Sup Forums btfo

Sup Forums btfo

Fuck you, fuck your digits and fuck asians. Chinks are only pretty if they wear a pound of makeup in their face plus surgery

I have an Asian wife (3/4 Asian) with 2 kids. Guess what? She's hotter than any of you faggots could ever land, has a great job (not as great as mine but combined 210k salary in a metro area), is very redpilled, rightwing, and catholic. I laugh when my kids whip all the racist little white boys at sports (because they learned a good work ethic and not entitlement) and the other kids are too afraid to stand up to them cause that would be racist.

I have truly set up my children to succeed. You full whites? Good luck! Lmao.

Stop telling bullshit, leaffag. The only wife you have is a dog.

Na i would rather fuck a muslim , Asians are disgusting looking i my opinion

Fuck off degenerate trash.

digits check out

Oh we do have a dog too! And a nice yard for him and the boys to run around in and blow off steam. Sorry if this offends u.

What's more degenerate: Living by all standards a 10/10 life like I am, or getting all pissy because someone else is doing better than you? You sound like a leftist commie desu.

A fucking leafy hahahaha, we know you are a chink

you can fuck a persian without them being muslim

>fuck asians

Indeed. Latin America is the living proof that spaniards can't resist the mongoloid pussy.

> t. fat chink neet from parent's apartments

Nope. 100% white right here. Fathers side came to the continent in the 1700s too, we're pure.

Oh did I flush all that pure 'lineage' away? Woops!

I'm Asian and I have a white bf

Oh shit leaf i found the photo of your wife before surgery

>reddit spacing
>faggy mannerisms
ok you can shoo back to r/canada zhang

Out REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

A FUCKING TREE

If you are anti-white women you are anti-white.

tru

fuck off you seppo bogan cunt
why dont you go sniff some petrol and go vote ye for your poofta marriage. cant wait until melb and sydney skew the vote so hard and im going to fap to all of the aus/pol/ tears

Yeah I use all sorts of discussion forums and have since I was young. Probably the reason you are such a degenerate is because you spend your life toiling away in the Sup Forums circlejerk and don't see it for what it is.

Sorry if this offends u.

filename xhu lmao. My smoking hot wife is 1/2 vietnamese, 1/4 jap, and 1/4 Euro-Spanish.

5'9" and thin with tits and ass too. The kind of woman you've been jerking it too for the past 10 years. Not only are my kids going to grow up with conservative values but they are going to be tall and full of testosterone too. They'll step on the little inbred white runts on the way to class.

If any comment in this thread would fit in on reddit it's this one desu.

no its just clear you dont belong here
i dont care if you farm rice since leaflands demographics are fucked anyways.
>wah bantz is reddit
just kill yourself mate

>Not only are my kids going to grow up with conservative values but they are going to be tall and full of testosterone too. They'll step on the little inbred white runts on the way to class

U fukin retard tree cunt lets bag out this faggot leafy chink cunt instead of fighting each other, i am tired of his disgusting kind walking through me streets with their plastic faces and slanty eyes

fucking oath
but seriously who the fuck brags about their imaginary gooklet on a cantonese underwater basket weaving forum. pretty fucking sad state of canada not going to lie

Oh widdle baby, dissenting views are so tough to handle! Better tell me I don't belong!!!! You sound like a leftist desu, get fucked.

Also Reddit brings the bantz harder than you. Why don't you LARP as an Australian again hahaha that was hilarious.

Top Larp.
Too bad your kids won't be accepted by the Chinese majority in a generation.
Ni Hao leaf.

i dont know mate if he really fucking earned 210k he wouldn't be wasting time on this site but lets be honest this cunt is obliviously chink who is so fucking cuck that he wants his disgusting females to fuck white man to get our recognition, almost all of the fags that promote WMAF degeneracy on this site is a male chink himself

Lmao sorry Tree, you're getting literally wrecked by a Redditor. A complete faggot of a Redditor too.

why post kike+oriental offspring when we are talking about white+oriental?

Kys leaf

Then they'll be in the same boat as your inbred redneck runts, they don't have a lick of Chinese in them. At least they'll be able to play the race card cause white guilt will be tenfold by then.

>larp as an aussie
>norfolk is a penal colony of ...........
well leaflet confirmed for knowing fuck all about geography. man i thought you Asians were supposed to be smart

>A complete faggot of a Redditor too.
yeah dont worry i picked up that bit right away

Not the 2nd generation basement dwellers like OP

Classic Aussie can't even perform basic reading comprehension. Combined 210k. As in, household income. I know you haven't had to consider that for tax purposes because your parents do that for you but it's an important number. We are a 120/90k split and she (a female non-white) is doing better than you will ever do. How does it feel? To be outdone by someone with a different skin colour of you?

asian gf

I'd even take a christmas cake, they usually understand depression and the feeling of not being wanted so I can vibe with that

>making your wife work
oh fuck your hapa spawn is def going to go postal in highschool
rip

Hey man it isnt about how i feel about your imaginary waifu and salary but its about how your possible half breed children will feel

>"forgetting" that white women are the worst stacies there is

got me there

Sorry that I never knew about the most irrelevant piece of land in the history of planet Earth. Must feel nice being isolated like that, you're like the NEET of Australia. Perfect for you, and no one around to inform you that the rest of the world has moved on from shitting in a chamber pot.

alot of people feel the same way about canada you rube. ah well enjoy your muslims and bad weather i actually feel sorry for you

Here in the civilized world women have the choice to work. Not my fault that once the labour pool doubled that literal women are providing more value to employers than you are. Turns out that LARPing as an Aussie isn't a good line on the ol' resume (your shitty little island isn't a part of Australia, how do I know you aren't an Abo fucking his own Dad? Aussie Abos are world famous for being the most subhuman people on Earth, next to Aussies)

next level shit posting

>white women marrying retard-IQ niggers is exactly the same as white men marrying high-IQ asians
wew lad, you could've at least tried to make it less self-defeating but no

>letting women become a breadwinner in your household
fucking sad

bantz aside
are you that fucking leaf that does the canada morning news you type alot like him?