Thoughts on this guy?

thoughts on this guy?

Will you please stop posting e celebs that noone cares about, ty.

skinny fat faggot centrist thinks she's a witch

Pretty solid, no strawman as of yet

not even skinnyfat, just styx

If he can get on infowars, any of us can.

I heard he has a gigantic cock. Like 10.2 inches.

This is all you have to know about this hapa.

backtracking faggot who preaches to the choir for shekels, i don't watch him much anymore but i watched what he had to say about Anglin and 'free speech', he's doing his best to distance himself from the right wing in general

Can't really blame him, also show your real flag or fuck off

i like him, not trying to be an e celeb, and fairly balanced

Someone post the video of him going full tranny.

isn't styx a libertarian?
also styx inspires me to do commentary on youtube

he's a decent dude who got pretty big saying smart stuff

Good background noise. Still bluepilled on race.

He says the same shit everyday. I agree with him on some things but I don't know how people don't get bored with him quickly.

Alright \pol
Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, (sip), Blah, (sip), Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah.
Well, that's about all.
Peace out!
> times three a day for 39 minutes

He keeps explicitly saying he's a civic nationalist. I think it's pretty funny given that he lives in a white state. It reminds me of whites who have little contact with niggers defending them.

He's a cuck I'm sorry to break it to you guys.

So is he actually 10 inches or is it just memes?

Guess that settles it.

he'd be a pretty interesting dinner party guest

He has a very low facial width-to-height ratio.

Know it all centrist that larped occultism in his parents basement until enough, even more pathetic, orbiters gave him shekels. Typical libertarian retard as well. Future former Trump supporter that will ride the sidelines hard.

>cut the cable
>stop watching legacy media

Memes. He's 6.6

Oh, did I mention the occult and Vermont Issues?

I miss when Sup Forums used to talk about Julius Evola, Savitri Devi, Jonathan Bowden, etc.

You need it, Styx

Reminds me of people who go on /mlp/

Yeah listen to a guy who gets all his information from legacy media, comments on it, and the bashes legacy media. Dafuq?

I've seen it, it is at least 9 inches. A few times he has walked past open windows in just underwear when I've been outside his house watching. It's long and it's juicy. It has to be a good 5% of his bodyweight.

Fucking awesome, love him.

Every morning I wake up, drink a big fucking cup of coffee, and watch a Styxe video.

My mom even watches him, she thinks he's a genius

I hear he is an excellent dungeon master

>thoughts on this guy
I think he sounds like Napoleon Dynamite and points a handgun at the mirror coming up with slick catchphrases and eats spaghetti-o's.

You're a bitch Styx and I bet I could knock you spark out within 5 rounds

Why does he sometimes wear lipstick.?

Evola was a dumb fag desu but at least he saw the NAM light eventually.
9 inches would be at least 7% of his weight surely.

Is he blind in one eye? When he was talking to Paul Joseph Watson today he had a bunch of hair in front of one eye and he never moved it out of the way

Stopped watching him. He was fun during the election. He thinks too highly of himself. What exactly are his qualifications?

well that settles it then

I still like his videos but it feels like he's starting to ramble about unimportant shit. Also from reading his Twitter he sounds like he's getting a big head now that he's getting more famous.

He has a lot of work to do on his Caitlyn Jenner doppleganger look.

Sharp guy, been right about alot of things
Looks like a faggot though

This.

After a while he comes off as stuck up and a know it all.

that's not backtracking, you're just naive.

He's mediocre when it comes to politics, feeble when it comes to the occult.

>Did I mention patreon?
Get a real job son!

>What exactly are his qualifications?
He puts out 3-4 10-20 minute high-quality videos a day with zero jumpcuts, while being right about everything. Who the fuck are you?

i think he self promotes too much

hint hint

Calm down, Momma Styx. We just having fun here

That's how he got popular, he'd make threads about himself and post video links in Trump gens

styx is in the window

quick reminder that crying about "e celebs" is jewish D&C

its a windchime

so this is the power of the occult

Oh shit is this guy actually a hapa?

Styx confirmed spooky

He probably spends time spoon clanking while looking out the window every afternoon

By the way, Styx said he gets a lot of his news off of Sup Forums. He said it on Infowars.

STYX /OURGUY/

Pretty interesting content, I watch his videos every now and then.

part Abenaki

darn I thought he might have been a WMAF hapa like me.
Oh well.

>styx
>high-quality videos

Faggot who thinks his chest pubes are hot.

kek this bothered me too. the guy isnt that great. he bashes msm but gets all his info from msm and then just comments on it. dont forget to donate on patreon goys!

theres about a second worth of information every 9 videos he makes, other wise he just pretends hes howard stern and keeps talking in circles. its obvious hes fairly brilliant at doing nothing and making a living off of it

Agreed.
Also his videos on the occult are terrible and the understanding that he shows of Christian and Jewish theology is embarrassing.

His best vids are when he heats up an MRE from the Third Punic War and eats it on camera while sucking down a Red Bull.

yep he was a total atheist bandwagoner in his early days, if he actually got in touch with religion more he would be an interesting source with all his pagan knowledge which really should be what his channel is about, but some things never change

>claims to be a libertarian
>spends every video praising Drumpfelstein even though he "disagrees"
>constantly mocks identitarian politics
I think he is a mongrelized tool and useful idiot for the zog machine, nothing more, nothing less.

I love him and watch his videos everyday.

he's a degenerate, and that's not difficult to prove it
he posted himself videos proving his degeneracy

He,finally made the big time with infowars interview
alex jonestein, get this man on the payroll !

Quads confirm

He's the one individual who singlehandedly owns politics on YouTube and I proudly show his videos in my break room.

He's a Russian agent, Confirmed by the Obama Department of State.

Elaborate, please. I'm just trying to break the chains the mainstream legacy media has on the lower classes.

For some reason, this faggot's channel is banned in France.

What did he say to get the frogs on his back?

His occult stuff is very interesting, imo.

freaky faggot

His shit is blue from all the blue pills he swallows, but at least he goes 1488 on SJWs.