Sweden Yes

Swedish Man's breastfeeding was welcomed in ultra Liberal Sweden as an true progress for mankind.

Hitler Lord help me.

I just want off this ride.

When you live in a everything is a relative society, it's hard to say no to abomination like this without being looked as a natzi.

>(((man)))

>Swedish
>Man

ERROR. CANNOT DIVIDE BY ZERO.

That's a female on testosterone.
Not a guy. Take your fucking head out of your ass

Id beat the shit out of that freak

more like regression. DAY OF THE ROPE!

If i wanna go on testosterone to become stronger, I'm a criminal.
If some mentally ill female wanna go on testosterone to become a man, she's a hero of the people.

I am sorry for just assuming her/her gender.

The only solution for such degeneracy are ovens. Or baseball bats to its head.

I hope that this time we will put not only jews, but also niggers, sandniggers and liberals to the oven

I think we know what's the next step.The fifth one

>Modern family
>Trans people

Really what the fuck is wrong with society? Are we eventually going to have people have a sex change into a dinosaur or a giant penis or become animals and say this degenerecy is normal? Because it just looks that way with the leftist values where it's a freak show carnival.

I wonder what that kid is going to think when he sees a photo of him sucking his dads tits.

Oy vey,don't be so old fashioned

That thing with breasts in middle, that's a Man

What kind of fucked up pharmaceuticals are in that breast milk. Poor kid.

someone has to nuke them

This is all I can think of too, God only knows what he's being poisoned with

fucking nuke this planet

I wish my dad shaved his nips before the suck

That is not unique to Sweden and I have never heard of it myself
Why?

Get on the convict boat we're saving Europa and America. Gotta pass me beers but

Well we know how will that kid turn out to be, probably some hard core SJW with that kind of a influence

This

Save us, Adolf. Your spirit still lives on I know it

I want off this rock

Can we nuke Sweden? Please?

Europa is not yours. Attempt no landing there.

What's the deal with a ftm trannys breast milk hormones? I imagine the baby is drinking a shitmix of unnatural hormones. Anyone have a quick rundown on this politically correct child abuse?

It's really hard to imagine, but those hormones when taken in large amounts can affect mental health too,and this people are already fucked in their heads.

There's nothing male about that grotesque mentally ill woman.