Hey Sup Forums remember that time that moot ratted on users and gave FBI testimony?

Hey Sup Forums remember that time that moot ratted on users and gave FBI testimony?

Guuueeesss what??!
Facebook did the same to Russia!

Today Facebook admitted "yes we knowingly sold ad space to Russian trolls"

And then? Well it looks like they gave customer data to Mueller. About those Russian troll bots.

I don't want to make an archive so look it up yourself or turn on the TV. Anyone demanding source I'm just laughing at you because you're naive.

So. I've heard a lot of "there's no proof Russia broke into such and such" and "there's no proof Russia trolled voters" (even though 17 intelligence agencies agreed)

Well now Facebook divulged actual customer contracts and user logs.

So when you find out ok yeah Russia definitely trolled the US election .. are you gonna be men, true old fags and represent Sup Forums as it was originally meant to work, and troll Russia back harder?

Or are you gonna be cucks and be like "heh, heh, good one Russia you sure got us good.."

Birds of a feather you black cunt

Ain't no russian ever called me cracker you stupid nig nog.

so 17 intel agencies, where are the iraq wmd?

>Today Facebook admitted "yes we knowingly sold ad space to Russian trolls"

I don't really get it.

Some people who happened to be Russian bought some advertising on Facebook. The advertising was not on the topic of the election.

OK. What law was broken?

>ad space
>hacking
not the same things. Also, this last election was so full of trolls saying this country or that country did xy and z is pretty pointless. I am an American and I hated Clinton long before she was running.

Member when fourchins said ridf didn't exist? Naa me eeeveer? Love some herbs nao

Good post, even though you're a nigger

We need to make Russia look like a bitch

>Good post, even though you're a nigger
>We need to make Russia look like a bitch

What's good about it?

What is being claimed to have actually happened here? Some adverts on Facebook that did not reference the election?

This is such general meaningless information, I see can see why it bites flourided out liberals.

"Russian Trolls" what does that even mean? Sold ads on FB?

I'm confused what any of this means or why any of it matters since you're supply no real information.

You're a worthless faggot, OP. Take this shit to the cucks on Leddit.

It was Yuri Bezmenov-tier subversion, running ads that incited political divisions, racial divisions, etc. as part of their overall strategy to interfere with the U.S. election in 2016

Didn't NYT have to subtract that story about the "17 Intelligent Agencies" because it was complete bullshit?

>anons place order for a hundred pizzas to novo ogarovo
>10 vans arrive transporting 100 child sex slaves

KEK, meant Intelligence*

I'm shocked Pol. Facebook was running political advertisements bought and paid for by Russians.
How long did they know? I can't believe that they would allow a foreign agency to meddle in the sanctity of American elections, and do NOTHING while America was taken over by a fascist! How long was Facebook colluding with the Russians?
I could never support somebody or their website who would compromise the sanctity of American elections. This is disgusting. Zuckerberg should be put in an orange jumpsuit. Fucking racist

>It was Yuri Bezmenov-tier subversion, running ads that incited political divisions, racial divisions, etc. as part of their overall strategy to interfere with the U.S. election in 2016

So just to be clear, the ads did not make any reference to the election?

>makes retarded claim
>laughs at a demand for source of claim

filtered.

>What is being claimed to have actually happened here? Some adverts on Facebook that did not reference the election?
They did not "technically" reference the election, but were related to creating an atmosphere of distrust and division in the U.S. populace, the same sense of separation between rival factions which is still present today, which was again caused by Yuri Bezmenov-tier subversion ("Destabilization")

Why can't these fucking faggots give us any real info? Now they're trying to cite /ourguy/? Give real info or fuck off.

>They did not "technically" reference the election, but were related to creating an atmosphere of distrust and division in the U.S. populace, the same sense of separation between rival factions which is still present today, which was again caused by Yuri Bezmenov-tier subversion ("Destabilization")

So again, just to be clear, the adverts made no reference to the election.

Again, what law was broken?

>I'm shocked Pol. Facebook was running political advertisements bought and paid for by Russians.
>How long did they know? I can't believe that they would allow a foreign agency to meddle in the sanctity of American elections, and do NOTHING while America was taken over by a fascist! How long was Facebook colluding with the Russians?
>I could never support somebody or their website who would compromise the sanctity of American elections. This is disgusting. Zuckerberg should be put in an orange jumpsuit. Fucking racist

What the fuck is this new tactic these faggot bots are using? This doesn't even make sense. Have these faggots learned nothing?

how exactly would the national geospatial intelligence agency or department of energy corroborate the story?

NUKE ISRAEL

>1 post by this nigger

> The advertising was not on the topic of the election.

Yes it was. That's the point.

> OK. What law was broken?

By who?

True but if Mueller can prove collusion or even direct involvement with companies trolling the election on Facebook, and hackers who broke into voter registration data, that's a big deal.

(((2 posts by this id)))
Again, they *did* buy political posts, and often linked to virus ridden fake news page. It's where the term "fake news" came from. Actual, really, bullshit non working spam pages

Pages like Abcnews.com.co that was fake news (testing to see if asian moot allows that text string)

Thank you for doing your part to end the fluoridian threat

>"Russian Trolls" what does that even mean? Sold ads on FB?

