Netanyahu was panicking and hysterical in meeting with Putin, got nothing

>Russia’s Pravda wrote, “according to eyewitnesses of the open part of the talks, the Israeli prime minister was too emotional and at times even close to panic. He described a picture of the apocalypse to the Russian president that the world may see, if no efforts are taken to contain Iran, which, as Netanyahu believes, is determined to destroy Israel.”
>So, what is going on here? Whether or not Pravda’s quote is fully accurate (though the description was confirmed by senior Israeli commentators), what is absolutely clear (from Israeli sources) is that both in Washington and at Sochi, the Israeli officials were heard out, but got nothing. Israel stands alone. Indeed, it is reported that Netanyahu was seeking “guarantees” about the future Iranian role in Syria, rather than “asking for the moon” of an Iranian exit. But how could Washington or Moscow realistically give Israel such guarantees?
>Belatedly, Israel has understood that it backed the wrong side in Syria – and it has lost. It is not really in a position to demand anything. It will not get an American enforced buffer zone beyond the Golan armistice line, nor will the Iraqi-Syrian border be closed, or somehow “supervised” on Israel’s behalf.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-06/it-time-benjamin-netanyahu-panic

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/n6qY37ktckU?t=106
youtube.com/watch?v=qF5px7PsWjw
economicpolicyjournal.com/2017/08/what-hell-is-this-mnuchin-tweets-on.html
zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-01/treasury-inspector-general-opens-probe-mnuchins-use-government-plane-eclipse-day
zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-01/rickards-there-are-three-things-going-gold-right-now
asia.nikkei.com/Markets/Commodities/China-sees-new-world-order-with-oil-benchmark-backed-by-gold?page=1
sputniknews.com/world/201709021057023219-germany-us-relationship/
money.cnn.com/2017/08/23/investing/germany-gold-reserves-new-york-paris/index.html
zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-02/vault-containing-70-billion-german-gold-be-evacuated-frankfurt-defuses-massive-bomb
news.morningstar.com/all/dow-jones/market-digest/201708292988/freeport-to-give-up-majority-stake-in-indonesias-grasberg-mine-update.aspx
neilkeenan.com/
anongroup.org/rothschild-us-assets/
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-08-07/buffett-nears-a-milestone-he-doesn-t-want-100-billion-in-cash
zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-01/t-bill-market-snaps-panic-over-debt-ceiling
sputniknews.com/society/201708311056973398-charlie-hebdo-mocks-harvey-victims/
haaretz.com/israel-news/1.810805
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Serves em right, fucking kebab enablers

They have to actually fight themselves this time.Since 2006 they didnt want to.IS should have done the job already but now all the shekels,intel and stuff was for nothing and the shiite axis is stronger than ever.If all Hezbollah will sit in the Golan.

I stopped realing at "Russia’s Pravda"

>got nothing
That's what you think. Look what they did last night - striking Syria without Russia doing anything about it again - for the 6th time now. You'd have to be extremely ignorant to think that there isn't some form of backroom agreement between Israel and Russia that's not public. Israel is the perfect opportunity (and gameplayer) for Russia to have in an attempt to curb (or lessen) Iran's influence/control/power of Syria in the future. And yes, Russia and Iran are Greatest Allies, but that doesn't mean anything when Russia would prefer to be on top in Syria in the long run. Things are going to get very interesting once the war comes to an end.

man jews are hysterical what is Iran going to do against their 400 nukes? they probably dont even have the missiles to deliver them.

Israel just destroyed a research base in Syria right under Putler's nose.

Numbers 23:9

From the rocky peaks I see them, from the heights I view them. I see a people who live apart and do not consider themselves one of the nations.

ITS HADDENEENNNN

Calm down bb

fake news

This is the best thing Ever. the Israeli left is going to be totally BTFO. They said the world would help them, and they lied.

Expect Israel to utterly BTFO mudslimes with no mercy from here on in. Stormcucks and naziboos on suicide watch

The star will gorge itself on clay.

Bibi is going to kill the jews before he gives up israel.

Le ebil j000zZz!!! 1!!

Pali poster, is that you? If so, long time. Thought you died.

Yeah I'm sure they're doing a lot of scientific research during a civil war.

Mark 9:23

It was told to Donald J. Trump when he was given the prayer shawl.

youtu.be/n6qY37ktckU?t=106

September 23rd Trump is going to redpill the world.

I dont think these fuckers have a friend in the world anymore.

Putin is probably a better chess master than bibiboi. On the verge of a mental breakdown probably. Feels good.

