Turkey

>Turkey
>literal Islamic state
>This is their most idolized "girl"
Am I missing something?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/anzujaamu/?hl=en
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Talas
books.google.com/books?id=IpFhLDUw20gC&pg=PA62&dq=seljuk conversion to islam&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi7jPDx6JLWAhVly1QKHXrHAIkQ6AEIJzAA#v=onepage&q=seljuk conversion to islam&f=false
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_people#Prehistory.2C_Ancient_era_and_Early_Middle_Ages
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Roaches wish they were white.

I bet she is terrified.

She isn't the most idolized girl. We are full of normalfags so she is more noticed on international scene rather than local.

Also I have her number. Had dinner with her once. Flat, plank but cute. Great thighs.

Too cute to harm

good

I'd make a roach baby with her.

If you stuck your dick in that, I think you'd get diabetes

>country's most idolized woman is a literal whore

this. she is truly an attention whore. he got my friend Onur false-accused with rape, and I haven't talked to him since. The memes were hella spicy.

>Turkey
>literal Islamic state

Turkey is not a islamic state you moron since sharia law is not implemented. You can do whatever the fuck you want in turkey as long you don't endanger and insult the government and Erdogan.

Also most turks are sufi muslims, they have nothing to do with wahhabi Islam. Most turkish imams don't even have beards.

>great thighs
She looks like a fucking kid
Of course T*rks would be willing to call a 10 year old boy looking whore "omg so sexy!!!"

A German would know.

I'm pretty sure Anzu is a trap... Guess turks are faggots hahahaha

The ottoman empire legalized gay butt sex and apostasy in 19th century and it was a caliphate, think about it. This is why arabs revolted, they thought the ottoman empire was a fake islamic state since they didn't follow islamic laws

How do we deal with all the autistic ugly faggot manchildren from Sup Forums spamming Sup Forums with crap? Weebcuck genocide when?

>"German"
Its "German(new)"

>he got my friend Onur
>HE

fucking kek, roachbro,
Is it really a man?

anime is redpilled you cuck.

>Flat, plank but cute
That should be an "and" or "therefore" not "but".
Why the fuck does she wear those shoes?
Anzu is a GIRL. Look at the pictures from when she was little, dumbass.

I bet you like ""thicc"" (read: fat) women.

Ich bin hier geboren, vergleiche mich nicht mit diesen Untermenschen aus Syrien und Irak.

In this case the roach wishes it was yellow.

>Ich bin hier geboren
na und?

Das macht dich noch lange nicht zu einem Deutschen(alt).

I know a thing or two about Turkey, I live in fucking Kazan. It was just a jab at a guy with German flag talking about Turkey. Because Germany has a lot of Turks.

It's a cosplay you mongoloid.

> German flag
> Claims Turkey isn't an Islamic State
> Ignores that Erdogan is an Islamist with dictatorial power

Nice try, Mehmet.

aber du bist sehr sehr supergeil

Lets all take a look at the 3 most known turks out there:

Erdogan-A disgusting hybrid between a man and a roach who thinks he can become a sultan

Anzu-A cospalying attention whore who wishes she was asian and probably cries everyday to sleep because she was born in that shithole

Koksal Baba-Literally a mentally retarded dwarf

Laut Grundgesetz schon.

Anzu

Ähm Danke

Nein. Es macht dich legal zu einem Deutschen.

Das Grundgesetzt trifft keine Aussage über den Unterschied zwischen Deutschen(neu) und Deutschen(alt).

Sup Forums is on an anime chan you redditor

Probably, these are her biggest fans on average and the ones that shill her to Europe and the rest of the white world.

If Erdogan was a Islamist, he would have abolished secularism long time ago.
He is a ottoman-boo, which means Islam plays a little role, but not as much as you think it does.
He literally supprots LGBT rights.

Sometimes I take a step back and realize what the fuck I am reading on this board.

Wrong go back to r/anime you subhuman faggot m/a/nchild

Das stimmt.

