ITT: We say something nice about India

>Thanks India for popularising Hindu/Brahman/Arabic numerals and for inventing the numeral 0. Without it we'd still be using shitty Roman Numerals.

>eg: Hindu: 1,564 Roman: MDLXIV where M=1000, D=500, L=50. You place the I before the V to subtract 1 from 5.

>Thanks for the concept of 1,2,3,11,12,13,21,22,23 etc. So easy, clean and nice

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/grkWGeqW99c
booksfact.com/archeology/taj-mahal-original-name-tejo-mahalaya-ancient-siva-temple-built-1155-ad.html
hinduism.co.za/kaabaa.htm
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/P._N._Oak
krishnapath.org/photographic-evidence-taj-mahal-a-vedic-temple/
youtu.be/5lRqPBhjNJY
youtu.be/pcZKbjpzDkQ
indiadivine.org/was-the-christian-vatican-originally-a-temple-to-lord-shiva/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

shit in street

This is a no bully India thread

youtu.be/grkWGeqW99c

There's nothing nice to say about India. Most favour you could do us is drop nukes on us.

they're generally pathetic, which makes me look good by comparison

I think India will actually be a superpower by 2020. A Chinese province, yes, but still a superpower.

Their toilets are very clean, since they're not intelligent enough to be potty trained

Chinese are too pure to integrate such a filthy shithole.

Actually, India managed to produce the greatest genius of all times, Ramanujan. It was a great loss that he died at 33.

>a fucking wagon wheel

>Chinese are too pure

Thanks for working late at night so I can just buy something from a convenience store.

Dont be too harsh on urself dude

it's consistent

audible chuckle

India is not Pakistan, and that is great.

thanks for the Rishis that gave us all the Knowledge and Culture. notably Ayurveda and Kuttaka.

thanks for giving us the courage to stand up against the evil Muslim/Christian/Kike shitniggers the world over and genocide them in honour of Sri Krsnavatar.

thanks for the curries & for being so kind patient and forgiving while the rest of the world called you street shitters. i shall avenge each and every last one of the degenerate aryan wannabes who has defamed mother Bharat for I live again, the one and only; the chastiser !!!

Their toilets are very clean

>defamed

the truth can never defame.

only retards struggle to read roman numerals

Why did IN ''poo-in-the-loo'' DIA got cucked by muslims and anglos in the past?

Thank you for showing us what rock bottom looks like.

I'm still going to ruin your life bitch. and this time you can't ignore me, because I am the white avatar. you racist shitniggers can worship at our feet, or you can submit to islamic sharia. given how retarded you are, i doubt you can tell the difference so hopefully you read up on that before you open your mouth again. i've got no idea why you're showing me this picture, i just know your little jokes are indicative of nothing more than an inferiority complex and i vow to make you feel as low as you truly are by the time i vacate this body and if you defy me, i shall reincarnate you as a beast to be ritually gang raped by muslim inbreds. see how you like your abrahamic god then, you fucking degenerate. i fucking loathe canadian arrogance. pathetic communist wannabe kike bootlickers

This is the first time in history they haven't been cucked by foreign rulers. It's just their nature.

They can definitely banter pity their women are such complete bitches

Is that a copy pasta... That is alot of text....

I completely agree with you. Thank you India for teaching me how to awaken my siddhis. In the ancient Sanskrit language of India, the word 'siddhi' means 'perfection'. In its most common usage, the word 'siddhi' refers to an ability that is a natural and inherent faculty of our true identities as eternally alive souls. The soul is smaller than an atom and larger than the universe. The soul is infinitely small and infinitely large. The soul is ALL-PERFECT AND EVER-PERFECT. The soul is the storehouse of ALL ENERGY, ALL POWER AND ALL STRENGTH. The soul is PURE CONSCIOUSNESS. The soul possesses ALL siddhis and there are an INFINITE number of siddhis. Among all of these siddhis, there are considered to be eight major siddhis. Siddhis can be awakened through a variety of methods. In Patanjali's Yoga Sutras IV.1, it is stated:

"Siddhis may be attained through birth, the use of herbs, incantations, self-discipline or samadhi."

Here is a list of the eight major siddhis (in no particular order):

Laghima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as light as you want.

Garima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as heavy as you want.

Mahima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as large as you want.

Anima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as small as you want.

Prapti siddhi: Having unrestricted access to any and/or all places.

Prakamya siddhi: Fulfillment of whatever you desire.

Isitva siddhi: Control over any and/or all of the laws of nature.

Vasitva siddhi: Being able to control any and/or all beings.

"A man is a god in ruins. When men are innocent, life shall be longer, and shall pass into the immortal, as gently as we awake from dreams." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

What?i have never met a pajeetes, are they cunts?

I completely agree with you. Based Kalki will purge all Jews and Muslims.

India's a case of " Has like 7 super smart people rest are trash " other countries are: Turkey, China etc

Better than China

Poo

The Indian place downtown is pretty good and the owner is a genuinely nice guy.
Other than that some modern Indians and Indo-Europeans share a common ancestor so that's cool I guess.

no. we're all just extremely intelligent. comes with being born perfect with the goal of .... well I'm not going to tell you, you can just sit back and watch.

you'd better tell your christian friends that reincarnation is unfalsifiable and to shut their fat mouths and vacate mother Bharat. ayiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyi

Yeah they're cunts, sometimes they're wanker cunts, but sometimes they're funny cunts.

