Seriously, what's up with Burgers?

Can we have a thread to talk about how childish, sheltered and deluded Americans are?

Unlike us Europeans that live in relatively small countries and travel about learning about different cultures, Americans are quite happy staying in their own country and moving between states.

Then they come on the majority-American internet and see majority-American ideas and viewpoints, and then go to watch film and tv shows produced by mostly American companies.

Even this site requires you to know American politics, culture and idioms to use. I know most American states, brands, shops, political parties etc. I feel like I could almost live in America without having to learn anything new after using the internet for so long.

While this gives the rest of us a very good insight into American culture, it just further creates a bubble for actual Americans. They remain uneducated and ignorant of other cultures beyond the surface, and just assume that since the internet is global, it must represent all cultures, when in reality most sites and communities are highly Americanised.

This then leads to them becoming highly ignorant and sheltered from the rest of the world. They're blindly patriotic without any real accomplishments or history to be proud of, and assume that every other country must view them in the same way.

They can't even consider that guns may be a bad idea because the opposite idea has been brainwashed into them since birth and they can't imagine a country where criminals aren't armed.

Also, most of their insults are based on recent events that they've seen happen on their American news channels (truck of peace, bin that knife, t.ahmed etc.), rather than based on any deep understanding of the country or culture they are insulting.

Americans are so sheltered at this point that they can't even see how sheltered they are.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trolls_from_Olgino
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trolls_from_OlginoImagine
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Europeans have to travel because their country is so shitty
>Europeans have to learn different languages because their language sucks and nobody speaks it
>Europeans have to learn about other countries in school because their country didn't do anything worth mentioning

If your country is so great why don't you show its flag?

>Nothing happened in the world prior to the discovery of the American continent

Exactly this, seriously Europe is like 5,000 years old but didn't do anything worth mentioning, like what's going on in Albania? Moldova? Lithuania? Nothing at all nothin happened there in history they're just filler countries that's what 90% of Europe is, but Canada is 150 years old and has contributed more to the world than 99% of Europe, only Britain has accomplished more than us

Lithuania was a massive Duchy. Albania was Ottoman clay. Moldova was part of Romania, and part of the Ukraine for most of it's history iirc.

My flag is irrelevant. I'm hiding it so that you focus on my points instead of the country I'm from.
>Europe is like 5,000 years old but didn't do anything worth mentioning
You're retarded, I'm not even going to bother arguing with you.

>trashing another country while hiding behind a meme flag

Wow such history one country gets smaller two others didn't even exist back then. Meanwhile in Canada within 50 years of our creation we become the second biggest country in the world

>america is one person

>happy staying in own country
so it's better not to feel this way?
all fields

>but Canada is 150 years old and has contributed more to the world than 99% of Europe

We don't have to travel because every other country moves here.

Sorry your country is shit and the rest of the world isn't trying to move in.

>Uninhabitable Ice
>Literally half of your left-wing hell hole is virtually unlivable

>Americanised

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ NOT SSSSSSSSS

Bitch.

We defeated the Americans TWICE when they invaded us, no European power ever defeated America
We defeated the German Empire
We defeated Nazi Germany
We defeated the Soviet Union
We defeated the entire European Union
And Euro homo countries get fucked up by some Arab in a truck KEK

Americans invented the transistor. This achievement alone makes them above most other countries

Most of your post is typical euro garbage, but this one bit

>They can't even consider that guns may be a bad idea because the opposite idea has been brainwashed into them since birth

Is just absolute retardation. Every media and city politician is actively trying to take away firearms and tells us how bad they are. They all want to become like your cucked euro shitholes.

How is this uninhabitable retard?