I think its going to be a gaza - check these digits

Great news, fuck israel

>emotional
EVERYTHING with jews is ALWAYS faux emotional.

The Star will GORGE ITSELF on clay....

The star = israel

gorge = crater

itself = LITERALLY ISRAEL ABOUT TO BE BTFO BY THEMSELVES

OH FUGGGGGG TWO IN A ROW IM CHECKING MY OWN DIGITS CUZ THIS IS CRAZY

>too emotional and at times even close to panic. He described a picture of the apocalypse to the Russian president that the world may see, if no efforts are taken to contain Iran

The eternal jew acting as victim again

Someone give me a quick rundown

good. tired of giving everything and getting nothing in return except my own genocide from their marxist diaspora.

>Netanyahu was panicking and hysterical in meeting with Putin
Samson Option time
youtube.com/watch?v=qF5px7PsWjw

Your days are numbered kikes

Israel has been

BTFO
T
F
O

See Even Assad's biggest supporter, that cute trap Mimi, believes in this.

We need an Iran version of this too
>/sg BASED

Lie most likely. Pootin rivals Trump in his wish to serve rat people, he even outlawed holohoax denial.

Despite the civil war they qualified for the world cup lol

THE STAR WILL GORGE ITSELF ON CLAY

This

Jews kvetch 24/7 even when they get everything they want

The other person who is under serious attack now is top ranking Satanist Benjamin Netanyahu who faces jail in Israel for corruption but really should be treated as a war criminal of the highest order. Netanyahu recently visited Russia uninvited and made a series of threats to Russian President Vladimir Putin, multiple sources agree. Pentagon sources say “Putin was not amused by bibi [Netanyahu]’s threats and lies and sent two attack submarines into the Mediterranean to hunt Israeli subs, to improve training and test new weapons, and potentially to impose a naval blockade.”

The Khazarian controlled or influenced rogue states of Israel, Saudi Arabia, and the Ukraine are being steadily quarantined while their criminal leadership is being removed.

North Korea, for its part, is getting lots of money and weapons technology from the Khazarians but is only interested in its own survival and is not about to start some suicidal nuclear attack on behalf of Khazarians with apocalyptical delusions.

>he even outlawed holohoax denial.
there is nothing wrong with that
but yes its absolute shit that putin alows israel to strike syria

Its time for Based Bennett to rule

Numbers 24

17 “I see him, but not now;
I behold him, but not near.
A star will come out of Jacob;
a scepter will rise out of Israel.
He will crush the foreheads of Moab,
the skulls[b] of[c] all the people of Sheth.[

wew nigger

Basic gestalt plz.

Jesus I thought I hated Soviet Union the most out of all current and previous countries but Israel sure is doing its best to take that title

PUNISHED TRUMP IS FUCKING REAL!

Evidence is mounting that both a new financial system and a civil war in the US are imminent. There is also a high probability the US east coast will be hit with a geo-engineered hurricane so severe that people are being asked to evacuate 60 miles inland, CIA sources say. What seems to be happening is that the Khazarian mafia is unleashing weather weapons and making other mischief to try to prevent the announcement of a new, gold-backed financial system.

First, let us look at all the gold related news, some of it bizarre, that has suddenly poured out in recent days and all seems to be preparing us for the announcement of a gold-backed system. This started on August 21st when Steven Mnuchin became the first US Treasury Secretary to visit the Fort Knox gold depository since 1948 and proceeded to tweet “glad gold is safe.”
economicpolicyjournal.com/2017/08/what-hell-is-this-mnuchin-tweets-on.html
Then, since his visit apparently failed to generate enough publicity, a fake scandal involving the visit to the fort, the solar eclipse and pictures of his bikini-clad trophy wife appears to have been concocted. In all of this Mnuchin failed to mention the fact the gold has not been counted since 1953 or how much gold “is safe,” but never mind, his wife makes for good distracting eye candy.
zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-01/treasury-inspector-general-opens-probe-mnuchins-use-government-plane-eclipse-day

Then self-described US intelligence community financial adviser Jim Rickards appeared on TV predicting the price of gold would rise to $5000 or even $10,000 an ounce.
zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-01/rickards-there-are-three-things-going-gold-right-now

Also, the Rothschilds contacted the White Dragon Society last week to inform them that a large amount of off-ledger gold was being monetized and moved into the financial system. This was backed up with a series of gold-related events from around the world. The most important one was the announcement that China is starting oil futures trading denominated in gold-backed yuan, a clear shot at the Khazarian mafia’s petrodollar system.
asia.nikkei.com/Markets/Commodities/China-sees-new-world-order-with-oil-benchmark-backed-by-gold?page=1

plz drop some more info this is magical. it's like a knife cutting through the noise.

