Breaking news from the AP

Breaking news from the AP

Israeli warplanes strikes in Syria kills 2 soldiers

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JrtuBas3Ipw
youtube.com/watch?v=FhDRtkphJEw&t=2429s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why Russians don't shoot down Jew planes?

I dunno. They are no links yet because it's just breaking

The very thought of Russia wiping Israel off the map makes me jump for J0Y!!!!!!

FUCK ISRAEL.

RUSSIA BOMB THAT FUCKING COUNTRY RIGHT NOW

Best way to start a nuclear war between the US and Russia... let Russia bomb Israel.

tell me this will start a world war

>thinks this is a happening.

Fuckin' hell, Sup Forums is really clutching at straws at the moment.

actually Trump doesnt give a fuck about Israel.

Russia is just as much kike shills as the US is.

>in b4 western wall pic
>in b4 ivanka and kushner
>in b4 jewish shit in his office
>in b4 aipac.

May those sandniggers burn in hell

You're the sandnigger.

fuck israel , if russia would just nuke it there wouldn't be anyone there to protect

America first means Trump doesnt give a fuck about Israel.

Just ask how many jews got pissed off by him saying America first.

Well I'm just going to guess that the soldiers killed was probably Iranian and Russia backs Iran so maybe

top snek

they would win the war instantly in all of our hearts

good, well then I hope it gets nuked before burgers get any ideas of electing some jew social media fag and we're all fucked

whos fucking soldiers? Also Fuck You

KYS KIKE

Pretty sure if Israel gets nuked, we all get nuked. Nothing else really explains why the world seems to willingly get jewed on a bi daily basis

> popular culture meme

you are a degenerate

Probably Iranian because the facility hit earlier was Iranian. Might be the same one I dunno

Thanks trump

it's because of money/ arms..israel supplies everyone and they also test arms on Palestinians...why do you think nobody cares what they do to palastine

>can't answer the question

Because you know you're a larping faggot who thinks he's special because he's jewish. You're the delusional one retard.

Who is this dude? I always see him during happening threads

Ron Paul

Yes but his Jew daughter does faggot.

We're not the only chosen people.

israel recognizes the need to stay out of arab bullshit to avoid terrorist propaganda especially when the US is already taking care of the problem in syria, so for them to overtly attack means there was either a very high important VIP present (nuke scientist) or there was some transaction or transport taking place to group like hamas that israel couldnt risk (losing track of a smuggled shipment of chemical weapons back to israel)

nope.

Orthodox jews. don't even play games with me.

>We aren't the only LARPers.

That is the dude who plays Magneto in the X men movies

Israeli websites saying we attacked a chemical research facility.

>implying Israel can win a war on their own haven't done so in 2000 years

Doesn't seem like enough justification for all the shit in the last 17 years let alone the last 65

Its straight bullshit though. They have no right doing that.

you must have ellipsed the sun at least 18 times since birth to post on Sup Forums

> said the larper with the snek flag

7 day war
Google it, you piece if garbage irrelevant nobody

>Not knowing who Ron Paul is
>kekistani flag

I want to fucking die now

how does putting on a flag make me a larper? You literally think you're fucking chosen by god because of a book jews wrote thousands of years ago.

YOURE GETTING JEWED BY ANCIENT JEWS LMAO.

I think they just stayed under the radar for most of those 65 years..and they did shit so slowly the average joe never noticed..now especially with internet it's all in our face

Why are all the kiddie fucking, back stabbing, antichrist coward bastards coming out of the wood work

Whoa stay mad, kike

>The US has provided over $50 billion in economic and military aid to Israel since 1949, more than to any other country. Israel has the highest GNP per capita of all US aid recipients ($6,810)

You can't win a war on your own. Nope, because you are so weak that you need your little bodyguard to help you

Why does this bother you so much?

>when ancaps don't vote

>how does putting on a flag make me a larper?

whats the big deal. israel used to bomb the fuck out of everything back in the 90s and 2Ks we are finally stepping up so they are stepping up.

Who is this guy?

You really think Ivanka Daddy Assad is killing his own people DO SOMETHING Trump would not get own father to give a fuck about Israel?

You're great sense of humor won't get you out of this one kikefeld

He came here to gloat about killing Syrians. Don't know how you call that a great sense of humor

Less than 1% of our GDP.
All of this money goes into R&D with US companies like Raytheon.

Stay mad, irrelevant snownigger.
When you get annexed by Russia I will be making threads behind my comfy wall and nukes.

I think that is Mr Rogers dad

btw they also train your cops over there and make all the stuff they use..

It says

"syrian and Lebanese sources report that the center of natural sciences which develops rockets and chemical weapons was attacked".

prob to plant the meme of syria having chemical weapons so next time you gas innocents you can blame them or your kikery

Thanks for translation.

you're larping as G-ds chosen

Russia is ran by Oligarchs aka Russian mafia aka Jewish mafia

you steal huge amounts of research from those contries and sell the technology under the table to hostile nations like the chinese, it's not like you haven't beeen caught before

I know plenty of cops, don't know a so for one that trained in Israel. And afaik glocks are made in austria

Bibi is butthurt we killed ISIS

>Is Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu pushing the panic button over the collapse of the Saudi-Israeli jihadist proxies in Syria and now threatening to launch a major air war...

