The Black Pill

What is it exactly? Is it the red pill but a lot more extreme?

Its the undisputed fact that white pussy was made for the BBC

it's just nihlism in a shiny wrapper.

This

But its mixed with a strong desire to watch the world burn as if it were a sport spectacle.

the black pill is the hardest to swallow

It's the pill of hopelessness. If the red pill is waking up and fighting, then the black pill is waking up and giving up bit still watching the show.

here's the comprehensive guide my dude

have you ever seen a black person user?

It's what happens when you realizes that there was a great battle, like the ones we read about in LOTR when we were kids. An ultimate war of good vs evil. And evil won. We live in the world where Sauron overwhelmed the free folk and dominated Middleearth. Now all we have is ashes and the boot of the opressor. We didn't even get a chance to die for what we believe in because the fight was over before we were born.

>black
>person

No such thing

I am one

Are you Somali?

>What the deal with black people?
>Theyre not black
>and theyre not people!

The realization that niggers are from a different species and white human didn't origintaed from Africa but Caucasus.

Its the red pill in its purest form. Examples of this are, "You can never blablablabla" But their exists another side to this, its called the white pill examples of this are, "you can never be somethingsomething, but atleast you can do somethingsomething"

TLDR blackpill = nihilism
whitepill is if you manage to find light at the end of the dark tunnel that is the blackpill

basically crippling depression

it's literally the despair code meme becoming real
it's obscure meme, don't ask about it

The black pill -- realizing that women are inferior to men and should be conditioned and treated as such from a young age to be submissive and subservient. They should refer to their boyfriends as "daddy" or "master" and never be potty trained.

fagget

The blackpill results from understanding shit like pizzagate and the Imran Awan scandal regarding blackmail and theft of state secrets. Luckily some positive news has come out of the Awan scandal lately. His wife is returning to the US to face charges.

>

Sounds like islamic pill.

Except it's not.

Fuck off aussie cuckposter you have a failing thread to attend

Oops there it goes

Fucking cuck. Take your fetishes elsewhere you dirty rat.

>women are inferior to men and should be conditioned and treated as such from a young age to be submissive and subservient.
>not islamic
Nigga what

this.

I am black pilled. I believe that humanity is too far gone to be redeemed.

I am waiting for God to clean the slate.

How about this instead nibba - all women should receive a partial lobotomy at birth to keep them subservient and submissive.

Also, if you don't think women are under men then you are a beta male.

>be me
>be 19
>get gf
>shes smart
>really smart
>fast forward 5 years
>be cohabitating
>dd/lg 24/7
>I work as a waiter "aspiring in the restaurant biz"
>she's onto second masters employed by DOD

It's not that hard just don't be a robot and your dreams come true

ABDL = pedo fetish

Could you make the text in this harder to read? ty.

Except it's not.

m8 it is

Nah man it's a power fetish thing. She loves it and I have 0 attraction to children. The diapers/bathroom privileges have nothing to do with kids and everything to do with control

it's defeatist cuckoldry, nothing more

No m8 it's realizing you can have your cake and eat it too. I'm a trumpy. A conservative POS who hates abortion and loves guns and jesus. My fiancee is a a liberal. But she laughs at my liberal friends' opinions. She's a liberal! She's a shillary supporter! It's about being a masculine enough person to dissuade irrational thought in your partner enough to make a family. It's not that hard

If she were my daughter, I'd give her a good beating.
Absolutely degenerate.

Newfags in this thread talking bollocks.
The black pill is when you're redpilled and realised the west is fucked beyond repair and there's nothing we can do about it

The Black Pill is the realization that the Red Pill is real but that nothing can fix it.
Our society is a broken, the family unit is dying or dead, sexual perversion is taught openly, people are conditioned be ashamed of their ancestors and culture, mass immigration has permanently shifted demographics and these groups will never assimilate.
The majority of people in the West support this state of affairs and will fight to maintain it. There is NOTHING that will fix this, no society which has fallen this low has EVER recovered.

so basically the wrong pill

>wrong
How can you argue with ?

