/SIG/ Self Improvement: Why you should do it

/SIG/ Self Improvement: Why you should do it.

Self Improvement is one of man's greatest pursuits in life. Everyday you should be building yourself up and getting better with time. The truly "redpilled" realize that instead of shitposting 24 7, we should work on ourselves. How can you save your race or stop the jews if you are fat and mentally weak? Once you have worked on yourself, make a conscious attempt to red pill normies and friends. Try to be subtle and get them to see your point of view. Get them into politics, lifting, nutrition, and literature. Remind yourselves that single, weak, lazy men cannot accomplish what groups of likeminded, high test men can do. In this thread, post self improvement infographics and your attempts to red pill friends.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ketone_bodies
youtube.com/watch?v=alxXqErsEWs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Eating carbs

Kys

>miserable kike pushing cancerous ketoniggery away from the white mans diet

Imagine my shock

fuck off with your keto bullshit, starving yourself like a 15 y/o girl

high carb vegan is the true redpill

nice ldl levels fuckboy

>high carb vegan diet

fat makes you fat, not carbs

stop believe the jew lies you fuckheads

go torture and kill animals like the mudslides and niggers

only nigger tier cultures who are to stupid to cultivate vegetables eat meat

>artificial sweeteners
Enjoy your cancer faggot

>fat makes you fat, not carbs
u wot

drinking 100cals of oil which is a refined fat

eating 100cals of a banana which is all carbs

what will make you gain the most weight you think m8?

you mean iron pill

>1 gram of protein per pound of body weight a day
>Chicken breast has 30g of protein per 100g
>Would need to eat some 500-600g of chicken a day, along with 5 serves of vegetables, 2/3 serves of fruit, and various other foods

How the fuck am I meant to manage that? It's like 2kg of food a day.

>what will make you gain the most weight you think m8?

The banana carbs.

Dumbass that's only useful when you're trying lose weight

No carbs (or barely any food) + 5 water bottles = lose weight in 2 weeks

Carbs are useful when you're not a fatass, it makes your body and brain function at peak levels.

I do all of this but I never go to the gym. I'm still medium build.

Should I start pumping iron? Used to play a fuckton of soccer

idk what to tell yuh then my dude

If you're not in ketosis you're doing it wrong.

>low fat yogurt
Stopped reading there

Both will make you gain the same amount of weight

Before you actually start "hitting the gym", work on some basic stuff like sit ups, push ups, and pull ups. If you can't do a pull up, just hang there while trying to resist gravity as best as you can.

started training this month..
day 1; dead!
day 2: double dead
day 3: dead but something starting to feel nice
day 4: getting bruised all over from light shuffles
day 5: find out I am getting beat up by kids half my age and who are already champions in their divisions :D (reality check)
day 6: ask for more and enjoy idea of getting more bruises :D :D :D

now I just need a job and I'll be super happy

Untrue, keto promotes cancer prevention.

Eskimoes eat almost entirely fats and remain lean.

Don't even try, these are people that think carbs are only thing that give you energy

I could eat bowls of peanut butter, is that kinda /fit/?
I fucking love getting a nice spoonful and chopping some fresh peanuts into it, never buy crunchy if you can make it yourself

think Ill go get myself a gob of it now

How do I get better at keeping motivation/not thinking I'm a complete failure and giving up?

Eskimos don't live very long my dude, when it comes to longevity the high carb cultures thrive.

and die at 35 yo average rite ?

this
it's useless to talk about keto with retards, it's the only correct diet, let them die

>Eskimos don't live very long my dude, when it comes to longevity the high carb cultures thrive.

Like Japan rite?

May not work for you, but it works for me:

What do you not enjoy about working out? How uncomfortable and painful it is? Well, that doesn't really matter, because the vast majority of existence for all things is some kind of horrible pain that only ends in death. Pushing yourself through an uncomfortable hour of exercise is nothing in the grand scheme of horrors living things must endure, and that you will eventually endure yourself. If you can motivate yourself to be alive at all, you can motivate yourself to work out.

Are you retarded? there was a giant lobby against fats back in the days, spearheaded by jewish institutions you gigantic mongoloid.
Fat is good for you.

>One of the classic counter-arguments that's used to discredit accounts of healthy hunter-gatherers is the fallacy that they were short-lived, and thus did not have time to develop diseases of old age like cancer. While the life expectancy of hunter-gatherers was not as high as ours today, most groups had a significant number of elderly individuals, who sometimes lived to 80 years and beyond. Mortality came mostly from accidents, warfare and infectious disease rather than chronic disease.

retard

Don't know , lads. Everyone is different.

