OOPS - 12-year-old boy who transitioned to female changes his mind 2 years later

>12-year-old boy who transitioned to female changes his mind 2 years later

>At just 12-years-old, Patrick Mitchell, begged with his mother to begin taking oestrogen hormones after doctors diagnosed him with gender dysphoria – a condition where a person experiences distress because there is a mismatch between their biological sex and gender identity.

>“You wish you could just change everything about you, you just see any girl and you say I'd kill to be like that”, Mitchell told 60 Minutes.

>After heeding advice from professionals who suggested that it was right choice, his mother was fully supportive and Mitchell began to transition.

>He grew out his hair and started to take the hormones, which caused his body to grow breasts. But two years on, Mitchell had a change of heart.

>In the beginning of 2017, teachers at school began to refer to him as a girl which triggered Mitchell to question if he had made the right decision.

>“I began to realise I was actually comfortable in my body. Every day I just felt better,”

>As a result, Mitchell confided in his mother and explained that he wanted to transition back into a boy.

>“He looked me in the eye and said ‘I'm just not sure that I am a girl’”, his mother explained.

>Now, in a bid to revert back to his original body, he has stopped taking his medication and is about to have an operation to remove excess breast tissue in what will be the final stage of his transition.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Independent/status/905722705927958528
independent.co.uk/life-style/12-year-old-boy-trans-female-change-mind-years-later-patrick-mitchell-australia-oestrogen-hormones-a7933741.html
independent
archive.is/k1UAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=t5syIdpPXOs
talkradio.co.uk/news/schoolboy-speaks-out-about-transitioning-female-and-then-back-male-17090518159#T8MEDHA4jYRrF0H2.99
nowtolove.com.au/news/real-life/patrick-mitchell-transgender-real-life-story-40549
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

twitter.com/Independent/status/905722705927958528

independent.co.uk/life-style/12-year-old-boy-trans-female-change-mind-years-later-patrick-mitchell-australia-oestrogen-hormones-a7933741.html

I never understood why we don't just treat gender gender dysphoria like another mental illness... I mean, surely it's preferable to walking around like a mutilated monstrosity or juiced up on hormones.

I've never understood that one either. They don't encourage schizophrenics or anorexics about their delusions... Gender dysphoria is a real mental illness... So why don't they treat it as one?

This should come as a shock to literally nobody. What does shock me is the amount of parents who don't understand that children go through phases and change their mind constantly. Luckily in this case they caught it early, what happens when it's too late to change back? It's a nightmare scenario that I wouldn't wish on anybody.

Typical woman, can't make up his mind.

I T ' S
N O T
A
P H A S E
M O M

Alternatively
>independent co uk/life-style/12-year-old-boy-trans-female-change-mind-years-later-patrick-mitchell-australia-oestrogen-hormones-a7933741.html
archive.is/k1UAQ

It'll come as a shock to most on the left and they'll probably even try to just pretend this doesn't exist. Plug their ears and shout "la la la" like children. Although yeah, to people center or on the right, they mostly saw it coming.

Also the parent apparently took advice from "professionals" who encouraged the decision.

Because they can treat it as a mental illness, ontop of prescribing mediacation and surgeries to really ring up the bill.

Bottom line is, there's a lotta money to made if they can convince some sap to go down the rabbit hole.

>say you want to transition
>go into strogens for one year
>say you want to go back
>doctors give you steroids, the good stuff
>fucking become swole as fuck and leave humanity behind.

Thius guy knows what's up.

Here's a source of shame for me. When I was in Middle School I listened to Eminem all the time, and I desperately wanted to be black. I dreamed about skin bleaching shit. Then, not even a year later, I couldn't even believe that I had those thoughts at all.

TL,DR kids are retarded. DON'T FORCE GENDER ON THEM. LET THEM GROW AND MATURE

KEKD

So how is gender dysphoria different from anorexia or similar shit?
You don't treat anorexia by cutting out all the fat and by encouraging starving. So why is taking hormones and cutting your own dick off is a treatment for gender dysphoria?

He's likely already infertile due to fucking with his hormones during puberty anyway. He'll never recover from the partial transition and always be an effeminate fuck

>>Now, in a bid to revert back to his original body, he has stopped taking his medication and is about to have an operation to remove excess breast tissue in what will be the final stage of his transition.
all in all it's just removing gyno

ingenius tbqh

All effects of hormones are reversible, so what's your problem?

see

Disgusting. The mother should be out in jail for child abuse. How just how do you let a 12yo deside such things? Such irresponsibility. Children are children and can only deside something at all when they turn 18 or better 21. Until then they are parents responsibility, and that's child abuse.
Look now how western degenerats will defend this.