Why israel isso fucking obsessed with Iran for fuck sake ? What do they think that they nuke israel ? Iran fucking knows that if they do it they will get pulverized as well , NUKES kept this world safe from ww3 for christ sake .

weeew nigger

We are gearing up for mass violence, for as Exodus 15:3 tells us, YHWH is a God of War

Balaam’s Seventh Message
23 Then he spoke his message:

“Alas! Who can live when God does this?[e]
24 Ships will come from the shores of Cyprus;
they will subdue Ashur and Eber,
but they too will come to ruin.”

Deuteronomy 32

40 I lift my hand to heaven and solemnly swear:
As surely as I live forever,
41 when I sharpen my flashing sword
and my hand grasps it in judgment,
I will take vengeance on my adversaries
and repay those who hate me.
42 I will make my arrows drunk with blood,
while my sword devours flesh:
the blood of the slain and the captives,
the heads of the enemy leaders.”
43 Rejoice, you nations, with his people,[e][f]
for he will avenge the blood of his servants;
he will take vengeance on his enemies
and make atonement for his land and people.

Then Germany’s Bundesbank announced it had completed its plan to repatriate half of its gold three years in advance.
sputniknews.com/world/201709021057023219-germany-us-relationship/
money.cnn.com/2017/08/23/investing/germany-gold-reserves-new-york-paris/index.html
Furthermore, Germany announced the forced evacuation of 60,000 people from around the area of the Bundesbank last weekend just as 743 tons of gold was due to arrive there, because of “unexploded World War II bombs.”
zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-02/vault-containing-70-billion-german-gold-be-evacuated-frankfurt-defuses-massive-bomb

This is interesting because when Germany first asked for its gold back from France and the US, neither country had any gold to give back. Around the same time the Americans were caught shipping gold-plated tungsten to the Chinese. Now suddenly the gold is being returned ahead of schedule as Mnuchin tweets about gold being safe.

So, where is all this gold suddenly coming from? Two reliable sources say that gold bunkers in Asia are being opened and the gold is being removed. WDS sources in Indonesia were told by Indonesian authorities that gold bunkers in Indonesia had indeed been opened and the gold was removed. Furthermore, Freeport-McMoRan announced that a deal has been reached with the Indonesian government to continue operation of the giant Grasberg mine there, with Indonesia getting 51% control.
news.morningstar.com/all/dow-jones/market-digest/201708292988/freeport-to-give-up-majority-stake-in-indonesias-grasberg-mine-update.aspx
Sources in the Rothschild family say the mine is just a front being used to launder the historical gold into the financial system. The important point to note though is that the Asians now have majority control.

Is everything always about Trump? What in the chuffing hell does that have to do with anything. Explain this shit to me, and take it easy on the videogame quotes and fantasies.
Not all of us made it through that shit game to see the ending.

Neil Keenan for his part, has reported that gold and cash bunkers in South Korea have also been broken into. He backed this up by posting videos of gold as well as freshly minted US dollars and Korean Won being divvied up.
neilkeenan.com/

All these gold related announcements were combined with serious attacks on the current petrodollar system and strong indications the current US financial system is about to implode. Jacob Rothschild, for example, announced that his company, RIT Capital Partners, reduced its US dollar investment exposure to 37% from 61% in the first six months of this year. Rothschild’s reasons for getting out of US assets were “unprecedented” share prices and a belief that the artificial propping up of markets by the World Bank and Central Banks was unsustainable.
anongroup.org/rothschild-us-assets/

Another high level insider who is getting out of the US stock market is investment guru Warren Buffet who is now sitting on $100 billion in cash because he is finding it hard to find attractive deals.
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-08-07/buffett-nears-a-milestone-he-doesn-t-want-100-billion-in-cash

Investors are also paying 20% more for US Treasuries that mature before the end of September US fiscal deadline than they are for ones that mature after that date, yet another sign that people sense something is coming.
zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-01/t-bill-market-snaps-panic-over-debt-ceiling

its more noise. In its five thousand year history, China only ever used iron and paper as currency. Money is an IOU note, that's all. All this gold talk is bullshit

it funds Hamas and Hezboullah

There was a chart on the internet that appeared shortly after the private central bankers had their Jackson Hole summer meeting that showed about 40% of so-called world GDP was just fake central bank accounting magic. This chart has now been deleted from the internet.

The Federal Reserve Board has announced it will be selling off the assets it has been buying to prop up markets but, with $4.5 trillion worth of stuff on its books, it is mathematically impossible for them to do this without imploding the economy.

