What does Sup Forums think of climate change?

Is it a jewish trick?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TCy_UOjEir0
youtu.be/jWOCXyYMBPw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the climate is always changing

The more things change the more climate stays the same

it was warmer during the Roman peroid than now.
around the year 1000 there was a little ice age in Europe. in the 1800'rds there was a little ice age in Europe.

Climate change is used to push Agenda 30 UN resolution to create the first global goverment controlling national industries by carbon emission quotas.

thank god trump denied climate agreement it would force ''the west'' to pay 100 billion dollars annually to niggers, give up technology to niggers, accept migration from niggers (climate refugees), and give up power over industry. Also China was unaffected by the agreement.

I do not disagree but how do we respond to the argument that it grew significantly mysteriously as the industrial revolution started?

ITT: Retards and 80-IQ brainlets with Dunning-Kruger rehashing arguments they heard from someone else

We don't know shit about it.

We have NO IDEA if we (humans) have a signifant impact on it, and if we can do something about it.

It was warmer 2500 years ago, and it cooled down. We don't understand shit.

Until we understand something, I don't give a fuck.

Thanks doc??

I don't disagree, just wondering if you have a source for this.

a hoax made up to make people pay for living and breathing.

>new laws in our very own Tasmania
>X% of energy production must be "renewable"
>Tasmanian Government madly throwing hundreds of millions at Chinese manufacturers for wind turbines to meet new targets
[Chinese hand rubbing intensifies]

wat is aqurple pill?

the oil companies are responsible for the climate change on mars

Go home jew happening canceled

Would this cause ebilebtic beizure?

i cant do nothing to affect it so i dont give a shit about it. same with politics

its terrible and more solar flares are happening because we can't take care of our own planet

In a sense, the planet has already conducted this experiment for us and we can investigate its results in the paleoclimate record.

I can give you the bottom line of >100 years of paleoclimatology in one sentence:
Climate determines the fate of the biosphere and CO2 is the control knob controlling the climate.

When you look at how ice sheets behaved in Earth's past, what you discover is absolutely shocking: even modest increases in temperature/CO2 concentration result in a sea level rise of several deca-meters.
Take the Miocene for example:
CO2 concentrations varied between 280 and 500ppm and this coincided with a variability of the global mean sea level of as much as 100m, with high-stands of ~40m above the present.
There was no ice in the Northern Hemisphere at that time and the Antarctic ice sheet was highly dynamical.
The Miocene was only 3-4°C warmer than the Holocene, which is a temperature that will be easily achieved if we double the pre-industrial CO2 concentrations (which is expected to happen in the middle of this century).

>CO2 is the control knob controlling the climate.

What about that big ball of burning gas in the sky? Does that have any effect on the climate?

it certainly does but the sun is a well-haved main sequence star, whose only long-term evolution is one towards increasingly higher luminosity.
And you can already tell that the sun isn't an ultimate driver of climate, because Earth hasn't followed this trend of constant warming.
It therefore can only provide some "noise" on top of the temperature trend set by greenhouse gases

It never fluctuates?

youtube.com/watch?v=TCy_UOjEir0

not in a way that could explain the large amplitude temperature changes we observe over the course of Earth history. The known solar variability is

Original got taken down. Very important video, everyone on Sup Forums should watch this.

youtu.be/jWOCXyYMBPw

I'm not familiar with this.

There is no proper response to that. Climate change is real.

Bullshit. Al Gore promised me drowned New Yorkers and Californians and didn't deliver.