How Israel is helping Myanmar army against Rohingya

timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/south-asia/how-israel-is-helping-myanmar-army-against-rohingya/articleshow/60404954.cms

youtu.be/gNf6HK5V65c

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/ex-defense-minister-says-is-apologized-to-israel-for-november-clash/
youtube.com/watch?v=dXCdwrOO9wA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Get away from that fucking wall, Tenzin.

>israel
>(((helping)))
There's probably something in the ground there (oil, gold, REE) and this is an attempt to kike their way in there.

Actually Israel is right wing and i think they really help them because its less muslims in world.

this is the face of white supremacy in 2017

Nice.

>Israel has sold Myanmar more than a 100 tanks, and weapons and boats
Dayum

When was that picture taken?
Omg look at that face of the jew. There is no sympathy or anything in his eyes. He's like "We won't let you go" and "You don't know what you're getting yourself into goy"

But jews like muslims. They're their own breed. They are their slaves.

>Israel helps South Africa develop nukes during a time when most countries had sanctions on them

>Israel helps Lebanese Christians and Myanmar's Buddhist with their Muslim problem

>Pol still thinks Israeli's are like their multicultural loving degenerate post modernist leftist cousins in America.

This is why I don't take this board seriously anymore

Yes goy, yes.

Kill and torture those muslims and watch as their orphans organise even more terrorist groups. Surely, this can't backfire.

Israel always had good relations with burma. Burma was one of the first countries in asia to recognise israel and they supplied us rice in the 50s when there was barely any food. Later israel became one of the only countries who supplied the junta there with weapons.

No, u are just moron. Ur wh*te superior people just trust wrong jews. We as people maybe dont like that much jews but as state we keep with Israel pretty good and deep relationship.

dude you went full Sup Forums
you should never go full Sup Forums

fucking g*rmans

>their orphans organise
charred remains can't organise anything

huh, the moar you know...
also, prepare for a trashing by lefties (autistic screeching)

Yeah, go full jihad. It wont backfire even more. I hope more of u go full jihad and someday we can see gigatones of mercy.

oh sweetie, terrorism only works if your opponent is actually trying to reduce casualties
these monks and their army aren't

Yeah, that's why your iraq shenanigans totally didn't give rise to groups like isis right?

You faggots create terrorists and then bitch about them when they come for your heads. Isis-fags and people like you deserve each other. Both have the similar thought process and both are degenerate as fuck.

Also, both love kikes.
timesofisrael.com/ex-defense-minister-says-is-apologized-to-israel-for-november-clash/

KYS Mohammed

yeah israel may be super sly kikes but they are probably the most /ourguy/ nation
the ignore any words from outside and BTFO whoever they feel like

i can't help it, it's in my genes :D

pls learn english first i barely understand your gibberish. Whats a right and a wrong jew? And isn't it weird when people hate each other, yet the states have a "good" relationship, whatever that means? Germany has a "good" relationship with Israel too. Our ministers are getting shout at when they visit the Knesset and dare to speak and be german, and in return we give them our nuclear submarines for free.
Other than that it might be completely legit that Israel supports buddhists etc., probably business interests connected, but nevertheless legit.

Israel sells weapons to these people
Of course they want them to win

Not to mention Rohingya are literally Gypsy Muslims which is a nightmare

I sometimes think, that having morals just makes you weak. The more of a disguisting, amoral, betraying, sly piece of shit you are, the more power your group can have

Islam is actually a white supremacist religion. Muhammad was described as a white man with a hint of red. He himself said the devil was black. Arabs have enslaved blacks for centuries. And the most high profile palestinian? Whiter than you

so you be sayin Israel had to import food??

But your people are smart enough to create your own

>inb4 it's a desert

SHIETT

So they are whites which infiltrated the Semites? Lol

Indo Aryans perhaps? Hyksos?

All while funding ISIS who's apparently supporting the Rohyngia.

The Jew plays both sides.

You know, wouldn't this be a brilliant idea? Muslims are allowed to be antisemitic because they are powerless because of iq.

Have a bunch of whites convert toislam in the same way how jews convert to christianity.

Spill their theories.

When they are called white supremacists they can say: No, I 'm muslim

They can cameleonize to be muslims.
When they are criticized they can say you are islamophobic.

And how exactly do you want to change their "theories"? The goal must be to not let the muslim hordes in.

It was after WW2 and a few years after Israel was created. Half the world had food shortages. Europe included.

Theyre not white, theyre semite. If you want to argue about definitions, then equal white with germanic.

youtube.com/watch?v=dXCdwrOO9wA

the only faggots creating terrorists are corrupt governments. why the fuck don't you jihadists ever attack the capitol building or something instead of attacking innocent civilians that have done nothing to you?

They want more Muslim refugees in Europe to drive Jews to Israel

4-d chess

It really went too far already. Europeans should consider their own Samson option or subvert and infiltrate themselves...

wtf I love usury now

Damnit....
I don't need another war

This better end fast Goyim I got stuff to do!

This is the final form of the German. Ginger jihadis are the true Übermensch.

Israel caused the Lebanese Muslim problem.

Muslims are cancer.

They are like the Midas king but in reverse. Everything they touch it turns to shit.

Can someone give me a quick rundown on why Buddhists are even doing this, apart from the obvious reasons ("they are muslims")? A few days ago I reads somewhere here that musilm militias were going around attacking villages to which Buddhists replied by cutting apart children and other crap, but that last part ended up fake news in the end. Were muslim militias attacking really villages, though and is there any source for that so people can get redpilled over this situation

Maybe Israel is after all /ourguy/

Too bad most jews push for D&C shit through the mainstream media and push for multiculti for the West...

Seems like religion of peace was just peacefully spreading love and tolerance till the Myanmars snapped unprovoked.. just sad really.

"Myanmar has come under criticism for its actions in Rakhine State, a narrow strip of land across its national border. Since a small group of militants launched attacks against government outposts there on Aug. 25, Myanmar’s armed forces have responded with a disproportionate show of force" - WSJ

>israel helps some foreign nation that has almost zero effect on them for PR reasons

its like the virtue signalling that the liberals do to minorities to get gibs and favor, only with more money and on a larger scale. The fact of the matter is that they are struggling right now to not lose their foothold. They have lost some influence and are now in bad press. They desperately try to appeal to us, even go to the visegrad v4, appeal to nationalism...

but all the while they get 50 new f35's and a huge amount of money otherwise for their "defense". These fucking jews have a strangehold on the US, they can afford to do these gestures. But they have kinda lost in syria so they are ramping up their appeals to US.

YES US. TO THE NEW RIGHT. EVEN TO THREADS LIKE THIS. THEY FUCKING DESPISE US BUT THEY ARE MASTER FUCKING MANIPULATORS AND WOULD USE ANY AND ALL OPPORTUNITIES TO FUCKING MISLEAD US.

no it didn't it tried to support a secular sect of government but the mussies chimped out

>disproportionate show of force
>got attacked first
Don't bitch when you start a war and get utterly destroyed.

Its funny you should say that as Muhammad had a ginger beard (see how they dye their beards) and was fair skinned. Literally a ginger. Explains the religion of rage somewhat. Good article on Wiki Islam with all the references to his white appearance, and there are a lot

Another fine post from Australia