While this writer does not pretend to be a financial adviser, I can say that in my long career as a financial/business/geopolitical journalist, I have never before seen so many clear warning signs of a disruptive financial event on the horizon.

Clearly the controllers of the old system are not going out without a fight. The “once in a thousand years” (upgraded from once in 500 years) Hurricane Harvey was definitely a weather warfare attack on the US. The Magazine Charlie Hebdo, owned by the French branch of the Rothschild family, seems to point the finger at its owners with a cover page implying that God flooded Houston, Texas as an attack on Nazis.
sputniknews.com/society/201708311056973398-charlie-hebdo-mocks-harvey-victims/

oy vey! We're gonna need a bigger golem!

something tells me

"DRIVE THEM OUT"

was about mossad shills

Now an even bigger weather warfare attack is apparently about to take place in the form of Hurricane Irma. The warning below was forwarded to this writer from a source in the CIA via e-mail:

“MAXIMUM ALERT STATUS – LEAVE COASTAL EASTERN USA ASAP. From NAIG.
Hurricane IRMA – expected landfall Eastern coastline USA, tracking TBA (uncertain) CAT 5 and higher expectation.
Expect major damage – life threatening – major flooding – power outage – transport chaos – looting – high casualty rate/deaths.
Landfall expected from 9th September onwards through 10th and 11th September 2017, could be sooner, TBA.
Updates see:- BPEarthwatch on the web.
ADVISE ALL STATIONS – make preparations now, secure property – LEAVE THE AREA by a distance of at least 60 miles from coast.
Seek altitude, avoid river valleys, flood plains, heavy population areas. Secure food, portable water, fuel and secure shelter.
THIS IS NOT A DRILL. This is “HARVEY” on steroids.
Speed this warning far and wide NOW. Do not wait for the crisis to develop. Even if it does not come ashore (unlikely) the wave propagation is showing wave height expectations of over 50 ft and duration of wavelength of 16 seconds. ALL SHIPPING leave tracking area immediately and run for safe haven at maximum speed while time allows please. All models agree the above data set.
Paget.
Director,
North Atlantic Intelligence Group (NAIG) Public Domain. Ends 23.10 02/09/2017 TREAT AS URGENT.”

It's because they're naturally enemies, like communism vs capitalism. Israel can control Sunnis and their sub-category wahhabists but they can't control shias

ISRAEL IS EVIL KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT

The US military is, in any case, taking action. Here is what a Pentagon source had to say:
“Hurricane Harvey, while tragic, allows the military to bring troops and equipment to stop states like California from seceding, defend the republic’s gold depository, defend borders from drug cartels, terrorists, human, arms traffickers, stop the UN agenda 21 which preys on weak states, deny Soros illegal aliens for his antifa troops, strengthen the state’s leadership against the Khazarian liberal LGBT, abortion, pro-immigration, anti-Christian, anti-gun agenda.”

There is also a crackdown continuing in Washington DC against “Mossad assets like former Democratic National Committee Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Zionist senator, minority leader Chuck Schumer,” the sources say.

Thugs like the Antifa and fake KKK rioters hired by the Khazarians are also being rounded up now that the FBI and Department of Homeland Security have formally labelled them as domestic terrorists, they note. Google’s Eric Schmidt, Facebooks’ Mark Zuckerberg and Amazon’s Jeff Bezos are also now under attack for their brazen efforts to manipulate public discourse and will have their companies nationalized and broken up, CIA sources say.

>Rainbow Dash is my God
are we really ignoring this?

those guys are well known gold shills. Sure, buy precious metals, but know soon you will be monitored as the government will claim "precious metals are used by gangs". Good luck buying and selling.

Pushing Israel into a corner will finally purge the country of its leftist cucks who deny reality.

dont dred on me

The US criminal regime has always been a master in using chaos in order to gain control

ISRAEL IS GONNA FALL GOY

Kike lover, fuck off. We dont want your kind here.

underrated R AR E

Next war in gaza is going to be six (6) figures. Nobody puts baby in a corner

THE STAR WILL GORGE ITSELF ON CLAY

What about gadaffis gold

>there is nothing wrong with that

Israel is full of cancerous leftists in Tel Aviv. They will flee to Europe and the USA rather than be called up to fight their beloved arabs. The hands of the IDF will be untied. Enjoy your enrichment.

IDF are shit they are C tier Beta bitches

> 2017
> l33t speak

was trying to

>Israel stands alone.
Good. Their influence stands in absolutely no relation to their relevance.

>norwegians are not archiving the link
Did they die because 3 hours ago they did it to me. Concerning.

