the northern lights, but not in usa.

It sounds like fucked up wind chimes.

space.com/16498-northern-lights-clapping-sound-explained.html

Phone recording. Quality isn't great but it's all I've got. Kinda sounds like the hum of a transformer. It swells and goes away for a while. vocaroo.com/i/s1RPcaY6UagF

KEK

ANY FLASHES OF LIGHT?

look like camera flashes but without a visible source

I'm receiving poor signals from cable- and satellite-internet, SW PA here. Cable internet (Comcast) is totally down but LTE still works, though very poorly. Is anyone else having trouble as well?

Not that I can see but I'm kinda up against a hill, there's a fuck ton of trees around and it's cloudy (raining).

Title of article:
Northern Lights Oddity: Strange Sounds of Auroras Explained

Half way through article:
"Scientists still aren't sure exactly how the auroral sounds are created."

schizophrenia confirmed, there is zero humming noise in that.

alright, now, walk around the area and see if the pitch changes depending on where you are, from meter to meter, you can work out from the interference pattern where the sound might be coming from (or if it is from your ears)

spoiler, happened to me, it aint from no ringing in the ears. Also any objects vibrating, i mean anything slightly shaking? as if from waves?

Here's a minute of black video of my backyard. You can kinda hear the swell and it going away. Around 45 seconds is loudest.

youtu.be/ZmcHLM_WL6Q

Pls respond

>vocaroo.com/i/s1RPcaY6UagF
wtf yeah def sounds like the thing that happened at my house, same low frequency hum, changed pitch as i walked, happened to me at like 3-4 am also my windows were vibrating

>noises i would hear any night in the bush are now supernatural humming

you sound like a schizo faggot

Subterrene.

I just stopped playing csgo for the night, internet is fine here. I'm on spectrum.

philly with comcast and have wifi

It's actually the globalists testing our their mind control ZOG rays on you.

really salts my blueberries

OK OP HAVE YOU DONE ANY DRUGS, HAD ANY VIVID DREAMS OR COME INTO CONTACT WITH ANY PEOPLE CONNECTED TO JEWS, religions or freemasonry lately?

i am not sure what the phenomenon is but they are using tech for this inter-dimensional interference either that or remote viewing maybe in an energy body or something. Good news is they can not hurt you physically. "Bad" news is that they might try to communicate with your subconscious to program subroutines into your psyche so stay strong and most importantly, show no fear. Bravery i know seems to scare them away.

Thanks lads, please keep us updated if things change

Its an electromagnetic hum OP, oddly its heard most in the UK and in certain parts of the US.

The Universe is electromagnetically driven, none of the (((relativity))) bullshit, even Einstien kept a giant poster of Faraday in his office to remind himself.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sprite_(lightning)

>Thinking you can pick up something that is most likely under 200hz on a fucking phone.
retard confirmed.

I know about it, but never heard my self. 2spooky4me

Ever since I moved into my new home I've been hearing this low hum occasionally. I originally thought it was the road work going on by my home but once they finished the hum persisted. I can't locate the source and I've tried multiple times. I've even asked my neighbors and they've heard it too.

It comes in short bursts of 10-12 seconds with a small pause in between. Longest time I've heard it for was roughly six hours from 10-4. there was a large break of months between hearing it and last I heard it was about two weeks ago when it started again for a short duration.

Any idea what the fuck could be causing that noise? When it was playing on the long stretch for six hours I nearly lost my mind. I'm in NE PA.

I was just humming, probably just me.

Had a vivid dream about taking LSD last night. No jews. Just 1 beer and some red veins kratom tonight.

I'll keep that in mind 8-)

Too much thoughty 2
Go to sleep

I heard a hum that evolved into a turbine-like sound that lasted for over half an hour, just a few months ago. The sky was clear, but the atmosphere grew unusually dense and eerie. I'm in Florida.

Are you near any power lines or something? CME could fuck with em