Stop lying.

Couldn't he just get a fleshlight surgically inserted? Then he could change it out for different types so that the poor beta who dates him gets a different type of sensation each time!

Now you have tits and your penis wont work in a few years.
Congratulations

>neovagina
what the fuck

Because (((they))) want to make shekels off it

Medications
Implants plastic surgeries
Make up perfumes
Womens clothes

and a bonus sterilizing white men and even giving young girls sexual trauma as they are forced to share locker room showers with these disturbed individuals

The coming years will generate so many lolcows like Chris-chan, it will be hilarious to see all these transgender wrecks.

What the fuck is forcing gender? You're born male or female and if you can't accept it you're mentally ill and should be put in asylum.

LMFAO!!!

They are no you retard, especially when given at the age of puberty. They give you hormone blockers which have permanent stunting effects before your balls drop. Kid is fucked even if they pump him full of testo.

>children cant consent
>children can consent to changing their sex permanently
wtf is wrong with normies?

>tfw played with dolls and did dress up with my sister at 12
>tfw grew out of it
If had liberal parents I could've ended up like this lad.

sounds like a marxist word

youtube.com/watch?v=t5syIdpPXOs

why? the sex robots will do all that and more

I don't understand.

If they stopped giving it estrogen and t-blockers wouldn't it go thru puberty?

I've argued with people about this before and they tell me "Your gender has nothing to do with sex!" (referring to sexual relations, not sex as in male or female)

But to me, you are 100% correct. If they can't consent to sex which is a temporary event, why the fuck can they consent to a sex change which is completely life changing?

>playing god
>possible complications

A robot used solely to satisfy the needs of the flesh. That's all that's left for him to aspire to be like. He traded away his humanity.

No refunds

your dick doesn't get bigger if you take anabolic steroids. in fact, your balls even shrink

Arrest everyone involved for child abuse - the kid isn't the only one mentally ill.

Because it trains the body to behave a certain way. The body doesn't just know what to do on its own, that's why when people take steriods then come off them they need to take supplements to kick start their natural testosterone otherwise their body no longer produces it naturally because its been trained to receive testosterone via needle or pills (which is when you hear about bodybuilders not being able to get it up, getting extreme depression, having "small balls" which is a lack of production)

BUT the people who take testosterone are usually doing this after their body has developed properly, so when they take the supplements to kick start the test again their body does have a "memory" of it where as if your body thinks you are female (messing with puberty) then there isn't much to "kick start" with natural sups.

I sure hope that kid was already PACKING, otherwise he'll be cursed with a baby dick for the rest of his life

Christ, I went to a psychologist when I was younger due to a 'depression' phase after a teacher found the really cringy emo shit I'd been writing in my notebooks. Nothing ever came of it and I grew out of it in a couple of weeks but it chills me to think that if I'd been born 15 years later some shlomo could have diagnosed me for gender therapy.

Anyone that thinks giving hormone blockers to kids should legal needs to be hanged

mentally ill FREAK

Did they maybe think you were a suicide risk or something?

Looks like it's too late for him

>He said that he first felt like he may be female when he was just seven years old and visited a friends house, where they began talking about transgender people.

>Mitchell revealed: “It was the first time I’d heard the phrase ‘trans’, and because I’d always identified with girls I thought, well, this makes sense, I probably am a girl

talkradio.co.uk/news/schoolboy-speaks-out-about-transitioning-female-and-then-back-male-17090518159#T8MEDHA4jYRrF0H2.99

:^)

It more like Body Integrity Identity Disorder and they have treated people by amputating limbs in a hospital since its safer than letting the people try to do it themselves and ending up in the hospital.

A better comparison is a tattoo. You can't get tattoos under 18 because you're too retarded to pick something that will permanently be on your body, transitioning permanently and irreversibly changes the bodies of young retarded encouraged by more retarded parents.

>it chills me to think that if I'd been born 15 years later some shlomo could have diagnosed me for gender therapy.

hahaha top kek

You can get a tattoo from age 16+ with parents permission though.

