Lefties despise the working classes

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4853490/Artist-sparks-fury-mocking-workmen-McDonald-s.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lrWjPCuyJ8g
youtube.com/watch?v=22cv2LXBJMk
archive.is/ciWzv
twitter.com/AnonBabble

can someone archive please

bump

No, I'mdrunk and lazy.also, U can't bump Your on shit, ya poopoo head!

The tranny in the cow coat is right about one of them. Neck tattoos are the dumbest idea ever.

pippy long stocking looking motherfucker

>Lefties despise the working class
You don't say ol' boy.

>Neck tattoos are the dumbest idea ever.
They are, but when your career does not judge why should you care how dumb you look. He is not customer service. I don't know what a scaffolder is, but I am sure it is lost in translation.

Isn't it shunned to not go out dressed to impressed there? I heard you can't wear the Nikes to the pub?

>work your ass off all day
>just want a hamburger
>some spoiled little turd photographs you so she can get attention that she desperately craves

>ie the proletariat

They erect scaffolds for a living.

>Americans trying to use english

They despise the white working classes, anyway. In general though, they're fine with all working classes in the West being fucked over via immigration and free trade, so long as the corporations push for "one human race, one world" utopianism and give millions for "gay rights" and such. The left has evolved into a completely different species since WWII.

You don't even know about this English bro

Scaffolding is used in nearly all construction and industrial setting in the USA... And the world for that matter...

I believe his occupation is referred to as "Rigger". It's seriously one of the better paid jobs to do here.

Hahahahahahahaha. We try mate. At least our pronunciation is more on point than yours.

The horrible ginger cunt involved lives in some trendy hipster part of London but originates from a working class town up north. Her own father is a builder .
>university (((education)))

>Isn't it shunned to not go out dressed to impressed there? I heard you can't wear the Nikes to the pub?

youtube.com/watch?v=lrWjPCuyJ8g

watch the whole thing

>neck tattoos
yeah they look braindead, but taking pictures of people in public for ridicule should be reserved for people that commit crimes or behave like speds

>ive only ever heard Winston Churchil speak
>i never saw March of the Penguins

Also, greetings my west coast fren

Would she make fun of them if they were not white or would she suddenly not dare say anything?

sounds like she's learned to be a gentleman

This is what baffles me . I can understand the pseudo snobbery of their roots .
But rooting for globalist corporations and government to destroy the working classes is staggering

people who follow an ideology /=/ that ideology

the far left is the best for the working class

Of course they do. They never worked a day in their life. They have no idea what money's worth, either having rich parents or taking huge student loans to get a degree in feefee studies. Muh immigrants are to be imported not to be saved from their shitholes, but to serve them their bigmacs. Muh communism is popular cuz it will give them a way to get rid of their student loans.
Fuck the left.

I had to shut it off. Why are their women so horrid?
Those fucking teeth! They might be better than asians at
>how can i become the most stereotypical me i can be today

>eat shit and dislocate my jaw before the big set?
>well sure, if its going to make me look more British
>ello mum can u sock me in the bloody kisser

the fuck is a GCSE?

Or fat people.

Public shaming is for their own good though

>the fuck is a GCSE?
It's a high school equivalency course here, usually taken by drop-out who get there shit together after a few years

>there
*their

Never archive based DailyMail faggot

ya'll are stupid

this bitch's cunt was so wet and tingly she couldn't resist

you have to go back

Hmmmm

You may be onto something .... but then surely they would give it the bbc treatment

>GCSE
ah ok like USA GED

what happens when lads like these say fuck it, and never work again? stupid cunts

I have no idea what a GCSE is

Exams you take when you're 15/16.

The equivalent of college-entry exams takes place when you're 17/18.

>when lads like these say fuck it, and never work again
Then you get niggers rigging your scaffolding and people get injured or die. Happened last year in Toronto, seven in hospital

If she is so clever what is she doing in one of those shitholes anyway, wouldn't eat that shit for love nor money

As i expected. Her so called work is cheap, flashy "modern" (f)art. None of these people who are those typical progressive leftist looking fucks have any skill

haha holy shit she is worse than a grade schooler

Nah mate, riggers tie knots and balance loads for crane drivers to lift/lower.
There's a bit more to it, but that's 99% of their day.
Scaffolders just make scaffolding. About 80% of them here in Australia are Maoris or some sort of Pacific Islander. Big, brain dead motherfuckers that stop work every 5 minutes to shake hands with their cuzzy' as in cousin.

A little construction site joke for people: how can you tell an EWP is level?
Put a scaffolder on it and see if drool comes out of both sides of his mouth.

because nobody is interested in her shitty
>fuuuuuck Drummond and fuuuck white ppl
"art
she runs up 50k debt and sees some loadsamoney scaffolders in her safe space for getting down with the negros . I.e. McDonald's

> Always take a picture with their face in it

i'm like an artist and this is like how i express myself

wheres that finbro when you need him.

What the fuck is a gcse

>fuck is a gcse

General certificate of secondary education.

