Hunter college professor wishing death upon florida residents that voted for Trump

Hunter college professor wishing death upon florida residents that voted for Trump.

Other urls found in this thread:

ratemyprofessors.com/ShowRatings.jsp?tid=1470368
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's right though most trump voters live in a trailer

lets get him fired like the other florida professor who said the same shit about Houston

bump

Is that the real press secretary?

This is an email from a professor at another CUNY university. Literally offering to harbor illegals. He actually implements the work of Marx into his lectures. CUNY is a breeding ground for marxists.

I hate watching hordes of scrawny kikes walk by me. Their gas will come one day.

It would probably be a good idea to get this person fired. And it wouldn't take much effort. We need to make an example of people like this. We need to crush him, crush his spirit.

Funny, isn't it.

Why do these retards never notice that even if the state is red its always the blue areas of it getting fucked

>college professor
>fuuuuucked
He should get fired just for that

this is the second time i've seen some batshit leftist garbage come from Hunter College, the first time was when they had that "abolition of whiteness" class
someone find this niggers ratemyprof profile, what class he teaches, and who his supervisors are.

>this hurricane proves something about politics
How are they this retarded?

hunter is so ridiculously cucked, it's painful most days

ratemyprofessors.com/ShowRatings.jsp?tid=1470368
if you pretend you’re a baruch student taking math at hunter, they might actually do something. just act like he went on an anti trump tyrade in class

no one cares about cuny students outside of baruch

ratemyprofessors.com/ShowRatings.jsp?tid=1470368 found his rate my prof page, you know what to do boys.

>CUNY university

beat me to it

Got you user

Link to this FB post (or whatever it is)? Just want to be sure before I take action.

Oh god, this is not going to end well for him

Scott Gentile is best goy

go to sarah huckabees fb page its there, he deleted everything after, his actual name is scott gentile

Yeah, I've got his email. But I'm still not sure which faculty exactly he belongs to.

pic is people from around him. kek

Another fine one.

Kek

Scott (((Gentile)))

And that seems to be him. From CUN(T)Y.

This.
End this fucking cunt.

Though I need some more validation. I can't just call CUNY and complain without further proof. And I want to be sure it's true in the first place.

Funny, isnt it.

Lol Houston was as blue as Austin

best i can do rn. if its on sarah huckabees page i doubt she would fuck it up

so progressive

I can't find this bitches twitter anyone that shows the OP. Link?

Anywhere*

look at this beauty pageant winner

I didn't realize her position. Just thought she's some random nobody.
Okay, I'll let this sink in and wait for other reactions to CUNY. Will perhaps add mine if needed.

Fire his ass nobody needs these kind of fuckers running colleges anymore thats why we have a problem now

bitch has more hair follicles in one square inch than I do on my entire head

the irony is that it is going to go R I G H T up that sliver of blue that shilled for the hill

if it lands in miami I'll chafe my dick jacking off about the cleansing waters killing all the degenerates
>from a hotel room in an another state, since I live in broward county and will gtfo of dodge since this is going to kill SFla for months

"You're fucking a white male." FTFY

What's the black line? Some sort of DMZ?

honestly disgusting... the world is fucked.. there is NO hope

it's called property values
round ft. lauderdale in broward it's niggers living/renting in 1950's construction white flight neighborhoods with the same property near downtown being 500k-2mil houses still owned by affluent whites. across the demarcation line is straight up cowboy country with guys larping in cowboy boots riding horses recreationally who all live in 400-900k suburban neighborhoods.

Anyone need a teaching job? Pretty sure Hunter College will be hiring soon.

Nice, I Saw this on faceberg