Why does pol and American white supremacists hate niggers and instead not hate fucking japs instead...

Why does pol and American white supremacists hate niggers and instead not hate fucking japs instead. Japs are the number one reason why pedophilia exists still. There is a fetish that exists in Japan. One where little girls get fucked by older men and they like it. This is present in anime and hentai and dojins and even the streets of tokyo. So I ask you pol why do we focus hate onto niggers who chimp and out and not on the pathetic losers that inhabit Japan?

Video related youtube.com/watch?v=0NcIGBKXMOE&feature=youtu.be

Other urls found in this thread:

os-m.net/top.html
purelovers.com/kanto/shop/7998/
youtube.com/watch?v=fxQeE591IuY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shut up kike.

But I do hate japs
Just that I hate niggers more

japs are far more civilized

Japan is our greatest ally.

because there are almost no fucking japanese people in America outside of california whereas niggers are an every day kind of problem

Catholicism is the number 1 reason faggot.

I don't know too many Jap priests.

>getting baited by cia this hard

Shut up you worthless trash. Japan has an excellent, developed society, and they would have been even farther ahead if fuckheaded jewified USA hadn't nuked them.

They were a proud, honorable, race of warriors who got nuked by space weapons and were threatened to be completely annihilated and their culture was destroyed and transformed into that of their occupiers. They're gonna be a little fucked up until the end of time, dude.

Same things will be attempted with North Korea soon, but North Koreans will actually all die before they surrender and let happen to them what happened to Japan.

Leave Japan alone REEEEEE

kill yourself you cretin

>hating the honorary Aryan
you're on the wrong side of history, boi

japs actually contribute unlike negros...

how can 3d girls compete?

I respect Japans old culture of warrior and honor but they are a pathetic people today and then men are no better than niggers

>doesn't realize there are degrees of hatred
>doesn't know order varies by individual but is typically niggers (sand, jungle, rice, curry, bean, and white varieties), faggots, pedos, autists, then personalized such as liberals/conservatives
>doesn't realize these often overlap

You have 6 months to go back

this

See I hate niggers
Just that I hate Japs more

literally lowest rape rape
lowest pedophilia cases

OK

Are you an idiot? I know there are degrees of hatred I am saying Japs should be hated more than niggers.

Shut up ching chang you're next on the chopping block

but I can get peed on for $170!

os-m.net/top.html

poop is 3

purelovers.com/kanto/shop/7998/

nice try mao come back with more proxies

I hate japs. Its pretty easy.

How much is that sweet GFE?

I do hate Japs, but because they got us into WWII by bombing Pearl Harbor. Had they not done that we might have had a very different world. Smooth move zipper heads.

There are many fake news about Japan on the western media.
Is it caused by racism?

Fuck off kike.

The Jews fear the Samurai.

You wont turn us on our brothers.

no gaijin, its because you all dont do anything newsworthy except spread radiation

DISGUSTING shit burger

Liberals run the media in most countries over here. Maybe they are pissed off about Japan having borders and laws and shit?

I Love Japan!

And Vice is JEWISH

>the japs got us into world war 2 by bombing pearl harbor
A SHEKEL FOR THE GOOD GOY

Can someone explain what's wrong with liking school girls, especially teens? If the pussy has hair on it, it's good to go

But lolis are love.

OH LOOK ANOTHER STEALTH YELLOW FEVER THREAD

Oh look another weeb apologist

cant not hear it

Mouse mouse persocom mouse

Trust me japs are almost as bad as Muslim pigs

Are you retarded?

Shut the fuck you disgusting filthy dog eating chink.
Get the fuck out of my country you absolute failure of an excuse of a human

You chinks are lower than dirt and i await the day i get to blow your fucking zipperhead off

>Oh look another weeb apologist
weebs should be genocided

Nice try kike

because modern black men have retained more masculinity and testerone than their counterparts

Because they samurai and manly language also ally with hitler

>pissed off UAW faggot
Stay mad, LEL.