Look how easy it is to trigger the peckerwood europeans. If only you got this mad when your women get blacked in an alley

It should be illegal for a white man to NOT own a gun

Dont forget about toppling the evil homophobes, islamophobes and taboo against beastiality

our states have different cultures and they are as big as countries

>guns may be a bad idea because the opposite idea has been brainwashed in
Appears you've been the one that's brainwashed
Now hand over that butter knife before you commit an atrocity against a bagel Schlomo

We also invented basketball, maple syrup and The Tragically Hip while Eurocucks opened their borders to the horde

In the 1960's in Canada we still sent fags to prison for life, and that's when we became liberal too.
In 1945 Sweden outlawed being a faggot, what a useless continent

>our states have different cultures
Fast food restaurants are not culture

>Australia
>Europeans
You're an odd ~250 years late.

i lold at all three of those insults: truck of peace, bin that knife, t. ahmed

you mad, yurocuck?

We invented baseball (first baseball game was played in Ontario) it's now the biggest sport in America and Japan
We invented football (modern rules for football started in Montreal and was introduced to Americans at a McGill Harvard football game) again this is the biggest sport in America
We invented Basketball, euro homos obsess with this sport
We invented curling
We invented hockey (this became the biggest sport in the USSR and we kicked their asses still even though they have 100 million more people than us)
AND we invented lacrosse which is considered a high class sport in America and played in private schools there

Yeah it's Asian now

>We defeated the Americans TWICE when they invaded us, no European power ever defeated America
You barely defeated Americans and that's when they were at their weakest (not even comparable to the modern US). Because without the French aid they still would be UK's bitch.

>We defeated Nazi Germany
Because you sent 500 volunteers? You didn't do shit, it was the Soviets that did all the work.

Not even gonna respond to the other points because they are beyond retarded.

>going on vacation makes someone cultured

Working those extra three weeks a year would be better for you as a person Eurofag.

No one here obsesses with basketball

we're reaching levels of leafposting that shouldn't even be possible

and i love it, good on you leafanon

>culture

top kek. I'm sure they do burger

Oh I see you're from Russia the soviets did nothing but get themselves killed like retards
Every Eastern European I ever spoke with said they love basketball

Can someone explain why traveling is so incredibly amazing to people? What is so exciting about being in a different country with a different culture? Is the level of excitement proportional to how different the culture is? Would visiting Amish country be the most thrilling and exciting experience of my life?

>being THIS assmad you can't own guns
Did some dopey American tourist whose money comes from daddy shag your lady, Abdul?

The Amish are legit and their food is incredible

No, I'm not Russian and yes they were cannon fodder but that doesn't change the fact that they played the biggest part in defeating the Axis.

>Hey guis we invented niggerball games, maple syrup, and faggot bands.

For us Canadians it's like going to the zoo, we think it's cute to go to foreign lands like London and hearing the call to prayer in the morning, or to Paris and seeing the street urchins beg on the street.

We invented white people sports and you invited the niggers to play before the 1980's Canada had no niggers

traveling is a meme, if you live in the states you have no reason to travel to a different country.

oh look it's a European on vacation.

International hedonism is the hot new craze

I live in the best country in the world, I don't have to travel if I want to see starving people I can watch Euro niggers spend a billion dollars on a 100 square foot house on one of those house buying shows

>muh guns
We have 0 guns yet have the least amount of crime in the world unlike your 56% nighole.

>go on vacation to yurop with japanese gf
>after spending 5 minutes figuring out what a "W.C." is, go in yuropean restroom
>it's so nice and clean unlike the walmart restrooms in my home country
>take all the toilet paper out and spread it all over the room
>shit in my hand and throw it at the mirror with such force the mirror breaks
>piss all over the floor
>wash hands
>go to hotel room
>me and gf piss, shit, vomit, and cum all over the room
>all the food in yurop tastes like weak cardboard vegetable vegan bitch shit
>the TVs and video games aren't even watchable or playable because then run at 50fps instead of 60
>need to bring my own 2 liter cup to fill with soda at the convenience store because yuropeans are such pussies the biggest size they have is 32oz
>get arrested for tweeting that I walked past a muslim and he smelled like goat shit
>they let me go because I'm American and didn't know any better but warn me it will be a 1,000 yurop dollar fine next time
>throw half empty 2 liter cup of soda in electric thing that I thought was a trash can
>entire yuropoor town blacks out
>laugh, piss on some gay monument to their queen, and fly back to America

Ou tu peux juste aller sur le plateau pis voir des immigrants français dans leur "état naturel"

You're crimerate is only so low because the Yakuza own the police, literally in some cases.

