Big if true

Big if true

lift weights, use the hate

This is fake right?

When and how are we going to get the kikes out of the courtrooms?

No, and it's very similar to cases in the UK with muslim ("asian" as they call them there) rape gangs. Sharia is coming to idaho and michigan, if it's not already

How do they do it

>Twin Falls County Prosecutor Grant Loebs went on a media blitz some say bordered on a propaganda campaign for refugee resettlement

>Loebs

>Jewish (western Ashkenazic): variant of Leib.

EVERY.

Bullet fire hopefully after enough exposure

THE WRATH OF THE AWAKENED SAXON
by Rudyard Kipling

It was not part of their blood,
It came to them very late,
With long arrears to make good,
When the Saxon began to hate.

They were not easily moved,
They were icy -- willing to wait
Till every count should be proved,
Ere the Saxon began to hate.

Their voices were even and low.
Their eyes were level and straight.
There was neither sign nor show

It was not preached to the crowd.
It was not taught by the state.
No man spoke it aloud

It was not suddently bred.
It will not swiftly abate.
Through the chilled years ahead,
When Time shall count from the date
That the Saxon began to hate.
"This destiny does not tire, nor can it be broken, and its mantle of
strength descends upon those in its service." - Francis Parker Yockey,
IMPERIUM

*racking noises intensify*

Faggot quit posting these gay ass poems

Oh it's another zionists protect muslims and cover up their crimes from the public to get more into the country to fight the natives during WW3 episode.

US edition? Fucking really? How many slime refugees do you have, I though that this was a european phenomena.

You best put them down before they breed lads

>How many slime refugees do you have

We take in more refugees than all other countries combined. We put them in literally the middle of nowhere (boise idaho and deerborne michigan - which is now the most dangerous place in the US) so they don't have any buildings to blow up really

>You best put them down before they breed lads

God this country is going to die before i'm 50

I cap the judge, then each of the mudslimes.

>judge places gag order on victim

that loli slut probably already gagged because she couldn't take all 3 cups of Allah's hot lemonade

If this were true, either the judge or at least one of the muslims would be dead. I refuse to believe Americans have gotten that spineless.

It is true, and there's no vigilantes. A huge issue is stuff like this isn't being reported on any news network, who are obsessed with white people being "nazis", and not the two black on white serial killers in the past month. We're fucked - we have 40% of the worlds jews and they hate america

Shit like this happens all the time. I remember an incident where three teenage girls bullied a younger boy by stripping him naked in public and physically harming him, and it didn't even go to court. The girls' identities were protected so their lives weren't ruined by request from the boy's mother. The girls were also white.

The boys were 5 too. You gonna prosecute a 5 year old? It's just kids being kids

The boys were 14,11 and 8
You're saying at 14 you didn't think gang rape and pissing in a child's mouth were wrong, Jamal?

SINGLE

Yeah what the fuck this has to be fake.

AFAIK you cannot reveal a minors name when they are involved in a crime.

>MURICA
>WE HAVE GUNS EU IS SO KEKED

yeah, looks like u use your freedom appropriately

Hahahaha

American are into Extreme Watersports.
Fucking cucks
Evenyour President likes to play in gonorrhoea infested piss

These were children, aged 8, 11, and 14 who committed these crimes. We are civilized here in America and generally understand that children cannot be held accountable for their actions. We don't punish dreamers for crossing an imaginary line when they were 11 either.

>Muslims don't integra

They're training to greet the president already.

I want to stone them with potatoes til they drown in starch. This makes me so angry

This is bait. If not you deserve the brand of sacrifice.

i don't even know what to say anymore

She unfortunately has a weak or absent father that doesn't know how to be a man. I know what I'd do if someone did that to my little girl. Those 3 "children" are evil and don't deserve any mercy on virtue of their age.