Jap samurai manly language nigger monkey ooga booga waga dogo oogo congo

Japanese people are the best on Earth ;-)

Like Jews aren't raping children all over the country pssh

Like japanese can't be jews pshh

>come back so hard that they become the financial bogey man off the 80s
>singlehandedly dismant U.S. steel, electronic and auto industry
>Inadvertently turn Detroit into a dystopian mix of post atom bomb Hiroshima and 80s Robocop
>Your grandchildren are probably Weebs
Go to bed grandpa shitpants. Matlock reruns start at 4pm.

Andy Griffith Show is 100 times better than Mattlock change my view.

The jews are really targeting the Japs lately
youtube.com/watch?v=fxQeE591IuY
I see this rotten-toothed, Brit cuck is still salty about losing Singapore and Force Z getting BTFO.

True

They have lower crime rates across the board including for pedophilia.

Fuck off, kike.
>Japs are the number one reason why pedophilia exists still.
Number one cause of pedophilia is sexy children.

We don't share any of the same points and its two different discussions why is this relevant?

That is because they normalize pedophilia so it isn't a crime and therefore not reported. Just look at any anime. Sexualized little girls are every where in Japanese culture.

Our government is why we got into that shitshow, don't kid yourself. They needed a reason to get in the war so they provoked an attack. Learn some fucking history, you retard. They knew it was coming and tgey wanted it to happen.

Japs have their problems and we have ours, but they have always been courteous and kind people towards us. Always contributing and never causing problems (at least any more than the average white person).

Their history is interesting, their culture is unique, and they're a good people. Forget about cartoons for a second you manchild.

Meanwhile, blacks give us this

What does anime has to do with it.
They're smart enough to differentiate fiction and reality.

I'm not going to defend that but coming from the country that sexualizes ACTUAL children and is the center of all the worst hollywood cultural decay and moral revulsion you really can't talk

>just because it doesn't happen doesn't mean it isn't real
You kikes will be killed one day, get ready.

Anime, hentai, doujins, music groups and sexy underaged school girl fetishes all reflect the culture that the current generation of Japan is living in. You can see this reflected in a decrease in birth rate and an increase is disgusting fat pathetic manchildren living alone in Japan.

im just visiting but japan seems pretty sweet so far. everyone is nice and friendly and in shape. theres no niggers here which is also amazing. I can see how they could have a problem with birthrates and shit with all the hentai and whatnot but thats not the worst thing in the world. this place already looks pretty fucking populated, I don't think they need more people right now.

>RAPE CULTURE
>THIS MEDIA IS RAPING ME
>(no actual rape)
>BUT THE PICTURES, I FEEL RAPED
Are you a woman?
>this place already looks pretty fucking populated
This, it's the, what, fourth most populous country mostly concentrated in the Tokyo Metropolitan Area. The island doesn't need more people, constant growth is unsustainable. Populations will naturally regulate themselves.

Do you have a problem with lolis user?

You can't deny me happiness.

I probably should say this because this thread is made and monitored by the FBI, but Europeans make way more disgusting videos than the Japanese.

Now just to clarify, I don't go on the dark web, please don't arrest me officer.

>Why does pol and American white supremacists hate niggers and instead not hate fucking japs instead. Japs are the number one reason why pedophilia exists still. There is a fetish that exists in Japan. One where little girls get fucked by older men and they like it. This is present in anime and hentai and dojins and even the streets of tokyo. So I ask you pol why do we focus hate onto niggers who chimp and out and not on the pathetic losers that inhabit Japan?

You won't keep me away from my waifu

best ally

would fight in a nuclear war for

Japanese and Koreans are the only non-white people that I respect inherently.

>Japs are the number one reason why pedophilia exists still.
Then why do they have among the lowest child rape statistics on the planet?

t. nigger

Nice meme. it's the jews that want western men to succumb to loving waifus and not pass on their white seed. How can you not see this?

Isn't this that series where she's a vampire?

I already responded to this point earlier in the thread you donkey

It isn't the Japs that are invading European nations, it's niggers.