If, for instances you have a disposition to colon cancer Keto is not for you.

But for sure low GI keeps insulin response down, and thus cancer cell division.

I followed keto for one month and got a Kidney stone. Many people have the same happen to them. More so, have gallstones.

There is, sadly, no one size fits all diet as of yet. Med diet is statistically best, as of right now.

>His life is so full of inertia he doesn't need energy

I'm ok about hunter-gatherer, I had the better times of my life on a raw diet.
lel @ pretending hunter-gathering gives the same benefit around the world

I started tracking what I'm eating again this week, I lost 20kg last time I actively tried to lose weight (108kg - 88kg) but I recently went back to 93kg so it's time to get my shit together before I become a fat cunt once again. Wish me luck.

thats a basic diet...

The right kind of carbs, you don't eat chips and hamburgers

Ancient Greeks ate fish and nuts. it's good carbs. just look at their sculptures

>fat makes you fat

No, consuming more calories than you expend makes you fat.

> eating nuts and sugar laced penut butter for fat content instead of just a bit you get in red meat to get that natural creatine intake.
>Thoroughly cooked ground meat killing that protien contet.
>milk and le lowfat yogurt maymay
>White rice
> Sweet potato.

>RAPEseed oil

litterally consider necking thyself, knave

Ketards pls go

>kidney stone

If you're on keto you need plenty of supplements, you should also get a blood test.

Also drinking a ton of water is important.

>people unironically endorse keto
stick to shitposting about politics, it's the only thing you're half decent at
stay away from actual sciences, you're clearly fucking retarded

That's why you should just make your own peanut butter out of 100% peanut and maybe some salt. Or import some actual peanut butter from the Netherlands.

Vegetables are not "carbs", but drink your processed orange juice, dude.

>fish
>nuts
>carbs

You don't know much about this stuff do you?

t. insuline rollercoaster

Get off Netflix, carbs are nothing but sugar you fat cuck.

Depends on the type of carb. Big difference between a whole grain, and a processed grain. Same goes for fruit and fruit juices...

I'm good with eatinng them raw desu. I like Cashews more though.

>can't stabilize insulin unless keto
Ask me how I know you know nothing about nutrition and the human biochemistry in general.

these.

What's wrong with white rice?

>Keto needs supplements.

You don't find that unusual? On one hand people are pushing the hunter-gatherer theory. On the other hand, one needs supplements to ensure not getting negative side-effects.

Not exactly the genetically planned ultra-diet in that case.

Have you yourself used the diet for long periods of time? Did your need for supplementation decrease?

I had fantastic results against anxiety with Keto, so I see there is certainly medical benefits. But the long term necessity of supplementation strikes me as being unnatural.

I didn't say that. But carbs are not needed at all. They are simply there to fill up your daily calorie intake.

I don't know why you're so hostile to keto. Have you tried it? It's working amazing for me.

Nothing wrong if you do a days manual labour/ run 10km.

The insulin spike is considered dangerous by all.

Jewgle: Harvard + GI + White rice.

Most people take supplements (multi-vitamine/minerals) no matter what food they eat. If you go get your blood done you will sometimes be recommended a little extra magnesium, calcium or some other stuff you're missing.

>Talks about supplements.
>Most carb foods are supplementary enhanced.

Most food isn't needed for anything except calories, what a pathetic argument.

How do I into size with pic related? I've gained 10kg since starting uni (72kg/158lb now) but I just got denser instead of putting on mass
Have been trying stronglifts for physical self-improvement but again it's not adding to size
Also I'm eating really clean, no junk food and drinking only water

Whoops
Also have been reading Aurelius' Meditations for perspective, it's helped quite a lot

>lots of fats!
>low fat greek yogurt

Topkek

The absolute state of ladyboys

Carbs are needed for people like me who spend several hours everyday performing quite intensive labor. In other words, people who fucking work.
You go around spouting misinformation and being a general faggot on your high horse, then have the nerve to turn around and ask why I'm being hostile by calling you out on your bullshit?
You're a right cunt mate.

>Most food isn't needed for anything except calories

Utterly wrong.

You're not body building you don't need that much food. The ratios are the important part & the clean lean choices.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ketone_bodies

Plenty of people are working hard labor jobs on keto.

You're doing great. Getting denser without looking fat literally means you're building muscle. Keep eating at a slight surplus and trying to lift heavier. Come next year you'll eat under maintenance, lift at maintenance, and cardio off the fat and look killer.

Anons, I dropped 70 pounds so far this year and I've begun lap swimming four or five days a week. I've never felt better in my life.

This whole sort yourself out thing is really fucking righteous. It really has made my life infinitely better to focus on exercise and a good diet. I'm so much happier and together as a human being.