It'a an extremely odd story. Apparently 'fake Russian troll accounts' bought advertising.

But how can fake accounts buy anything? Money has to come from someone or something real.

we going all in on russia again? going to need to spice this up tho, it needs a new spin. 9 months of muh russia leading to absolutely nothing.

Post proof of any of this. I want real information. Not flailling around like a bunch of faggots while poorly trying to cite /ourguy/

Democrats chimping out about socially divisive political messages is utterly hilarious.

That could be the first op. Disrupt FB by urging boycotts "in retaliation for lack of patriotism"

Go ask them yourself.
Wait a minute are you trying to goad me into a geospatial debate? I know a bit about it but only a bit. More of a BI guy myself

I'm tryin to keep up

> (You)
>> The advertising was not on the topic of the election.
>Yes it was. That's the point.

No it wasn't. The articles say the adverts did not mention the election.

>> OK. What law was broken?
>By who?

By the advertisers or anyone else.

>Imfuckingplying that the vote counting machines were connected to the internet.

Are you that dumb...Well i guess you are with that flag.

Hillary won

She is the president
Trump is squatting the White House
Anyone that disagrees is a danger to our democracy and needs to be jailed

>trolls troll on the internet
>everyone thinks it was the russian government
>libertards see everywhere a conspiracy
>US Intelligence Agencies are worth shit, afterall it was them who said saddam hat ABC weapons

your post reads like shitty borderlands quest text nigger
try again but without sounding like a faggot

This is the dumbest fucking thing I've seen out of the deep state since the Hillary election.

This isn't even a fucking story, I'm reading about it now. Some Russians paid Facebook a hundred over two years for "socially divisive messages".

What the fuck? None of this enough information about anything and then you have these deep state leftist bots pushing this?

What the fuck? You'd have to a double digit IQ nigger to remotely buy into any of this.

>Facebook sold ads to squating slavs in track suits, proof russia hacked the election!

> Post proof of any of this. I want real information. Not flailling around like a bunch of faggots while poorly trying to cite /ourguy/

Hahaha I'm laughing at you.
www.google.com

Oh you wanted to see the data? No. It's an ongoing investigation. Why would the prosecutor say they have data that they don't?

Don't be silly.

You're right. Mostly on Facebook though.

Someone should do something about that!

>Oh you wanted to see the data? No. It's an ongoing investigation. Why would the prosecutor say they have data that they don't?
>Don't be silly.

An investigation into what exactly?

Advertising on Facebook isnt illegal.

>You want to see data! HAHA WE HAVE DATA!!! We just can't show it to you! Believe us like everything else we've lied about for the last decade

Nigger, kill yourself for the good of humanity.

So facebook sold ads to russians and therefore Trump is a traitor? Im to tired for this insanity.

This thread reeks of faggotry

>True but if Mueller can prove collusion or even direct involvement with companies trolling the election on Facebook

What is 'trolling an election' and why specifically would it be illegal?

This "Russia" hysteria is bullshit and it's going to be definitely proven wrong when the Imran Awan scandal blows wide open, which will be soon. Awans wife has struck a deal with prosecutors and will be returning to the USA to face charges.

>
>
>

Tick tock, shills. The Russia narrative is coming to a decisive end.

Placing an ad on facebook is not election fraud you god damned retard.

Is the left really going this direction? Because this sets up a really fun conversation about Israeli influence in America politics. Somehow I doubt these faggots want to go there.

Jokes on you, I'm in the IC and this is a load of horseshit.

>Clapistan found spying on it's own puppe-uh-'allies' and subverting their elections.
"It ain't nothin'! Everbody's don't it! This is jus' how the world works!"

>Russia accused of doing the same.
"RUSSIA GOT TRUMP IN! MUH SOVEREIGNTY! MUH FREEDUMBS! WWIII NAO!"

Nobody is claiming that vote machines were hacked. Except for Jill Stein.

What's been reported is that Russia broke into voter registration data.

Dude.

Lots and lots and lots of millennials who used to be Independents claimed they changed party to Democrat but then the courthouses were like "oop you're fucked you can't primary sorry"

Plus, various grey bush boomers who were never Trumpers also claimed they were lifelong Republicans but the DMV was like "hmm what? Oh yeah no you're not in here"

Now the FBI is reporting that "Russian hackers" broke into those machines. Was it just spam because there's soooo much Russian virus spam bullshit on the internet? Or was it a targeted attack?

I mean, you're not completely naive. You know the Russian government has hackers snoop on us and try to hack us. Plus the Russian black market. Like, you know they do that, right?

Theyre trying to call anyone supporting Trump outside the US as foreign intervention but ignore the billions given to the Clintons

>What's been reported is that Russia broke into voter registration data.

Reported by whom and on what evidence?

Sounds like fake news.