Fuck, we can put more miles on than anyone in the world and not need a Visa, speak another language, flub a menu, or a million other things. The foreignerds that hate us are just jealous.

I envy your ethnostate but your suicide rates and lack of children are worrisome.

Shut the fuck up foreign animal

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trolls_from_Olgino

Gtfo eurofag, I'd rather live here than a continent overrun by hipsters and muhammed jihadi's

>Translation: I am from Sweden and don't want to be spammed with mouth watering BBC memes

Not all sunshine and giggle drops north of the border huh?

This stereotype is so far from the truth.

>be me

>self-taught Greek and Russian by 7th grade

>Learn Latin by freshman hear of high school (9th grade)

>Arabic by 12th (senior year)

>Traveled across Europe and Mid East/North Africa twice each.
(Was in Basrah when ISIS began operations in Syria in 2014)

>memorized world map and capital cities thanks to autistic quantities of time spent drawing maps from memory

You're jealous your irelavent ass country will never amount to shit anymore

yeah no. Anyone who is actually inironically bashing the United States is just some jealous commie. Now go back to sucking Achmed's dick, Pierre. Or are you a leaf?

Why are muricans and leafs forgetting that they are EUROPEANS (mostly northwestern)?
There is no such thing as Canadian or American you dumbfucks, you all are European. All of your "achievments" are from european men.

Jesus fucking Christ.

> They remain uneducated and ignorant of other cultures beyond the surface
so what? other cultures are inferior.

If I was born in Canada that makes me a Canadian. If a second generation immigrant is born in Germany, that makes them a German according to you guys.

Nigger, you realize one of our states is about the size of 1.5 of your countries right? Stay jealous, you commie dipshit.

nah m8 the yanks have bred with all the Juans and Pedros, they're fucking lazy Spaniards now

>Taking credit for another country's work because the people who live there used to be european but hated europe so much they crossed an ocean to get away from it

Muhammad what are you doing shit posting on /pol when it's almost time for the call to prayer?

The ruling class have guns, slaveboy

All wise and great men of their time have travel.
There's a reason why academic exchanges existed more than 10 centuries ago, travelling does indeed broaden the mind, enables you to learn other languages and makes you reconsider your certaintities. 3 things that most Americans are uncapable of desu.

That said you have to do it right, just because you spend a semester in Korea drinking soju doesn't mean you've reaped the full benefits of it.

> If a second generation immigrant is born in Germany, that makes them a German according to you guys

That's what cucks say. Even after 5 generations a Turk is a Turk not a German.
True it makes you a Canadian because it says so on your passport/ID but that doesn't deny your European ancestry.

To me this America/Canda vs Europe shit is utter BS and it's not needed, only causes hate between same people who fight for the same ideals. You want to stop the white race from dying, i want to stop it too, so why the hate?

>we

You're not Japanese you British limey fuck. Yeah I know it's you.

>Americans are quite happy staying in their own country and moving between states
Most Americans have never even left their own state

Imagine being an ameriburger and having a low enough IQ to unironically think you're white

>suicide
We aren't in the top 20 anymore so its a meme now
>birth rates
Not an issue since Japan is already overpopulated in the first place

Or you could get lucky like France and have the foreign cultures live next door :^>

they weren't kidding about canadian shitposting lel

All I got from this discussion is that Canadians are just as bad and arrogant as Americans

>Unlike us Europeans that live in relatively small countries and travel about learning about different cultures.
>travel
Where to? The only place that I could find worthwhile to visit would be the Netherlands and Switzerland(also the UK but I don't think it counts).
Germany, France and Italy are full of economic migrants, Greece is in recession.
Eastern Europe is full of gopniks and the general subverted mentality(see Yuri Bezmenov). The only country I would want to visit in Eastern Europe would MAYBE be Poland.
The Balkans would be interesting to travel to but you need a translator.
In Northern Europe Sweden, Denmark and Norway are welfare states, so the only option left is Finland but I don't think they are as based as most people would think.

