Bbc

>bbc

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/pidgin/world-40997001
youtube.com/watch?v=6Tou8-Cz8is
youtube.com/watch?v=mx_NGGxs_Zg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Was going to say mean things to OP until I hit that last sentence in pic. Impressive sentence, especially out of context.

Sup Forums : troway di poo-poo

POO-POO IN DI LOO-LOO

I can't understand a word of this.

I don't even get the point of this. Pidgin is primarily a spoken dialect, not a written one. Fela Kuti, probably the most famous Pidgin singer, used to sing in Pidgin but he wrote lyrics and did interviews in perfect English. Why are they pushing this shit?

Because they don't want their readers to grow intellectually, and newspeak is helpful in preventing that

*lauche a bbaababababbAAAAAAIAIIIIQQQQQQRRTRTRT" USA £$£$£ LETS DANCE WHOOOOHOOOOO OCH OCH

If western people become desensitized to it then one day they can pay an african person 0.00001 dollars a day to do the same job they currently have to pay 1st world morons to do.
C. O. N. SPIRACY!

this me neither
we also have a marxist state propaganda channel we have to pay for
iknowthatfeel.jpg

Drop te poo poo superpower by 2020.

Can a brit remind us why they are obliged to fund this piece of shit state run publication?

^ this

Watch the movie StarGate... it describes a quick rundown about what the leaders want in the future for this world.

bbc.com/pidgin/world-40997001

youtube.com/watch?v=6Tou8-Cz8is

>having articles about other countries
do african blacks even know geography besides their neighboring countries

I doubt it, but they might have some poos living in Africa.

What the fuck this is real?

Yes. Just Bing BBC pidgin you retard.

All you pol edgelords thinking you're being so racist and not giving a fuck have been outclassed by BBC own racist prank.

Step up your game.

>Hurricane Irma: Seven people don die

FUCKING ALL MY KEKS

The screen shots seemed so insane that I assumed someone was just making fun of BBC

> BBC own racist prank.
shit, i want this on CNN and NYT. everybody should see this.

Y u do dis?

The screenshots don't make justice to how awful the whole thing is. BBC pidgin is one of the most underrated sources of meme material on the Internet.
Someone's taxes are being converted into that colon cancer. Check it out.

>why are they pushing this shit
Read 1984. pidgin is double plus good.

some Whole africa is a poo in the loo

Kan u smell ma doo doo?

Niggers are living poop. They don't come from vagina. They come from anus.

Troway di poo-poo my fren
Troway di poo-poo

no no, it's "troway di poo-poo MON"
get it right

>tfw bongs will be forced to learn newspeak

the rothschilds really do want to rule over a retarded mulatto global slave race once white non-jews are exterminated. holy fuck.

>spend millions on nigger language
>end up bringing joy to people on Sup Forums

Thanks for the laugh brits.

Is that what Jamaicans speak?

Missing bumbaclot

i cant even understand this shit. isnt pidgin supposed to be simplified english?

It's niggered English

Classic

>The bbc could have made a Scottish-English accent option.
>Went with this instead.

The absolute state of England.

>tfw too smart for pidgin

plenty-plenty gud

Kek bloody hell

the BBC publishes news in about 35 languages

it's nigerian
it looks weird written down but at least the spoken version has some character

the somali version is kind of interesting too

what on earth are you on about
have you never heard of BBC Alba

Isn't pidgin more of an umbrella term for many bastardized languages according to trade routes?

I'm pretty sure they are just too stupid to actually learn the imitated language and pander

spoken like true filthy racists

Pacman is a serial rapist

say em liek racist plenty dem poo-poo

A pidgin language is a "half-language" or a mix between many languages spoken in a region. Like a mix between russian and norwegian that fishermen and traders way up north used to speak is a pidgin language. But I guess BBC just thinks it's when niggers can't speak english.

Lmao

>gib latest gist
>informate me

fucking kek

Their target audience can't read a word of it either.

Reminds me of this

youtube.com/watch?v=mx_NGGxs_Zg

dem no funny, dis iz funny

fpbp

>comot di toilet

I'm so confused? How is this not the most racist thing ever?

We live in a golden age of blind schadenfreude.

Consider the faceapp scandal. That was a damned profound cultural advancement. It could have driven social unity. Yet that gets smothered in the cradle and this BBC Pigin is kept? Madness.

Racist

perfect

No...it's meant to intellectually stifle debate, comment and insight into any given topic. Stop being a cuck and wake up Sven!

BBC Pidgin is the only legitimate news source on the Internet

>nuclear facility
>Africa
Lmao

I realize this shit is a futuristic meme factory, where the memes are automated and write themselves, but it also makes me very sad. Deeply and profoundly sad.

I'm talking about the term pidgin not the purpose of this new abomination, you swine. Norwegians are not Svens and you faggots are way more cucked than us.

Debatable