>artist
>intelligent
Pick one and only one. And yeah they might not have their A-Levels but scaffolders are actually well paid probably earning more than her anyway

Not in the U.K, It's their equivalent to the SAT, but it's more styled like AP (There's GCSEs for almost any topic and you can choose, but I think math and english are mandatory, kinda like doing the SAT)

Eat shit nigger

>this thing mocked others for their stupidity

In the event of a comunist revolution, this is the class that will bash their leftist skulls in as soon as the new regime is establishes. The irony

Look at her fucking """"""""""art""""""""". How the fuck can you become rich out of painting this crap?

Modern art is such shit.

I really hate these upper middle class lefty types, they give the working class reason to resent us.

Just look at this shit

The fuck is a GCSE?

>that mad reaction
>not art
I don't think you know what art is.

It's not art mother fucker. It's a piece of shit. If that's art then so are my morning turds.

He probably just hasn't seen much of that cooky cutter trash so it pissed him off this once. But after you see one """anti-art""" piece of shit Duchamp ripoff you have seen them all.

that's is without a doubt the worst painting I've ever seen.

How funny would it be if all these events are to turn the (((educated))) class vs the working class, and the working class genocides them all when they get attacked lol

lefties are insufferable, live off government handouts, denounce the government that supports them, have no skills, physical or mental, before it was just cheaper to pay them off and have them live off gibs so they can keep entertained and not bother people

but it might be more feasible economically and also for the genetic improvement of the species if they do not survive at all.. hm

wnt sum fuk?

No bloody wonder she's on jobseekers, this shit is an eyesore.

Nigger is a decently paid job over in America as well.

Sam Hyde said it best

youtube.com/watch?v=22cv2LXBJMk

>see obviously retarded negroid
>Thats a future doctor right there. He could be an astronaut even. I reckon one day he'll cure cancer!

>see normal white guy
>LMAO INBRED WHITE TRASH I BET YOU DON'T EVEN DRIVE A BENZ BUT CHECK UR PRIVILEGE THO

The left doesn't hate the working class. They hate white people.

But you have seen it

>became less of a twat
>they painted this after they became LESS of a twat
>they were more of a twat before painting this
>more twattish paintings by this person exist
hard to believe

>I dabbled with illustration for a bit and studied it but it wasn't for me

Because they have standards

What's a GCSE? I'm assuming something related to gay sex, since it was posted on Sup Forums.

They hate the white working class. They praise the brown and black working class.

Hate to post twice but I really don't get this. The only people on earth who couldn't produce work of the same quantity or better are those who are physically incapable of holding a paint brush. This person went to art school, her mother was an artist and these are what she came up with!
Is it a product of group that considers failure impossible? Does calling any old shite "art" destructive to art as a whole?

Not only is your pronunciation terrible, the phrase "on point" is utterly meaningless and only serves to highlight your inability to speak English.

This is a meme from the future, you just don't understand it yet.

Check'd and cheers for the giggle you aussie cunt

Final qualification at end of secondary education.

So in the future instead of "dickbutt" we'll have "ballboots"?

WHY HAS NORWAY MANBOT FORSAKEN US?
archive.is/ciWzv

you guys act like faggots over that bot

Univeristy/college or highschool stuff. Dont know exactly.

HAHA please let there be a picture of her in Antifa soon too, cherry on top.

>artist
So basically she's unemployed and living on the dole.

You see this is why y'all down under manage to lead the meme market despite the shitty bandwidth.

So she is fucking unemployed talking shit about men that work hard for a living???

I have never understood why women have such a hard on for education anyway.

If they are doing well without an education doesn't that actually make them smarter in the end? They saved time and money by not completing a useless degree and made sure that they had no debt and went to work straight away... sounds smarter to me.

They will project their guilt onto the white working class when they get called out too.
Who made that "gentrification" comment? I am guessing another hipster trying to virtue signal after seeing which way the wind blows.
Maybe she herself was making a virtue signalling gambit figuring everyone else would think those white workers with tats were UKIP voters.

Absolutely immoral

and of course brexit voters

>oooh look at me in my crummy hometown full of working class scum having to tear myself away from trendy cosmo Peckham in order to visit my dreary parents

probably hangs round Peckham McDonald's looking to be inspired by the local coins wall doodles when they aren't busy stabbing each other .

c o o n s

That's the best thing I've ever seen kek

She looks like that fugly bint that got served when she asked trump about equal pay.

i wonder how much she wants to sell that for
i totally agree with you, user modern art is cancer
when can we go back to carving shit out of marble?

Scaffolding is hard work and people doing it usually don't give a shit.
One fucker in my house ignored a notice saying he shouldn't park in front of the house so scaffolders could work outside. They rang him out at 6 in the morning and the dude looked like he'd shit his pants when he saw a bunch of bull necks cursing him down.

yes the working class long to be slaves to an inept bureaucratic elite aristocracy.

>national insurance number
she's doxxed herself big-time

the best part about this line is that is what they get regardless of the professed ideology

That's the big "insult"? You bongs are so fucked. Can't even take the tiniest bit of bantz anymore.