This thread raises some good points but true to the meme, americans will just say "KEK" and alt f4

yep, they're ruined

the only true Anglo colonies left are Australia and New Zealand

for these purposes we'll say UK is Europe, we just don't want to be in the EU

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trolls_from_OlginoImagine being slavic and thinking you're white

Now imagine those same non whites raped your woman on a scale never before seen in history.

There is no reason to travel to Europe in its present day form. The only reason to travel to Europe would be to sight-see locations and older structures that alluded to a past, a past that modern Europeans do not represent anymore. Please enlighten me if I'm wrong, but I fear that I'm not. If I were to go to Germany, are they any worthwhile composers of craftsmen of the arts in the cities? If I go to France, will I not see muslims and other sub-Saharans shitting up the once beautiful streets, the Louvre being a collection of not French art, but like the British Museum, an amalgamation of other culture's art? If I go to Britain, you've got the Orwellian police state, the outdated and drug-smuggling "royalty" and... pubs? And the list goes on and on. America was founded on rebellion against the tyranny and degeneracy of Western European cultures, it was founded on liberty. There are idiots all around the world, in every culture, but Europeans take the cake for betraying their own people. Modern Europeans sit by and watch the 'tely' while muslims, under the order of the unelected body called the EU, take over your blood and land, where Mama Merkel, literally a communist, is kept in power by the very principles you espouse make Europe superior to America. The Norwegians are so feeble they might as well tear down any remnants of past civilization. The Mediterraneans larp as ancient Romans and conquistadors all day and night while lathering themselves with lotion and olive oil. Europe has become such an immense international joke that the Eastern European countries are now seen as the best of the whole group. THAT's how bad it is, that Poland and Hungary are seen as shining beacons of hope.

tldr; Projection.

>see majority-American ideas and viewpoints
Sorry to break your bubble, mister continental, but the only culture left in the civilized world is American culture due to Western Europe being too afraid to have a culture after what happened during WW2 and Eastern Europe was under commie rule so the commies erased their culture.

>meme flags shitting on countries

I'm all for bashing Americans, but you faggots need to kill yourselves immediately.

And shame on all you participating in this thread of a meme flag shitting on a country.

Poland and the UK are starting to wake up though.

>They're blindly patriotic
They aren't "blindly" patriotic, they are just patriotic. Europe forgot the meaning of the word after WW2 due to Western Europe mistakenly thinking that the war was caused by patriotism, not ideology and Eastern Europe got most of it's patriotism run into the ground by the commies.

Do any Euro nations have Publix?

>They can't even consider that guns may be a bad idea because the opposite idea has been brainwashed into them since birth and they can't imagine a country where criminals aren't armed.
Criminals can get guns even if the normal, law abiding citizens can't. It's the same thing as drugs, but you do need a very strong gun culture in order for things to not get out of control. The Swiss are better at this than the Americans, but it's still not that bad. Gun violence statistics are overblown by adding suicides and accidental firings to the total.
Guns represent freedom, someone who lived under commie rule should know this very well, as guns were not allowed under the iron curtain unless you were a government official, a spy or a member of the army.

>the UK

Yes, I heard they are trying to arm themselves with butter knives, but the police is heroically resisting

circumcision destroys their brains. its the same reason why Arabs and Jews are generally insufferable.

let me see your throat so i can fucking slash it repeatadly

Honestly Sup Forums in general has no self awareness at this point

Imagine a German thinking he is white

Nice non-argument, since these numbers have already been debunked, while you remain 52% "white", kid.

>Unlike us Europeans that live in relatively small countries...

You answered your own question you industrial cock inhaling faggot. Europeans live in countries that are smaller than most individual states and the EU allows all members to travel freely between each other, including to live and work. America is a massive country across the Atlantic attached to only two other nations, one of which is largely similar in terms of language, culture, etc -- of course they are generally less well-traveled and less "cultured" you fucking idiot.

Never post again.

You guys really sound like youve gotten to the hatefuck stage with us. Get rid of the sandniggers and you can have all you want. rough