youtube.com/watch?v=agm2Bnamnhw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>not being grateful for them being sent back to your home country to fix it

It's like Fox doesn't want Mexico to be a global superpower

>they think Fox cares
Implying we güeros give a shit about sudacas
t. half "Mexican", dad of Spanish, Scottish, German and Irish descent

>cornerstone
next level delusion. Why doesn't he want them back?

>~0.03% of US population
>cornerstone
Wat

Bibi has no balls. He literally shit himself when he went to russia.

>implying he's still relevant

Fucker is just an attention whore

Well, then he should be grateful that the US is so generously providing Mexico with these valuable cornerstones.

You would think if these people were so great, Vincente Fox would want them back in Mexico to help Mexico. He knows they are the dregs and scum.

So wait, is he saying that the country he was the president of is such a shithole that those kids wouldn't have a future there no matter what?

What was the point of him being President then?

>FORMER
sage

Mexico should stop trying to colonize the USA.

>leaf
>former spic leader of a 5th world country
>muh huevos
Carpet bomb Canada when

Its amazing that the leaders of Mexico arent even upset that people are fleeing their country. Why does he want tons of illegal immigration from Mexico to the USA? Its like theres something we arent told about that they are planning.

He has balls enough to arrest Imran Awan and, apparently, get his wife to agree to return to the US under some sort of bargain with US prosecutors.

>
>

So the former pres of Mexico is admitting his country is shit-tier and there's literally no future there for anyone? kek
Great culture you faggots got down there, now get the fuck out.

MUH AZTLAN

Every time they try to make an argument for why you have to let them into your country/let them stay in your country, it's also already the perfect argument for why you definitely shouldn't do that.

Why would we want mestizo and castizo trash in Mexico?

He's right. Trump doesn't have big balls. If it was me, I'd have everyone in the country illegally imprisoned for life, and force them for hard labor. Basically slavery. That would keep the others out, and if it doesn't, then good; more willing slaves. In addition, I'd punish Mexico for purposely sending illegals by declaring that illegals cost the US an insane sum of money and force Mexico to pay it.

I translate him for you:

>Don't send them back here. Please.

Holy fuck I've never seen a Mexican in Russia

>being sent to mexico is a literal death sentence
>mexican president announces this
really makes me want to visit mexico

youtube.com/watch?v=agm2Bnamnhw

Somebody must provide the dancing lessons

>My country is so retarded the US has to educate us for free

Butthurt spic detected.

DACA wasn't even legal policy. It was just a memorandum.

>Obama administraton deports more illegals than any other president and no one cares
>Trump lets ICE do their jobs and everyone flips their shit

maybe if mexicos (((government))) wasn't so corrupt, those kids could all flourish in their home country

That's because you have half the population that is just angry at anything Trump does. Unfortunately, they seem to have the bigger mouths.

Funny how liberals love this stupid cunt even though his Drug War has gotten hundreds of thousands of people killed. They'll forgive anything you do as long as you criticize Trump.

Mexicans have no heads

This

obama classified anybody they didn't let in as deported though

it was a fucking ruse

meanwhile look at the demographic change, those spics were let in off the books

Not even this cunt would accept his own kind because he's whiter and lighter than them, therefore better.

Why should the illegally brought children be America's responsibility? Why isn't Mexico fighting for these ""kids"" to come back to Mexico, the land of the grea-

oh.

WTG siding with a foreign power. Trump is sending illegals who've always been illegal home and Republicans are in tears over it. You wouldn't last a week as a politician with your ideas

>"These kids are all geniuses and will go on to revolutionize whatever country they're in."
>"Okay so you take them."
>"NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO"

muh remittances

If they were so great he'd be glad to have them back. How does the average person not see this?

also
>kids

>being sent back to the country I used to be president of canceled their future

lmao even Mexicans hate their own country

How sad is it even Mexican presidents know their people are better off on another country? Is Mexico really that bad and corrupt their leaders are trying to save people by letting them run away?

I hope it was just a "come back or we will kill him extra hard... with bacon or some shit... whatever scares you brown people the most"

Trump is single-handedly saving Fox's presidency. Mexico was ready to dump him into the bin of FAILed history until Trump turned him into a hero and a statesman.

Why are spics such whiners? They should go be the corner stone of Mexicos future, maybe the place wouldn't be such a shithole.

>average age is 26

>the future of America is illegal immigrants not from America

Can we add 10 more feet to the wall?

>800 million kids
They know how to play it in the MSM

If they are so great why doesn't he want them to prop up his countries economy? I mean we payed out the nose to educate them to a first world standard and now he gets them for free. Are they expencive to have in ones country or something?

This from the guy who was supposed to provide the future in the first place