When you realize all the wrong in the world and no matter how hard you fight or struggle to make it right, it's going to continue on the wrong path until the ultimate end of it all no matter what.

how do real black pillers live on a daily basis, what mindset, how is their interaction with others?

Name one society which degenerated to this state and then recovered.
Rome fell and then died, The Ottomans tried to turn back the tide by embracing Islam but the cure was worse than the disease. The Nazi's tried burning everything wrong with the Wiemar Republic but they were smashed by globalist forces.
The only people who sort of managed it were the Victorians who pushed back against the Georgians, but the Georgian degeneracy was solely in the Royal Court and the Upper classes, it had not spread to the lower class who were disgusted by it.

by not being a defeatist, pessimistic, almost nihilistic, miserable human

Same as the knowledge that you're going to die and your last moments will be pure panic as your body tries in vain to survive. Just don't think about it.
I live a pretty normal life, there are low points where I despair for the west. But you might as while pass the time while you wait for the inevitable, find fun to be had.

the black pill is the placebo pill. It doesnt do shit.

You may know it as, "A teen's first existential crisis-pill", it's more commonly known form.

>realisation that the damage is already done and the west will fall
>existential crisis
Are you a clinically diagnosed retard?

Just shit that makes you hopeless and depresssed and effectively is designed to prevent you from actually doing things that would be beneficial and productive.
It's secretly a very darkly shaded blue pill.

>muh pills mean this and that
Consider chemical castration. Otherwise, if you come to your senses, since you already know collapse is eminent, brace for impact and come out on top instead of wallowing in depression over your wicked fate.

Lol, I saw this movie. The whole thing is about the black dude trying to reject the psycho white bitch and being an all around Beta.

>realisation that the damage is already done and the west will fall

It's very true, marxist ideology has been embedded into the populace so deeply that it is now normalized in nearly 70% plus of the nation.

Most people don't see it because they are shallow minded.

>our existence has reached the beginning of the end
>this doesn't trigger existential crises

Red pill= realism
Black pill= pessimism/ despair

Blue pill= delusion
White pill = hope

If you're on anything but a diet of red and white then you're a pathetic faggot I would never socialize with.

>diapers have nothing to do with infants

t. pedophile

Did you at least get laid a lot like I did?

I'm a black pilled chad.

I really don't think you understand what an existential crisis is

I feel like most of you are fat dorks and just socially inept.

I'm not saying only chad can be truly black pilled but it lends a little more credence.

So I guess people who want to put women on a leash, and make them drink from dog bowls actually want to fuck dogs.
Virgin detected

I've spent year working out and would still like to see the world explode in a fiery ball of vengeance for all the shitty things we've done to each other and other life forms on this planet.

You need to train harder and transcend your mortal body. You will then become fire incarnate.

there must be a clearer version anons?

The fight is never over. There are just pauses between rounds.

A warrior is one who will die for what he believes in. He knows that debate is useless and argument is meaningless.

A warrior has only one message for the enemy: die.

This is not expressed in words. It is expressed in deeds.

Before the end of this cycle, you will see the Sons of the West rise and make war on the children of darkness. Whether they win or not, the Enemy will be denied all comfort and joy.

When the moment comes, will you be jacking off in your mom's basement? Or will you stand and fight, and make your life worth something?

The enemy is within the gates. The West is dying. Mother Europa - Mother Columbia - is being raped. Who will stop this?

If not you, who?
If not now, when?

Carpe diem, mother fuckers. Don't be a whiner. Be a hero.

This is an autistic work of fiction on a Maylasian Fish Weaving forum. Leave the house. Talk to a girl. Buy some overpriced lattes.

Everything is awesome. Everything is cool when you're part of a team.

All hope is an illusion at this point.
Right wing writers lost all hope in the 60' or 70', imagine now.
All the alt right meme movement is a waste of political energy and will die down because its fragmented and has no spiritual basis, its just a political movement that will be popular for some years.

If I had the ability to end all human life on this planet I'd press the button.

Do you guys find that the fear of death is lessened to almost nothing if you know you're taking everyone else with you?

You can't end all life. But you can remove kebab!

