If you were guarenteed a fertile Jewess (Israeli Jew TFR = 3.1) would you fight for Israel against the mudslime hordes?

If you were guarenteed a fertile Jewess (Israeli Jew TFR = 3.1) would you fight for Israel against the mudslime hordes?

If so, for how long?

a few seconds

>mudslime
It's not their religion, it's their subhuman negro-tainted semitic blood (same shit as jews lol)

first things first.
would i have to mutilate my dick?

until i discharge my semen inside of her

No.

suck more north korean cock

Yes. Its Israel

then, NO

No thanks jewish women are repulsive

Yes

I don't have this binary dilemma. I stand with European races of my Northeasten region.

You negro-Semites can, and quite frankly must, kill each other as much as possible

There's way too much pussy in the world to betray your beliefs for any of it

Pretty sure she's going to the oven

They're still jews.

No matter how beautiful a jewess, niggress, desertarabess or chinkute can be, your kids won't be white. Because the issue with them is not their widespread uglyness, it's merely the icing on the cake, but their inability to fit in our societies without destroying them.

Also take your shit to

t.bydlo with a 12 year old who got fucked and does crocodile.

No.

>fighting for the jeweress
I'm good, nice try Goldenberg

>your kids won't be white
That's the point, dumbass. Your kids get to be Jews. They get to run the fucking world. Why would you not want that?

what's your GDP again? fucking poorfag. You're basically white arabs who if gas wasn't pouring out of the ground, would be hard pressed to make a dollar

jewish women are shit-tier, on par with negro women and only a small step above abos

He's right you know!

Nothing comes even close to based Christian ladies.

and they wonder why we wanna gas you kikes
baka desu senpai

Implying you don't enjoy seeing Christ Chan stumbling upon the wrong house during a hurricane.

t. inbred mental subhuman with Ethiopian ancestors who still lives in some Haifa ghetto
>what's your GDP
who cares? My income is 270,000 USD+/year

Care to timestamp your car?

No?

Nice LARPing with you