>taj mahal
It's a hindu temple called tejo mahalya

Only just realized rn that it's the same as the Irish flag but stripes are horizontal..other than being adorned with the symbol of India (the asshole)

Am i the only one who cant see an asshole no matter how hard i look?

India would be an even worse shithole if it wasn't for muslim conquests which actually united India to form the Mughal Empire

Muslim influence deterred the cowniggers from practicing public-pooing, daughter-sacrifices, caste system, sati and other inhuman practices.

nonsense

Wooooo for Pooooooooooooooooos

keep telling yourself that, kike mind control slave.

the truth is that reincarnation is true, the Hindus are far more advanced than you in every possible way and you're jealous barbaric inbred degenerates. have fun when you die and go insane with the realisation that you will undergo rebirth, just like everyone else.

>madarsa education

This pliz

At least they are trying to solve the street shitting issue with septic tanks.

India is a shit hole

I had an indian in my class today. He single handedly managed to stink out the entire room by himself. Why the fuck do you all smell so bad?

t. Paki

>keep telling yourself that, kike mind control slave.

calling me a kike mind control slave when it is you who has been mind controlled by the kikes to hate muslims

>the truth is that reincarnation is true, the Hindus are far more advanced than you

if you believe reincarnation is true, you're retarded. Pooing in streets and worshiping stones is more advanced than me?

madarsa education > education which teaches you to worship a block of stone

Even bugs shit everywhere.

katrina kaif

the hindus drink cow urine and eat cow shit because they think it's healthy, only the ones who do that stink

You only find roman numerals confusing because you grew up using arabic numerals. If you had grown up using roman numerals, you'd read dates and numbers without even thinking about it.

True meaning of shitskin KeK

>muh idol worship
I swear they teach you these rhetoric in madarsa, i know everything about your religion while all you understand about my religion is muh idols and muh cow piss, really puts forward tears iq difference

Looks Like a tranny, girl in my pic is better

If it isn't... now it is my friend! :)

>no zero

The *

based post because using CMXCIXCMXCIX instead of 999999 is easier, right? retard limey

Have you ever heard about the decimal system?

It's way more intuitive than a bunch of fuckin letters desu

booksfact.com/archeology/taj-mahal-original-name-tejo-mahalaya-ancient-siva-temple-built-1155-ad.html

>i know everything about your religion
lol right deepak, you know more about my religion than myself

> I read it on the internet, it must be true

fucking retard

Absolutely I can read Arabic a feat 80 percent of Muslims cannot do

India has a good history and nice food.

A published historian book was banned because of this discovery, really makes me think

THANKS FOR BEING OUR NUCLEAR PROXY AGAINST CHINA IN THE ASIATIC WARS OF 2022

still doesn't prove you know more about my religion than myself

>I can read hindi
>most hindus in south india can't do that
>I know more about hinduism than them?

retard user

The black cube in mecca was a hindu temple
>hinduism.co.za/kaabaa.htm

>Rice Institute

sauce pls?

>hindu texts are in Hindi
Topkek, pro tip each area has their school of thought and Hinduism is more of a way of life not reading books as Islam is

lool what next?

>the white house was actually a hindu temple
>solomon's temple was actually a hindu temple
>internation space station was actually a hindu temple

retard user

Actual non-edgy comment incoming:

Thank you India for providing most of my spices and keeping paki mudslimes in check.

>Hinduism is more of a way of life not reading books as Islam is

>implying a way of life can't be learnt by reading a book
>implying Islam isn't a way of life because it's learnt from a book

This is the wiki pedia article

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/P._N._Oak

>taj mahal
krishnapath.org/photographic-evidence-taj-mahal-a-vedic-temple/

youtu.be/5lRqPBhjNJY

youtu.be/pcZKbjpzDkQ

Vatican city was a hindu temple and christianity was originally called krishna-neeti
indiadivine.org/was-the-christian-vatican-originally-a-temple-to-lord-shiva/

Thank you India for inventing the curry that I do so enjoy on special occasions.

Lol fuck off, you don't know shit about hinduism or islam.

>We say something nice about India
Stop this nuke us ... Work on yourselves (yes, you, not talking about all India), become better at something, clean your rooms, and watch where you step, when walking down the strasse.

send nukes and vegenes

>classy

>implying the way of life isn't a pedophile sand cult evident from the book
>structure older than the religion
>c>city known for its polytheistic beliefs as muhammad named their gods in the kuran
>le everything is hindu xd. Jpg

I knew if I memed this I would actually get retards from India supporting this tejo mahalya

yeah except it was the arabs to do it

sauce says the book was banned because of fear of rioting

doesn't prove his claims were true

anyone can literally claim anything

im going to teach english over there and im gonna flog every THICC indian qt with copious amounts of semen

thats about as nice as i can muster up

just claims, still doesn't prove it was a hindu temple

He was writer a well known history magazine and most of his work is either accepted history or Close enough to it

do you know there is difference between Hinduism and pic related Islam

>So easy, clean and nice
Unlike India

>implying he has enough knowledge about hinduism or islam to claim I don't know shit about them

He probably thinks tunak tunak tun is azaan

it was the only turd colored woman on my hard drive m8

have a chink

Thanks pajeet for micro managing our politics and economy