>flag

Opinion disregarded

The best approach to improve my life and that of others has always been applying logical and rational thinking. When you have the awareness to consciously evaluate your decisions, actions and their consequences you are naturally more inclined to do the right thing. We constantly make decisions whether we are aware of it or not and we trust our intuition that we are making the right decisions, but we don't question them often enough. The key is to have goals and a clear vision in life and aligning your decisions in a way that brings you closer to achieving them. The same concept applies to solving problems: You identify the problem, determine the severity and urgency in a rational way, make yourself aware of the consequences if you don't deal with that problem in a certain amount of time, identify what you can do to fix that problem in the most efficient way and take action. The tl;dr could be:
>Keep asking yourself: "What happens, if...?" and try to answer that question rationally.

Doesn't matter what you do. Most foods you will encounter have vitamins and minerals added to them, or added back to them. There is no "diet" unless you are growing and raising your own food, or getting it locally as such.

Do a little research as to why all the breakfast cereals are "fortified", and how that came about because of the industrialization of foods.

>How do I into size with pic related?

Eat more and lift heavier.

fuck you and your diet

POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORK

Start counting your macros while eating clean, healthy food. Drink 10 large glasses of water a day. Do resistance training 4-5 times a week.

Nothing wrong with rice, "white" rice is the rice equivalent on Wonder Bread.

>eating clean
meme

You couldn't pay me to eat cottage cheese, that shit is disgusting.

Good for you user!
I'm sincerely happy for you, trying to do the same...been fucking up this year but thankfully haven't been making it worse.

I honestly hate exercise but I love swimming. For me success came into getting into a routine I liked. Every morning now I look forward to going swimming where my entire life before that I despised working out. You just got to find something you like and stick with it.

What are carbs and what is keto?
>bottled water
>cow milk products
Xenestrogenic.

have fun getting a heart attack at 42, fucking burger

The evil one is correct.

The banana spikes your blood sugar.

you think that bitches body is fucked and her cardiovascular system is garbage because she had to many bananas?

Hey guys need some advice

So I have a weak upper body and want to change that.

I've read the greyskull lp book and want to start lifting with the program.

The problem is that I have to do Overhead press / bench press, squat and deadlifting. Ive never lifted before and want to have the best form possible, as this ensures best gains along with minimal risk of injury.

Ive been saving up for a PT to instruct me the first couple of months, until I've got it and able to do it all on my own.

Can someone that lifts confirm this is the right choice?

>So I have a weak upper body and want to change that.
youtube.com/watch?v=alxXqErsEWs

Is there any one here addicted to alcohol? I'm not severely addicted but I think I use it to cope with anxiety and bad feelings. I'm incredibly bored with life, all I want to do is drink, stop feeling and sleep. I think no more drinking is the first step. But I've been failing for the last five nights.

Please no AA though.

This, food sourcing is much more important than mindlessly adhering to whatever diet is the hot shit this particular time of the year.
But there's so much wrong with OP pic, would be an upgrade for normies though
>muh based nuts amirite guise
>yes drink based pasteurized milk white goy

Kek

That's a nice pic.
The only thing you should really avoid is sugar.

Are you some kind of teenage girl trying to not be a fatass or something?

this.
but weaklings here can't imagine life without their pasta

>user can't into Italian cooking.

meditate. if you need to drink, to change your mind, that means your current state is bad for you and you hate yourself. remember every culture meditates, its not only a hindu thing

if you are bored find a life goal

i have tremendous approach anxiety and fear of intimacy. Been trying to approach women for 7 months and havent asked for a sinlge phone number.
if i only think about all the chances ive missed with girls.
has anyone experienced the same? what advice can you offer? ill start therapy soon

Stop caring.

As in, just treat it like ordering a coffee.

Thanks. What constitutes a "serving"? How many grams?

Is there an objective difference between the class nuts and seeds? Ignoring the specific benefits of almonds (omega-3).
I eat a lot of cooked pulses/beans but no nuts.

What do I get with Honey?

What do I get with grains that I don't get with pulses/beans?

Don't approach with the expectation of getting their number, but rather to just exchange a few words. There is absolutely nothing weird about having a bit of casual small talk, even in Germany, where we usually don't talk to strangers. If they think it's weird, THEY are the autists. So up to that point, there is really nothing bad that could happen. You can't get rejected, because you never had any intentions and if they don't want to talk to you it probably has more to do with them than with you. If you had a nice chat you can ask for the number and if you didn't, why would you want their number? I sometimes ask them to add me on faceberg instead. That way you won't get a fake number and it's a bit less of a commitment.