Fat genocide when?

what's your stance on fat people, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8DqtwWypLN0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>this passes for white in this country

they're not people. they're fat.

WoOoWoOoWoOo!!

i dont think they should be killed,they are adults, their choice

fat people are a burden to society and all because they can't control themselves.
They chose to eat like pigs, and they end up looking like pigs. I don't respect pigs.
They're disgusting and need to die.

do fat people get welfare in usa?

a lot of american fatsos have a certain look...the gmos make them look more androgynous

12 months to lose weight or set them on fire

for example this one

That would be a big fire.

is that a new video i havent seen?

I hate them and want them gone

I think of Joey's World Tour every time I hear the word "American"

They are a burden, and they should do something about it.

kek, you aren't wrong. it's a country full of blubbery joeys rolling around, it's ridiculous

hate them

t. type 2 diabetic and former fatty.

T2 diabetes is a disease worse than HIV/AIDS. in both medical expense and bodily damage.

A pozzed faggot can live a full life. I'm gonna die at 45 no matter what 'cause of organ and vascular damage.

They are not as ridiculous as poltards, unless they do start claiming fat genocide is real and restaurants are trying to kill them.

The "fat epidemic" is a new evolutionary selection pressure that will get us rid of the shittiness that is people who are more likely to get fat. So it's a good thing.

Fat people are why socialized healthcare shouldn't be adopted.
They should be able to be fat
You shouldn't have to pay more taxes because someone else wants to be fat. Socialized healthcare gives you a financial stake in how others live their lives so denies them their freedom

He's clearly hispanic

fat people taht go to the gym and admit they´ve an eating disorder = a okay with me

fat people that blame it on genetics and their unsatisfyable hunger = nonos

boogie288 is a primo example of the 2nd one
while the first one is rather rare.

>confederate flag
>on a fat genocide thread

>I don't respect pigs
Muslim detected

He claims to be Italian, but has a Spanish surname and looks part native.

Being fat is its own punishment really

As a formerly morbidly obese lardass I say: Isolate them on a huge remote farm, no phones or internet, no way of leaving, give them seeds and some animals. Have them make their own food.
It will get the fatso to work out in the fresh air and he learns to appreciate food more, doesn't take it as granted anymore. Or they start killing and eating themselves, which I could totally see happening.

Kill them all, and feed the reams to pigs for us to eat.

Fat camps with lashing if weight loss is not achieved.

No, fat people are why socialized healthcare shouldn't be given to people with very unhealthy habits. As in, regulate who does and doesn't get healthcare.

youtube.com/watch?v=8DqtwWypLN0

Fat people ia food.

>implying they wouldn't eat a shit ton the first time they figure it out

I say give them time to loose weight, then kill them if they fail. See how motivated that'll make em.

If they can afford the premiums why not?