This is calling for a massive false flag in the incoming months.

Anyway Trump has fucked the plans of Israel for the next decade so they have to think something fast.

the zionist jews and the leftists jews sure love to show themselves as being enemies of one another. This is obviously completely false. Those 50 f35's they have received for free. Where do you think they come from on the US end? Probably the same, if not similar circles where soros resides in.

Oh how they love to pretend that they are so alone and vulnerable. All that military dole coming their way. Sometimes they even go into things like the v4 to try to drive a narrative of "but we are the good type of jews :((((((((((((((((((("

There are no good jews, they are all one and the same and their most ideal prospect would be a flourishing israel, and a completely under control america, or even world. So that the home jews, and the wanderer jews all have cozy prospects. And the two jew types sure love to help one another if they can, they love to help one another much more than they would even dare to help a person who isnt a jew, but who has some "zionist" traits.

globalists and zionists are a false duality. Kikes are kikes.

>This is calling for a massive false flag in the incoming months.
True, but there have been so many in the past. With Trump and without Trump as POTUS.
>Anyway Trump has fucked the plans of Israel for the next decade so they have to think something fast.
Quite the opposite. It's Trump that's been the most vocal against Iran, it's Trump that's picked Mattis who's not only extremely anti-Iran and anti-Hezbollah, but very much pro-Sunni and tight with the Sunni states. It's also Trump that's supporting, aiding and arming the Kurds in Syria (SDF & YPG) which will compliment the Kurds in Iraq in the future, which will help establish a buffer zone (and base) in between Iran and Syria/Lebanon. Right now Hezbollah and Iranian militia are getting baited into arranging closer to Israel's border which will give Israel an excuse to strike, Iran to retaliate and then the US to have an excuse to single out Iran and go after them (whether militarily or at the UN). This will all favor Russia the most in the end. Putin is by far the greater "chess player" in this war/conflict/scenario.

Zerohedge really seems to love commies
sometimes I wonder if Sup Forums's anons are nothing else than commies larping as white nationalists and pushing for commie Russia 2.0

The Jew fears the Noble Russki

From Haaretz

>Russia’s threat to veto the UN Security Council resolution renewing UNIFIL’s mandate in Lebanon if it cited Hezbollah as a terrorist organization appears to reflect an approach that could undermine Israel’s security interests. As Barak Ravid reported in Monday’s Haaretz, it also attests to the fierce disagreements between Israel and Russia on proposed arrangements in Syria.
Admittedly, Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov moved swiftly to reject this interpretation, saying, “We told the Israelis that if they have any worries about their security being impacted, there is no reason to worry, since we are committed to ensuring that this doesn’t happen.” But his statement probably didn’t reassure Jerusalem.
read more: haaretz.com/israel-news/1.810805

Tdlr

ITS SCARED

Yep, and that is why that kike king of the home jews probably is so worried. After he tried to be on the photo ops with the v4...we still didnt buy it...

As a matter of fact, I have grown only more hateful of them. And you know. small things add up. Like that obongo organizer, organizing the tiki torch march.

It is quite obvious now at the higher levels of intelligence digestion, and gathering that our collective is capable off. That the jews are master manipulators, very good at PR and they have a sense of where they can exploit upcoming sentiments.

But me being able to talk about this very fact is probably nightmare stuff to them. I may be one, but there are thousands, if not millions more at this point who could know of this intricacy. And this is the stuff which fuels the kikes nightmares.

You know that's why bannon and gorka left too right?

They're zionist puppets.

you know those banging noises? Jews in the crawlspace

kill yourself kike

When jews start crying it's that you're doing something right. I mean, crying, only fucking kikes would pull this one.

bump

give him a break his connection just cane through

Israel fucked up backing ISIS but never underestimate the Israel lobby in the US. they won't hesitate dragging the US into WW3 for Israel's sake. they'll always have a massive core support with evangelicals. they're a key demographic for any GOP victory and they are also fanatically for Israel.

the right is wed to those kikes and I don't think (((they))) would hesitate taking out Trump and installing Pence, if Donny doesn't play along

>bibi
>panicked and historical

even if was true, and is not, but even if was true, he would never show it in public like he never did.
LOL PRAVDA , legit af M I RITE.

put spaces after full stops so it doesn't linkify them YOU FUCKING PLEB!

That is a part of a standing deal they have with Russia since 2015. They get to bomb sporadically shipments of heavy armaments, warehouses etc of Hezbollah.

Russia can't afford itself become an official ally of Hezbollah.

He shit his pants I shit you not.

You're a jew yourself. Retard.

U serious? HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA