French artist's Work in progress on the Mexican side of the US/MEXICO border

HOLY SHIT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS THE DAY THAT POL GOT UNEQUIVOCALLY.UNDENIABLY.UNILATERALLY *BLOW-THE-FUCK-OUT*

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/JR_(artist)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So powerful, really makes you think

it really really does
I no longer support Tr*mpf and come 2020 I will vote democrat

HOLY FUCK GIANT MUTANT BABIES. WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THEY GROW UP? YOU GUYS NEED TO MAKE THAT WALL EVEN FUCKING TALLER

So what's your stance on immigration, what's your argument as to why illegal immigrants shouldn't be deported?

>Literally a fucking baby

omg so powerful fuck having laws and borders n shiet

I think I know who that artist is
He lives inside a giant mermaid just south of rosarito

Seeing as he lives in mexico I'm not sure what the point of this is

where the fuck is this? i hate french people specially if its a muslem

This is it, I... I just can't support Kerplumpf anymore

WHY DID I EVER VOTE FOR HIM
WHY COULDN'T I SEE HOW RACIST HE WAS

>mexicans hate their country so much they put up signs showing children escaping it
Pretty sad, honestly.

god fucking damnit i wish i wasnt a useless phone poster, if i had my dank stash of hot fresh maymays i would've posted the attack on titan merchant version

/r/equesting pic, help a brotha out

i dont get it

what is a cardboard beaner baby trying to climb over the wall supposed to even mean

It'd be a shame if the desert heat were to set that thing on fire or anything. Real shame.

If anything this proves how much we need that wall.

That's it is a punishment to grow up in Mexico and that's why sending Mexicans back to Mexico because they won't stop disregarding the rule of law, is bad.

Here's an idea third world shitskins have never considered: make your home country better instead of fleeing like lazy cowards.

A country so shitty even it's giant uber weapon wants to flee to the US.

Nah I don't think he's trying to climb over. I think he's just curious at all the animosity, why he's being seen as a threat, like some kind of godzilla baby. The ambiance is better for a kid south of the border
They grow up happier there, the guy who made that knows it.

It might be a piece that's meant to provoke those on this side who are trying to seal themselves off: What are you afraid of

Exactly this , instead of making one place a shithole then illegally entering another and making that place a shithole fix your own shit and be responsible

Someone should place cardboard picture cutouts of this poor young girl on the streets of France

This is why we need a taller wall

Apparently Mexicans have a right to enter America. Maybe we cam save them a trip and just invade Mexico, bringing American lead right to their doorstep!

No, mister.

>Mexican artist

Wow it's literally the same strategy they used almost 20 years ago to shame us for wanting a wall to keep out terrorists (which reduced terror attacks by like 95%)

It's almost like all the liberals are working from the same (((guidebook)))

they're coming for the gibs

also more proof that the wall is going up despite the impotent shill screams that it isn't

IN
PEACH
ZLOMPF

>"""french""""
>story is from reddit too

still, is the artist a kike? i'm not 100%.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/JR_(artist)

please, mister.

you worship satan and look down at humanity as human animals. kys

Someone should go down there with a few paintball guns methinks.

¿Están comiendo? No, somos los cazadores!

fuckin giant babies god damn

TEH BABIES!!! SOMEONE THING OF TEH BABIES!!!!

IDF snipers should have shot Banksy when they had the chance.

It means this won't do shit to curb your replacement by beaners because they are already in.

>the new wall is so high that nobody can see the gay french anchor baby art

mexico btfo once again