>>This is their most idolized "girl"

a literal attention whore with no other acomplishments other than being semi cute.
i dont think you can call that some thing to be prou of.

i lived in turkey my whole life and i dont know who she is

they all fucking make fun of her and or harass her there, she's a weeb outcast so she had to flee to nippon where she'll be an outcast for being a boyish roach weeb thing

>invented cigarette smoking
>literal Islamic state

> country's most idealized woman is a man
Such progressive

>>R_donald

Just asked a Turkish friend next to me literally right now and he went ew no wtf she gotta be curvy and brunette. So that's 1 no I guess :/

>anzu took out ottoman when?
not sure how i feel about this, i miss his shitposting and farming keks out of him

> Weebcuck genocide when?
They already can't reproduce

How about Gulen? Did he do nothing wrong?

>Just asked a Turkish friend next to me
>UKuck flag
So I'm guessing he was fucking your wife?

Whatever.
Stop posting that roach trap.
Sup Forums is that way --->

how much money does this girl make dressing up,sitting around and posing for pictures?

jesus christ women have it so easy.

why are turks worshipping japanese culture? I thought it was only isolated to burgers

I guess you were busy sucking cocks and didn't get the memo.

>#1 fetish in roach land is traps.

>she was born in that shithole
can't she just leave? i'm sure she's rich enough to move to a better country

Name ?

anzu is perfection

so is it a he or a she

she is a butiful slender girl

>most idolized girl

she is barely known here and she would be shunned and made fun of if she were to walk the streets like this

you guys don't know anything, Sup Forums is all about speculations and assumptions as always

it's a joke

She has 400k instagram followers you can make like 10k a month at least if you're smart about it.

also someone said that erdoğan supports LGBT rights somewhere above, wtf

how misinformed are you idiots

link ?

a White person in turkish who isnt ethnictly turkish

instagram.com/anzujaamu/?hl=en

>complains about anime on anime website while hiding his flag
Just

>turkey
>most civilised muslim country
>never a colony
>turks are not arab
>forced to adapt islam
>take islam lighty
>are productive
>turks are asian ( coming from from inner china and outer mongolia and the altai region )
> last point ist mostly why they idolize her

have to correct myself. in turkey they are productive. here in germany only half of the population ( to be honest the jobless ones are mostly kurds with at least 8-9 children, kindergeld is very attractive in germany )

again compare turkish girls with her.

White skin, facial features are White, look especially at her nose.

Hey nigger where are u rn? I'm pretty bored so how about we meet up

>>forced to adapt islam
that's not true btw. turks are perhaps one of the few people in the world who actually changed their religion voluntarily. for an opposite example see Rus christianization, - they were forced to convert to orthodoxy by Vladimir - ie he forcefully baptized his people

>turks are asian
wrong. they have an asian language, but genetically they are people of asia minor with some asian admixture

t. /his/fag

>Also most turks are sufi muslims
Stop lying Mehmet, by far most of Turkey is Sunni, it was the seat of the caliphate until Attatürk (the only Turk in history I consider human) took power and disbanded it.

fun fact.i am 100% turkish.my mother has blond hair and blue eyes. she is 100% turkish too. how come u ask? we are not fucking arabs. turks are not semites. we a several tribes from the 7th century banded together. thats why were are a lot of white turks in turkey. different tribes from serbia mongolia and china banded together to conquer the land of the dirty muslims. matter of fact, most turks were christians before the 14th century. in the 14th century they were forced to islam by the ottoman sultan ( who by than wasnt turkish anymore but more like a arab/persian bastard )

who is he?

you are so wrong xD

>most turks were christians before the 14th century.

you're fucking retarded

look it up professor, but let me guess u have finish ure gender studies class first right?

>turks were christians before the 14th century

>most turks were christians before the 14th century.
The original inhabitants of what is called Turkey today were Greeks and they were Christian. Turks these days are a mix between Arabs, Anatolian Greeks, Armenians and several central Asian tribes.

No, turks where first Tengri and then islamic.

The people that used to live in what is today turkey was Christians, but they have nothing in common with Turks

>grabs your by the neck
Back the fuck off?!

Educate yourself, dumb nigger.

