HAPPENING! SAVE GERMANY

Hey Sup Forums remember the AfD? The last party in Germany with some balls? The only party that can save Germany from muslims, sandnigger and nigger in general? The only party which hates Merkel?

They need 1 million Euro till September 15th to have a real chance in the next german election.

Right now they have about 485.000€ of the needed 1 Million!

Every little bit helps! So if you can spend 5 bucks please consider a small donation. They accept PayPal.

>afd.de/geld-spenden/

The site is in german but the PayPal button is pretty self explanatory.

Thank you!

Just donated 20$. Please uncuck Germany, so that I can visit the homeland of my ancestors one day.

I will donate for sure!

Help us push the green party (pic) out of the Parliament. Please support AfD.

Absolute disgusting, a man like Bismarck doesn't deserve such a treatment. And why is the only man on the pic a shitskin?

the last who want yo save germany from muslim invasion.
< not gonna work faggot because germans are cucked and won't give their vote to the saviour party.

bump

Have a bump

> a bunch of trap loving mongrelized "white nationalists" from about 100 different countries pay to Machen Deutschland Uber Alles
>probably only $50 from actual Germans

It's kinda beautiful when you think about it

Lmao faggots, even if Afd won, they wouldn't be able to fundamentally change anything just like Trump and Le Pen. The best we can hope for is to accelerate this madness to a collapse.

The guy is the leader of the german Green Party. There is luckily a decent chance, that they won't get enough votes this time. These people don't belong in our parliament. That's why we need a strong AfD.

Wtf I love globalization now

Bump

I can only give 15€ but I hope it will make a difference.

Thank you

> The so called "Alternative" for Germany getting banned over foreign donations to their party

Its like pottery. Please keep it up.

I threw up $10 but it only came out to like 8 euro's. Hope the little bit helps. MGGA Make Germany Germany Again.

>MGGA
kek that's catchy

I bet it would catch fire over there, because it's true

One can only hope

Iul
Don't donate to these faggots.... Those cucks won't accomplish a shit! Better vote NPD if you want to vote right.

>NPD
Literally a government and intelligence agency honeypot

I just donated 50 euro

I expect Alice Weidel at least to sit on my face please.

>Weidel comes over to your place
>lifts her skirt
>bends over you
>"yeah, a bit more to the left"
>...
>Weidel storms out

Didn't expect anything else from Luxembourg.

Bump

Daily reminder that we're all Russians and we'll be investigated for criminal donations to international nazi terror conspiracies.

Haha wie gut

I predict this is going to be the final stage of multiculturalism. Once we're completely oppressed in our own homelands, we'll snap and colonize the third world shitholes.

The fuck should I pay money to help you faggots?

You dump millions of euros into pro-refugee and immigrant NGOs and media in my country and I'm supposed to donate money to help you get rid of refugees and immigrants?

Go fuck yourselves. I'd do it with disgust if it had a chance of working, but you're too far gone.

Dont vote at all, you cant change the system.

Wenn die Demokratie wuerde etwas veraendern waere sie verboten

>actually donating for a meme party that is run by a literal Lesbian