Is she /ourgirl

Your thoughts on her /pol

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/a1jP9yV8gBA
en.rightpedia.info/w/Sinead_McCarthy
wp.me/p6Z1Xb-4tV
heathenwomen.com/2017/04/02/the-enemies-of-white-women-and-children-wall-of-shame/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

her crazyness makes my pp hard

stop shilling nonames

She is a crazy bitch.

youtu.be/a1jP9yV8gBA

I've only read some post on her blog recently, how bad crazy is she?

>borderline personality disorder
>coalburner
>mixed child
>throws shit on actual useful people
>discordian cumslut
Nah. Fuck off shineeq

have a pics of her child?

Crazy feminist kike coal burner controlled opposition

I freaking love her and I want to see her naked. She makes my dick so hard. I love you Sinead. Keep exposing the Kikes sexy. 1488

Absolutely. Gives me dominatrix vibes tho.

needs to be in a long sleeved jacket in a padded room levels

Sorry she only fucks niggers. She has an open marriage with her cuck husband I heard she pegs him too because she is a strong independent jewish feminist shield maiden

She seems really redpilled about the JQ but keep some feminist mind.

en.rightpedia.info/w/Sinead_McCarthy
>There is a lot of bashing against her on the internet. Sinead calls them "ridiculous" and she describes them, "(a) I'm a mudshark, (b) I have a mulatto child, (c) I smoke meth, and (d) I'm Jewish." July 18, 2016 she addressed them. The quotes below are all her:[26]

Pretty much every picture she talk about have posted in this thread.
Its pretty funny.

WEW That is top-tier crazy, I bet she's a fucking amazing lay

still in love and will never be happy until I see nudes

Good job being a beta orbiter of some crazy 40 year old feminist kike roastie you pathetic cuck.

confirmed shill to promote dissent.
does not appear to have much going in terms of ideas.
is a false theocratic dictator giving paganism a bad name.
said mean things about me, the Queen of Earth on the internet.
i don't trust her. she seems to exist solely to quantify the hypothesis that women shouldn't be involved in politics.
wp.me/p6Z1Xb-4tV

Crazy chicks like her are only good for throatfucking.

She attacks any right wing figure who doesn't Respect Women™ and is not a feminist. She is a confirmed kike shill who spent her 20s fucking niggers in New York and now larps as a pagan aryan shield maiden

mmm...roastie

dammit now you've just got me thinking about her pussy

A feminist meth head paid by the SPLC to attack anyone on the red pilled right that makes popular content.

kek
there's enough hand rubbing on this thread to start a forest fire.

Send that LARPing whore to me i will teach her to be submissive White Sharia compliant WN woman. Anglo and Nordic cocks do not contain the required chauvinism to make bitches submissive.

>She wants Anglins D

Kek

Too had our guy isn't a fucking cuck who will lower himself to fucking neGroid leftovers
Fucking coalburning crazy bitch

A reminder that OP is of the same crew that constantly shits on Spencer, Lauren and others here daily for months now.

This is organized shilling

sage

She actually have some point too:
heathenwomen.com/2017/04/02/the-enemies-of-white-women-and-children-wall-of-shame/

I founf Anglin funny but too childish it's look satirical

That explains why this kike roastie is so mad at Anglin. kek

How old is this psycho?

>Andre Wanglin
I still kek whenever I see that, the fucking madman

Sinead is genuinely crazy and most likely has a very deranged history. She's too much of a feminist to take her opinion on the WQ seriously. In her ideal world men should worship the ground roasties walk on and be grateful for it.
BUT a lot of her criticism of the so called alt-right is spot on. Not all of it I'm sure, but seeing much of it play out is fucking disturbing.

If she was really such a degenerate then she ought to have some degenerate pictures

c'mon post the nudes

fap fap fap

Anglin is a very intelligent and sophisticated guy that decided that the pro-White movement needs it's own "1968/Piss on everything sacred/edgy/Cool/etc" thing. He is aiming for "the kids" just like the Jews aimed for the kids in 1968 and beyond.

The persecution against him speaks volumes about his success, DS was getting impressive traffic numbers.

You should ask the 2 niggers she and her cuck currently live with. I bet they'll have something.

I want to watch her get fucked by big black dick.

This was absolutely hilarious. I genuinely think she needs to act this deluded about the WQ in order to cope with her past. But it's ridiculous to watch.

Flat earther and pagan.

Yeah you're right.

>nuke israel
>map nukes entire middle east, except israel

Like a kind of working on the overton window

cuz it's nuked...

le crazy girls are good in bed meme

Yep. The anti-White things that our respectable politicians in fancy suits do now was only made possible because of the crudeness and rudeness of the "1968"

What do you think happens to the land being blown away? The devastation just stops right at the edge of the crater?

The bunker buster Trump had dropped on ISIS to destroy their tunnels killed everyone in a three mile radius and ruptured the eardrums of anyone in a five mile radius.

What do you think a bomb that creates a crater of that size does? I don't think there will be people left in India, let alone Israel.

>>nuke israel
>>map nukes entire middle east, except israel
Would still be an upgrade, I'd make that compromise.