1. Turks (literally central asian turks) were beginning conversion to Islam in the 8th century when Arabs kicked China's ass.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Talas

2. Turks were already pretty much used to Islam BEFORE they actually started raiding present day Turkey - culminating with Seljuk conversion to Islam in 985.
>Seljuk Turks, who had converted to Islam when they still dwelled in the steppe in northeast Persia, began to enter Persia in 1025.

books.google.com/books?id=IpFhLDUw20gC&pg=PA62&dq=seljuk conversion to islam&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi7jPDx6JLWAhVly1QKHXrHAIkQ6AEIJzAA#v=onepage&q=seljuk conversion to islam&f=false

3. This is the reason Turkish language has PERSIAN WORDS for islamic rituals. For example turks use the word Namaz for Muslim Prayer instead of the Arabic word Salat, etc.

>look it up
you have 0 sources, roach. you are literally retarded and whoever told you that turks were christian is a fucking dumb nigger. i'm literally lmaoing @ how dumb yo uare

Actually we lost to arabs in the first few encounters.Thats because horses make autistic screeching when they see camels in the battlefield. In that decade we got slaugtered by arabs meanwhile some reformist arabs helped us against those wahhabis. Then we started to make alliances with those reformist arabs. This is the beginning of Turk Islam culture.

fpbp

This post is so dumb it could be a global boker face meme if you were American

tengrism christianty ( under the selcuk and beylik ) and islam under ottoman rule :D
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_people#Prehistory.2C_Ancient_era_and_Early_Middle_Ages :*
but i forgot u are a baizuo who is here du educate me and help me :)

Looks hwite to me

no your shitskin ancestors took white concubines and bleached their bloodline. Turks are biggest mongrel group out there. Stop pretending to be white.

Turks imported tons and tons of slavic slaves back in the day. Their military was packed by whites they kidnapped in Europe. Some of those roaches got bleached in the process and look closer to human beings.

But most of those are nothing more a genetic dustbin, full of sandnigger and huns blood. Truly awful.

thats offensive

so wait you are angry because my grand grand grand grandfather raped your grand grand grand grandmother? but that is my cultural heritage did u forget?

Anzu has wide ass cheeks for a European girl.

"Sunni" includes a wide range of different kinds of Muzzie shit. It's like "Protestant", what the hell does that even mean? Jadidists in Russia are Sunni as well and these guys don't give a shit. Turkey was more secular than your average Muslim shithole for a long long time.

Arabs had minimal contact with turks, except for Battle of Talas, which convinced Turks that Islam is actually pretty cool. In the Battle of Talas (which is in present day Kyrgyzstan) Arabs managed to defeat the Superpower of the day - ie China, so Turks rightfully thought that Islam was kinda cool

Turks learned islam from Persians, who are a civilized people that didn't force shit. Which is why Turks to this day say "namaz" instead of the arabic word "salat."

Tengrism is inferior to Islam in that it's a land based religion - ie you have to be connected to your land, go back to Mongolia for rituals, etc. This was obviously a problem for Turks, because they were conquerors and dwellers who wanted to found a state. Islam gave the ability to actually found a state distant from ancestral lands - Mongolians lasted a fraction the time mainly because Mongolians had constant Kurultais in the middle of the Mongolian steppe, which is a huge administrative pain in the asshole.

So in essence, Turks converted to Islam BEFORE they even came to present-day Turkey.

so this is the thanks we get for safeing your citizens back than in teheran?

Wh*te people again some oppress, first they came for Slavs now for Turks. Wh*tes wh*tes never change.

This is an Italian/Turkish girl
Beautiful

and like i said turks were a mix of tribes :D and most of the tribes didnt admit to islam untill the ottomans. you are right that several tribes converted to islam but mayority did it under ottoman presure. till today where is superstition from tengrism in the culture. A lot of turks even had a cross scratched on their forehead, because religion wasnt a important factor back than for turks ( only what u can contribute mattered ) but it changed under ottoman rule after more arabs had influence on the ottoman sultan, which destoried turkish tradtion and therefore changed the ottoman mindset to an arab mindset which led to the delusion of the empire. so islam sucks

My Queen

Ich bin Türke aber leider hässlich