Communism

Daily reminder communism is for alpha men and Nazism is for weak beta basement dwellers

I like food though.

Post a selfie, we'll be the judge of that.

sage

Wrong. Capitalism is for alpha men who take what they want.

ps you're a faggot

No alpha lets people take his stuff. Thats the first thing you learn in alpha school kid.

0/10 shilling

Try harder newfag

Wrong shit stain. Queer tiny man trying to get non pussy men to join you. Commies already had their chance and they lost, quit being a faggot.

>communism
>pls gibe things I deserve water cuz I'm human
>alpha men

Communism is literally the most beta ideology.

Capitalism is for alpha men.

Pic is result of "tough guy" Nazis fighting hardened Bolsheviks.

Think of who Nazi bullies pick on - women. Homosexuals. Transgenders. Immigrants afraid of deportation.

They are weak wimps. They seek out easy targets to bully so as to feel good about themselves.

When the German soldiers had to face hardened Bolshevik soldiers in Stalingrad, they folded like a cheap suit. They were facing men who would fight. They were not like Himmler's putting Jewish and gypsy children on trains.

Nazis are wimps and pushovers. About a decade after they took over, Chemitz, Leipzig, Dresden etc. fell into the hands of the Bolsheviks, who permanently transformed these cities.

>communism
>alpha

Pick one OP. We know you are a faggot but if you were alpha you wouldn't leave "capitalism".

True comrade

It was illegal to be gay in the USSR you stupid faggots..Once commies come to power they drop the social justtice BS . Even communist know traditional families were more effient in producing viable workers..why give a shit about 1 percent of people with their decadency and proneness to STDs (member when Castro locked aids fags in camps?) compared to the more effienct majority of the collective?

I would win in any fight against a commie because it's not hard to fuck a half starved to death person

Alpha male is being a dick and punching weaker men so their woman see them as weak and boring so they become the Alpha's harem. Alpha males use their superior physical strength to bend people to their will. They are mainly driven by primitive instincts and tend to get arrested if they didn't have a strict upbringing. Being Alpha will may help you attract shallow woman in specific situations, but it won't make you any money, which is what matters most in capitalism.

Alpha male will not help much in communism if the laws are strict and people are forced to be submissive, you will likely go to jail for standing out from the rest of the sheeple.

Being alpha as an individual is a dick move, but being alpha as a collective group or tribe, that's Nazism.

I think you need to learn the hard way.

Both take it up the ass from the Man.