Its been proven fake news for over a year now

>Nobody is claiming that vote machines were hacked. Except for Jill Stein.
>What's been reported is that Russia broke into voter registration data.
>Dude.
>Lots and lots and lots of millennials who used to be Independents claimed they changed party to Democrat but then the courthouses were like "oop you're fucked you can't primary sorry"
>Plus, various grey bush boomers who were never Trumpers also claimed they were lifelong Republicans but the DMV was like "hmm what? Oh yeah no you're not in here"
>Now the FBI is reporting that "Russian hackers" broke into those machines. Was it just spam because there's soooo much Russian virus spam bullshit on the internet? Or was it a targeted attack?
>I mean, you're not completely naive. You know the Russian government has hackers snoop on us and try to hack us. Plus the Russian black market. Like, you know they do that, right?

Being this fucking ignorant and Reddit-tier in the real world.

>He bought the Russia is evil psyop
Neoliberals are truly the best Goyim.

I've never really heard anyone say there's no proof russians trolled voters until you said it

See, now Mueller can follow them. Nothing. Yet. Maybe.

What's a load of horse shit?

Dude. You're in the IC

Russian state agents and black market hackers have penetrated the internet in general and the US in particular. The hackers often wear both hats.

Correct?

If you say no you're a fuckin liar

Ayy what's ma man Emir doing with all of these big dogs.
Props to him

you realize you look like a cowadooty player to a veteran right? shut the fuck up retard.

Oh cool what a bunch of Sage shit, I can't wait to Sage read it.

Hey. Remember that time Obama wouldn't say "radical Islamic extremist" ?

Say it.

Say "Russian election interference"

You won't say it will you. Lol. You're not IC

the 17 intelligence agencies did not agree. It is a lie. The ODNI (James Calpper, known "Don't give this guy the nuclear codes") said some shit. This means "17 agencies agree" they don't. They don't even DEAL with that sort of thing. Why would they? It'd be the greatest waste o fmoney of all time. You think the NGA is sitting there dealing with this shit? The NRO? No, you dumb fuck.

Wtf I love
>Immigration
>White genocide
>Jews
>Blacks
>Villification in my own country
>Falling wages
>Rising cost of living
>An elite that view us as entirely disposable
>Further erosion of the idea of citizen rights
>No right to question
>Fake news
>Managed democracy
Now!?

what the fuck is up with

everyone putting a bunch of spaces between

every fucking thought that they have while they are writing blog posts?

I've never seen this behavior untilnthe last couple of years but its

annoying as fuck

>Black lives matter

Opinion discarded

>See, now Mueller can follow them. Nothing. Yet. Maybe.

So Mueller's 'investigation' ahould take as long as it takes to say 'advertising on Facebook isn't illegal, there's no crime here'.

>Department of Energy
what

its reddit spacing, you call them out and they turn the tables and attack with empty arguments or loaded questions

Looks like paragraphs on a phone screen.

Why arnt you phone posting?

That’s the stupidest fucking meme I’ve seen in a while. Did a liberal come up with it?

>Say "Russian election interference"
>You won't say it will you. Lol. You're not IC

Still waiting for any actual, you know, evidence.

And kikebook was shilling hard as fuck for HRC the entire election....so you're admitting now that the Russians actually helped Hillary, not Trump, and she still lost?

Hey dude this other guy said if you do geospatial stuff then you don't know shit about Russia

You gonna take that lyin down?

Do you want a picture of a SCIF badge? Even if I did that you would move goalposts. This is way beyond your meager IQ. Pick up a hobby that is a closer match, try foosball.

>incited political divsions, racial divisions etc

Aight,we all loved niggers and commies before the election.

oh shit i am so fucking screwed bros
GOD DAMN SUCC HAS FUCC'D ME OVER

Man that hit me. I was like
>haha I havent heard that in....a decade
Yeah the whole thing is very vague. I dont really use fb and when I do I'm not looking at ads. I'd like to see what the mean by it
>inb4 pepe memes

I've been posting on Sup Forums since Sup Forums was /new/ and the /new/ before that

I have a 3 year old account on Reddit with nearly a quarter million up vote points, and currently several months gold.

And I rank in the top 20 search results when you search my particular job function.

Fuck yea I got some dope spacing skills motherfucker come at me bro I fuckin internet like a champ!

reddit spacing.

Holy Fuck Zucc is done

Good job Australia

There was a rumor he might buy Twitter. Heh..

Think ya hot shit with those faggoty deddit points don't you nigger? You must not know where you are.

I'm sorry I branch out and create multiple social circles for myself.

That's just too normie.

Hey have you seen that one other thread on here where someone wants to "red pill the normies" ?

What's the execution strategy for that little op?

Anyway, speaking of red pills and normies.

>reddit is a social circle

> Russia is an election manipulator

Nigger the fact that you're even using a meme flag right now proves you're a normie. The fact that you have 200,000+ upbots on leddit just proves you're a fucking tool who's bought into cultural marxism. Are we supposed to be impressed by how fucking stupid you are or what? You're as new as it gets faggot.

DELET THIS

We know about shills so why would it be a surprise that Russia did it during an election. And how is this illegal?