Land of the free

>Land of the free
>Go to jail if you don't let people steal from you

Refute this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OLSkhR-ve8s
eurojust.europa.eu/press/Documents/2015-PR-Translations/2015-06-18_Swedish-taxfraud-SE.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>what is a social contract

Not a contract of one party continues to change the wording of the contract whenever they want without the consent of the other party.

If you don't want to pay tax, stop earning money

Sure where is my signature?
What would happen if I were to pull out of this contract?

This.
Even sneaky companies warn you of their policy changes.

okay when is rent and food becoming free?

It already is in Australia if you're a shitskin.

>Not a contract of one party continues to change the wording of the contract whenever they want without the consent of the other party.
Part of the contract is sacrificing some of your personal power in favor of the collective, i.e. representative democracy. You take part in the process of change, but your impact is limited by the other subjects.

>Sure where is my signature?
What would happen if I were to pull out of this contract?
No need for a signature, the contract is in effect as long as both sides choose to follow the rules. You can choose to pull out, but then you won't be able to enjoy the benefits of the contract anymore.

The other side makes up the rules as they go, without consent. That's not how a contract works.

What form do I need to fill to stop paying taxes and stop receiving these "benefits"?

or earn enough to afford a good accountant

when i started my own company my accountant saved me more money in one meeting than their whole year's fees

youtu.be/OLSkhR-ve8s

Kinda hard considering owning land is considered a benefit of the contract

In society there is going to be things no one has a reason to fund even if there needed (roads), so everyone pays taxes to keep these things and if you live in a country who has taxes then you shall pay them, but if you so desperately don't want to you can move.

How do you pull out of the contract when part of the contract is "I own all the land and resources"?

It's like saying you can leave slavery whenever you want. You just can't eat, drink or live anywhere.

I don't remember signing anything

>The other side makes up the rules as they go, without consent. That's not how a contract works.
There's no "other side", there's just you and the other constituents. When the other constituents and their representatives do something you don't like, tough luck. You can think of them as majority shareholders.
>The other side makes up the rules as they go, without consent. That's not how a contract works.
Renounce citizenship.

>How do you pull out of the contract when part of the contract is "I own all the land and resources"?
>It's like saying you can leave slavery whenever you want. You just can't eat, drink or live anywhere.
You don't get to vote on slavery laws. The fact that you can't survive without the benefits of the contract is your problem, little man.

Tell me: Someone doesn't own a car and only uses public transportation. Are they exempt from paying the portion that would have gone to road infrastructure? Why?

Roads aren't the same as social programs cunt, that's obviously what the OP picture is demonstrating. They should of made the figure with money being robbed white though and it'd be more realistic.

Ima sovereign citizenyou nazis

>1k dollars is nothing to someone worth billions
>1k dollars helps poorfag pay next months rent so he doesn't go homeless

Freedom isn't free.

Your free to refute your citizenship and leave the country.

Just imagine your already in a ancap state and everything is owned by one person who decided how to run his land (democratically). Your free to live elsewhere

You're being silly, there are two sides - the individuals entering the contract and the entity they produce via contract aka the state.

Depending on the political system in play, those two parties can either be at odds with each other or cooperating with each other.

Nah there's a hefty fuckin fee

You stop enjoying the benefits of government services like roads, schools, library's, hospitals, police, fire department, etc.

Go be self sufficient innawoods

Is this supposed to be related to my comment? The foundation of Freedom is consent. I never gave consent to be thrust into the system I am forced to participate in under threat of violence and imprisonment.

>doesn't want to tax the jewish money and give some to the middle class and poor people
Kike

And if you don't throw in your buck'o five who will?

You never decided to be born either. I like to see tax as a human decency thing. Not the middle class or the lower class of course, only tax the rich.

This argument is moot because there is no free land on the entire planet. It is monopolized by states
There are no woods where you can live outside of rule of law. You can find solitude but if authorities ever discover you, you can still be subjected to their "social contract" despite your attempt to extricate yourself from the authority and security benefits of that state.

this is the real redpill lolbertarians refuse to accept.

Tithing and volunteering are human decency. Taxation is forced. The threat of violence and imprisonment is never moral, even in the name of "human decency".

Like I said to the person you're responding to: until there is a place on earth to travel to that is not controlled by any state, this argument is moot

It doesn't matter how the billionaire views it, it's still his money not the poorfag's.

the states did not magically appear on earth. Their land was private property of royal families.

>imprisoned for not paying tax
Literal trash country.

Tax to me is a social obligation, at least for the rich. It's on the same level as respecting your elders, holding the door open for someone behind you, etc.
>wanting jews to keep their money

And this is genocide.

It doesn't matter who's money it is it's theirs. Of course Sweden would see giving handouts as a good thing. This is why you won't have a country soon.

>The purpose and destiny of all mankind is to work for USD and pay taxes to the federal government OR ELSE

IT DOESNT HAVE TO BE THIS WAY SENPAI ;_;

>Of course Sweden would
Nigger tier rhetoric

>it's theirs
No it isn't.

>This is why you won't have a country soon.
Nah senpai it's they jews

So you acknowledge that the original point is moot, as there is no place on earth that is not controlled as a state. The "if you don't like it just leave" argument is perfectly sound as long as the alternatives satisfy the plaintiff's grievance. If every piece of land on earth is subject to the same framework of law then the argument. It's a form of the personal incredulity fallacy.

>On 12 June, in the Haparanda District Court of Sweden, seven people were indicted for intentionally making fraudulent statements to the Swedish Tax Agency.
>The arrest operation was coordinated by facilitating legal aid which included telephone interception, the establishment of bilateral contacts, holding a coordination meeting, and hosting a coordination center on the action day, with the participation of the Swedish government, supporting seizures of assets, the execution of European Arrest Warrants, and, at a later stage, the cross-border hand-over of seized possessions.
Don't get high and mighty Sweden.

If you have to force someone to respect you they will never truly respect you. If children are raised properly they don't need to be forced by the state to give charity to those in need and help their community. Advocating for the iron fist of the state to control your morality is the epitome of oppressive statism.

Here are the choices:
1) Don't pay your taxes you worthless mooch and go to prison, good riddance
2) Leave the country for Somalia you piece of shit, good riddance.
3) Stay and cry like the ripped-asshole bitch you are. Fuck off! And when you get there, fuck off again.

not an argument

>Wahh I don't want contribute to the system that provided services all of my life!

Fine. GTFO and start your own fucking country you cheap cunt. Let's see how far you get with your "taxes are theft" government.

>>On 12 June, in the Haparanda District Court of Sweden, seven people were indicted for intentionally making fraudulent statements to the Swedish Tax Agency.
>>The arrest operation was coordinated by facilitating legal aid which included telephone interception, the establishment of bilateral contacts, holding a coordination meeting, and hosting a coordination center on the action day, with the participation of the Swedish government, supporting seizures of assets, the execution of European Arrest Warrants, and, at a later stage, the cross-border hand-over of seized possessions.

Source plz

This is why you vote during midterms.

Swedish courts indicted tax evaders and executed EU arrest warrants.
eurojust.europa.eu/press/Documents/2015-PR-Translations/2015-06-18_Swedish-taxfraud-SE.pdf
Full source I paraphrased from.

I'm going to work now, so we'll agree to disagree.
Cheers

Well that sucks. That's like imprisoning people for debt. We don't have debtor prisons anymore, right?

hold up I don't remember signing anything at birth

You realize that even in our country you can't renounce your citizenship before you have one in another country or in progress?