>What is the blackpill
Completely counterproductive and pathetic.
It's basically 'Abloo bloo bloo It's hopeless, the white race id doomed and the kikes own everything, there's nothing we can do abloo bloo bloo' fuck off.

That's not what Sup Forums is for.

It's like a red pill but without any color at all. So ultra worthless.

500mg whole herb extract

If you take it, the next pill will be the full-metal-jacket pill

Did you took the ant pill again?

the concept that everything is meaningless and your actions have no repercusion whatsoever in the grand scheme of things but you still want to fuck shit up

BLACKED.com

Not at all. Want to be immortal desu. I know several people like you though. Are you depressed or something? Ever had a gf?

The black pill is understanding that niggers are niggers, and that the based black man is a myth.

its that the redpill is real and there's no way to fix it

which is true

It's for when your stomach hurts, OP.

Blackpilled chad here

Europe is doomed. I just fuck bitches and slowly kill myself with booze and drugs while waiting for ww3

Fuckin' oath mate, red and white pills forever.
I am glad you are a bad goy Canadian

these days i feel i have nothing in common with the average person who i find annoying at best and worst i feel there severely mentally retarded. I like spending time by myself gives me peace of mind and patience for the everyday mundane things that we as people have to put up with

Like any other red pilled person, we'll just be happy when shit starts to go boom.

It's pubic hair in a capsule

Aussie flag
> sage
(...)

Its all the truth of the Red Pill, but with the realization that there's nothing you can do to stop it. It's a tough pill to swallow, but it's the only pill thats truly real and not just some confidence booster. Try using your real name when you try to revise the holocaust, and spread the message with your real name too. If you have a job, you'll lose it. If you go to school, you'll get kicked out or at minimum heavily harassed. Friends and family will disown you. There is literally nothing you can do but shitpost anonymously, but thats probably coming to an end soon as well. You can either accept this and improve yourself by learning new skills for a job/trade and also lift/excercise, or you can kill yourself. You decide.

They won. Get over it. No amount of Nazi LARPing will stop it, and it will only make it worse. It's mind conditioned majority vs a small minority of mostly memeing idiots. The only thing you can hope for is accelerationism and the eventual collapse of ZOG, but you'll probably be dead by then.

This. There arw ways of fighting back. Find a woman. Redpill her slowly. My girlfriend was a sociakist until i showed her how the globalist forces were working to bring us all down. From there it was an easy transition to the fwct that jews run the news. Convert her to christianity. Buy some land. Get married. Have a lot of kids and work the dirt. Buy guns. Buy gold. Live sufficient to your means. Dont take any damn loans. Pay for everything in cash. Withdraw your paycheque whenever it comes in and save money in jars.

Go to church.

Everyone taking the blackpill needs to realize this world was mever meant to last, but if you have a lot of children and teach them well, the world might be w better place, if only just for you.

Kek

the blackpill is for edgy athiests and mangareaders such as the degenerate berserk CIS male patriarchic disaster and feeling righteous filled with anger while also knowing you are helpless and whatever happens , will happen.

can we IP ban racebaiting cockposters? why is it always australia or canada.

THIS.

Yeah, great idea. Wife a redpilled WASP. Raise your kids to be redpilled. Isolate your family completely from society and give them awful lives trying to stay self sustaining. Eventually, you'll have to take Adolf to the emergency room because his appendix burst or catches a really nasty virus. Imagine walking in and a nurse asks you "arent you that neo-Nazi family that lives in the woods?". Have fun trying to avoid the thought police then.

Also, in 20 years or so, some form of digital identity will be required by law. You will never be able to totally dissociate from modern society without consequences. They purposely designed it this way so you're forced to participate in this charade. You can only bite your tongue and live through it. Sure, enlighten your children, but teach them to be covert and meek. They might take your life but, so far, they can't take your thoughts. When 24/7 surveillance becomes mandatory for every home, thats when its time to clock out

It's bigger and harder to swallow. Then, it hits you. Pretty fucked up. I'd stay away from the black pills.

Blackpills are redpills for nihilists.

it's just the redpill with nihilism

>So I guess people who want to put women on a leash, and make them drink from dog bowls actually want to fuck dogs.
ya, they do, and ur a pedo m8