>A very senior Israeli intelligence delegation, a week ago, visited Washington. Then, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu broke into President Putin’s summer holiday to meet him in Sochi, where, according to a senior Israeli government official (as cited in the Jerusalem Post), Netanyahu threatened to bomb the Presidential Palace in Damascus, and to disrupt and nullify the Astana cease-fire process, should Iran continue to “extend its reach in Syria.”

I think NYPD in particular are trained over there

>Netanyahu: America can easily be moved
youtube.com/watch?v=JrtuBas3Ipw

this guy gets into some detail about everything

youtube.com/watch?v=FhDRtkphJEw&t=2429s

bs. you you get tons of other private donations from corporations that would rather give money to the the tribe than pay taxes.

Remember everyone, throw out lies or half truths enough and you dont have to worry about rebuttals

What do you think would happen if an Israeli jet is shot down?

It'd be all over the news, "PUTIN ATTACKS ISRAEL" normies would be ANGERY, it'd turn into this big thing that would literally start ww3

Syria BTFO. Kurdistan when?

You debunked fuck all yourself

>Syria BTFO
You have been doing nothing but get BTFO in Syria, and now Assad has practically won already

Just saw on Twatter CNN. Yeah CNN..That the missiles shot from the planes was over Lebanese airspace. I guess because of being shot down

How the fuck did we get BTFO in syria if we never had boots on the ground? We just bomb them from the heavens.

Source me up bud

Arabs can't do war. They literally need slav squatters to help them kill their own niggers.

I pray for the day that you kikes outlive your usefulness and suffer the same fate.

Sounds like you need more anti-Syrian freedom fighters. Need another asset with high leadership and respect from different sects.

need some more of these guys. Hell, why not just start giving ISIS Bradleys and M1s? Stop with the half-ass bullshit.

Had no problem handing out stingers like candy in the 80s.

Arabs are like your typical ars all they do is talk shit.

Pissraelis can't do war. They literally need to False Flag Westerners into fighting their wars

Things haven't been going smoothly. Loosing that airport that happens to have oilfields all around it (Der ez?) was a major spit in your face.

The thing is, I can't say I'm smart or informed enough to be opposed or for this plan. Maybe you guys splitting up syria and Iraq and Lebanon would work out better in the long run.

AIPAC is your source JEW

>All of this money goes into R&D with US companies like Raytheon.

Israeli puppet neocons and democrats keep throwing contracts at Israel left and right even when it would be easier, cheaper, and better to award them to American companies here at home.

There are entire industrial, research, and university campuses built in Israel with nothing but US (((donations))).

It really is scary how much of US technology passes through Israel's hands (Intel chips, for example) and how much of our defense and weaponry is at the mercy of various Israeli security firms.

>The star will gorge itself on clay

It's funny that you mention Intel because I happen to work in Intel.
The job before I worked in a company which produced the night vision lenses which US apaches use.
What's the problem exactly?

Israel is 20-25% Russian

Who is this old man? I always see pics of him when something big is happening.

I think back in the day before Gulf War 1we would just give them a lot of our military stuff for them to test on their neighbors for us. But then they started selling it

Nothing is going to happen, this was coordinated with the Russians.

Assadist reactions on twitter are hilarious

You selling restricted western tech to our enemys, and ripping off decades of reseaerch claming how clever you dessert niggers are at inventing things.

easily the least trust worthy of partners, but what does that matter, when to you we don't even have souls

Calm down goy, it's not like we've sold your patrio... or-or sold military se....
ANTI-SEMITE!

HAHAH, Syria is practically destroyed.

I think it is some stage actor that used to be a big deal

jeb! dunham

kike no one gives a fuck about you. you are old news. sky rocketing unemployment, chronic homelessness (ironic for a country that steals homes) and stagnant growth every single year. the laughable start up economy you tried to stimulate crashed and burned when foreign investors realized israelis were just barely one step above the common nigerian scammer. now youre the global ringleader for organ harvesting and human trafficking. occasionally selling weapons to any african country retarded enough to buy third rate equipment made by retarded jews pretending to be engineers for a fantasy military industrial complex. every now and again you will try to pull the “hurr our secret agents are sowing the seeds of destruction in arab countries haha trolled” but no one actually takes you seriously anymore. the jig is up. the major players dont even mention your name, you barely exist. even iran doesnt know who you are anymore. kikes will boast loudly about their missile defense thats been thoroughly tested by homemade rockets and fireworks. you know why your president didn’t attack iran? because his army advisors informed him this isn’t the 60’s anymore and that they didnt have enough lifejackets for every kike in the country who would get driven into the sea with bulldozers. turkey’s force projection alone would murder the israelis. your days are numbered, unless you sit the fuck down and stay quiet like a little insignificant mouse. oh and pakistan builds 20 nukes a year; it has the third largest arsenal of nukes in the world. the jews would get wiped the fuck out if they even dawned to imagine using nukes on muslims. not to mention the secret biological and chemical weapons we may or may not have. i dare a kike fuck to test the theory.