>mfw my neovagina doesn't have enough material left to be reformed into a paleopenis

gonna do that also but just sell the estrogen i wil have mad gainz

>Seeing him struggling, mum Alison decided to home school Patrick and broached the subject of transgender with him.

>“I’d seen a story on TV about transgender people,” says Alison.

nowtolove.com.au/news/real-life/patrick-mitchell-transgender-real-life-story-40549

No mention of any father, naturally.

You'll just have settle for a Cretaceous cunt

Only in some states and 16 is still different from 12 either way.

I'd bet most of these parents would say no to tattoos anyways. But that's just a guess

>You think that's air you're breathing?
>*queefs*

Maybe this brave soul bit the bullet (and killed his testes) to put a stop to this insane trend.

Thank you sir, nice quads

sadly, it hasn't got as much attention as it deserves.

>After heeding advice from professionals who suggested that it was right choice
>As a result, Mitchell confided in his mother and explained that he wanted to transition back into a boy.
But I was told this never happens.
I was told this was settled science and that kids are never influenced into making a decision one way or another.

did liberals lie to me?

because kikes love penis mutilation, shekels, chaos, and the death of anything "white"

I hope to god he still has his balls.

Is that the kid who is basically getting molested while he's being interviewed?

No, things are not that simple, according to the (((experts)))

A generation of kids raised with extreme liberalism where every deviance and perversion must be not only tolerated, but celebrated.

Well said, my brother in the north, well said.

>pic
what the fuck

Link? you know, so we can uh, see if it's the same person.

Sounds like the kid is just transphobic.

You know, I don't even give a fuck anymore. This world will burn and there's not much sand left in the hourglass.

When I was his age I wanted to become a robot like megaman.
Glad that my parents didnt go full transhumanist and had my arms replaced with prosthetic limbs to make me look like a biomechanical abomination.

And he'll forever have a micro-cock thanks to hormone blockers mutilating his body for life.

This.

If someone has multiple personality disorder, you dont pretend that that person is 12 different people, you get them help

If someone is suicidal, you dont hand them a rope, you get them help

But for (((some reason))) this mental illness is encouraged

It's going to be pretty depressing when he finds out he has a micro penis.

cant they just use some of its beak so it doesnt have shitsmelling face the rest of its life

When I was a kid I wanted to be a super villain. I think there's still hope for that.

I think I can relate, when I was around that kids age I had a phase where I wanted to be a girl, just to see what it's like. I didn't tell anyone because that's gay as fuck, but after a few months or so the desire went away. Looking back on that 10-15 years later, I realize those thoughts were because I just a pervy teenager who thought about pussy non-stop, not because I felt like I was in the wrong body or something. This kid probably just had the same phase, only thing with him is that he was brainwashed into thinking he's a special snowflake by liberal media, and he's basically fucked his life and his body up beyond repair.

someone should link the child this thread so he gets a dose of reality

>you just see any girl and you say I'd kill to be like that”, Mitchell told 60 Minutes.

There should be laws preventing child abuse.

>you are now imagining putting your penis in to that warm, pus dripping, hairy, infected wound

It's fucking child abuse to let children decide shit like this, we've collectively lost our Goddamn minds as a country.

oh, was she a big fat lady?

you know Sam is a nazi right?

Believe in me who believes in you.
You can still do it.

Have there been any clinical studies where they just pump these kids with testosterone? Seems like if you feel like a girl, you're probably low test.

And I wouldnt want him any other way

HAHAAHAHHA topkek

This is just allowed because it gives modern day mengeles the chance to experiment chemically and surgically on children.

those genes are going nowhere

DING DING DING
TIME TO DILATE

mutilating yourself or your kids for grandstanding and social media points from people you dont even know and in reality would probably hate is one of the more disgusting deeply anti human things the west has produced in quite some time.
How any of that is not child abuse is beyond me. At latest when the child comes clean and despide the mothers wants says nope sorry not trans at least then it should count as child abuse. Hell since when can kids even decide that?! If the steal crap its the parents that get into trouble with the law cause kids are stupid, same with traffic accidents, sex etc...
But lifelong changes on kids that done even have a clue about the changes cause they are not even in puberty yet is completely ok and not child abuse?!! Is everyone blind and stupid?!

Hey, that's mean.
Dr Mengele had the well being of the human race in mind when he injected acid in the eyes of jewish children.
Something you cant say about those grotesque frankensteins who cut off little boy's genitals for sport.