Australian High Court Rules Postal Survey Can Continue

Reminder that every poll in Australia has indicated majority support for gay marriage. Your salt when you lose to a YES vote in November will be delicious.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4860476/Australia-s-gay-marriage-postal-vote-ahead.html

Australia's same-sex marriage postal vote will go ahead after the High Court dismissed two challenges to the proposal.

The High Court handed down the decision in Melbourne after 2pm Thursday.

Two groups of same-sex marriage advocates wanted to stop the postal vote, saying the government should not have funded the $122 million non compulsory vote.

Other urls found in this thread:

prri.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/PRRI-Millennials-Web-FINAL.pdf
prri.org/research/american-religious-landscape-christian-religiously-unaffiliated/
gaystarnews.com/article/advocates-divided-religious-exemptions-australian-marriage-equality-law/
pinknews.co.uk/2013/08/02/australia-lgbt-and-intersex-anti-discrimination-laws-come-into-effect/
archive.is/dgdqR
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no one cares, fag

kys

>this is what our country focuses on, not the looming summer blackouts due to incompetent management of our energy sector.
good to see priorities are in order.

Buy a generator, senpai. It's no good relying on the faggots that tax 30% of our income and 10% of everything we spend

no for the meme value

vote yes if you want your sons playing spin the bottle with other boys while on school camp

They get closer to 45% of my income :(

Them deductions tho

vote yes if you want your sons not to speak up when a gross older man tries to hit on him at the park

you don't want your kids to be labeled a bigot now do you?

Doesn't literally nothing have to happen if yes wins?
I seriously doubt the spineless cowards in the liberal party will be towing the same, 'the australian people have given us a mandate' line if we win/

I was just generalising, m8. No need for dick waving.

They will allow a conscience vote in parliament if YES wins.

if yes wins then your sons won't be able to say no if a boy asks them to dance, because only a bigot would have issues with your kids being groomed for a lifestyle of boy/man love

Christianity is declining while 7% of millennials identify as gay or bisexual. What did you expect to happen?

prri.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/PRRI-Millennials-Web-FINAL.pdf

prri.org/research/american-religious-landscape-christian-religiously-unaffiliated/

Is there any confirmation of this?
If it's true than I'm never going to vote liberal again for the rest of my life.
Fuck those cunts.
You mean like girls can't say no to boys who ask them out? Or how girls can be groomed by older men/women?
No you're fucking wrong you idiot.

I'm talking about public schools, nothing to do with religion

so when little jhonny wants to show your son bobby what jhonny saw his two dads doing the other night, you wouldn't have a problem with that now would you?

Yeah, I want them to lose because I fucking hate the left, but I also want them to win so they can lose another excuse to keep crying boogertree.

What that's the plan. Liberals are allied with Christian conservatives so they need some sort of mandate from the people to allow gay marriage but avoid their majority rule dissolving.

I'm not sure what you are asking specifically.

lol
or like when a black mans job application gets rejected then cries to the human rights panel about racism?

I have no problem with gay marriage so long as they keep it out of the various religious faiths where it's completely against their doctrine.

the problem that I have is with these assholes trying to change the doctrine of what someone believes to be the word of god. wether gods real or not. if you prescribe to a certain faith where do you get the fuck off trying to change the doctrine that people believe to be passed down to them from god.

thats their faith. thats their belief. get married outside of the religions that are against homosexual relations. you don't speak for the god of their faiths and your word shouldn't trump the god or gods they worship.

other than that I have no problem whatsoever. adopting children is a different matter that I am against completely.

but gays are such narcissists they'll force you against the god you worship because they're more important than a god. at least so they believe.

I was on board for the first sentence but then you just started rambling.
No, we aren't trying to change your religions, If an LGBT person wants to belong to a religion that preaches hatred and evil then so be it, that's their problem. The point is though that we don't need to go to the church to get married and therefore these arguments should not even be happening.
I would like to direct you to consider that churches have adopted liberal theology through the prompting of the community and theologians/clergy i.e without the pressure of the state in enforcing equality and human rights though.
The rest is just alt-right paranoid rhetoric.

yes is going to get wrecked, no normal person would want to subject their kids to this queer normalization social experiment

Can leftist be reminded this is all cultural appropriation of a straight institution? Get some paradox's going so we can avoid slippery sloping all the way to 8 year old tranny's on hormone blockers.

Nobody is arguing for forcing churches or priests to marry same-sex couples.

gaystarnews.com/article/advocates-divided-religious-exemptions-australian-marriage-equality-law/

Australia already has anti-discrimination laws for gays:

pinknews.co.uk/2013/08/02/australia-lgbt-and-intersex-anti-discrimination-laws-come-into-effect/

archive.is/dgdqR

This is what the LNP wants. Get yes vote to win, everyone votes labour forever.

Labour brings in refugees by the millions, increases our taxes to like 80% then give it to bums that don't work.

It's all part of the plan

>Can leftist be reminded this is all cultural appropriation of a straight institution?

Haha, good one.

it's not really slippery slope when it's actually occuring

I don't support immigration any more than you do. Sad that gay marriage is so distracting parliament won't even do their job and legislate it.

bump

bump

Reminder that we can argue all day about inconsequential shit, but there is one issue aussies (and other countries too) should unite on.

>REDUCING TAXES.

Why is this so important and why should both right wingers and lefties care? Well hear me out because you both benefit.

High taxes have the following effects

>Increased corruption as government spending spirals out of control.
It's not just "welfare" or "military" or "health". They specifically siphon money away lower down the food chain. Hundreds of smaller amounts, in programs you won't ever look at.

The actual amount to fund roads/military/hospitals/schools is a FRACTION of what you are paying in tax. You could pay 10% tax and this would all remain funded. The only thing that would change is there's less money for them to siphon

>Out of control bureaucrats
Who make everyone's day to day lives hell. Left or right, these kafkaesque fuckers will make your life hell. But they are only enabled by high taxes.

>Your enemy
Are you left wing? Good, lower taxes mean nazis won't have the power to push their death squads
Are you right wing? Good, lower taxes mean lefties won't have the power to push tranny shit on kids

EVERYONE FUCKING WINS (except for bureaucrats and the elites)
REMEMBER AGENDA NUMBER FUCKING ONE IS TO REDUCE TAXES, EVERYONE WILL BENEFIT REGARDLESS OF YOUR POLITICAL LEANINGS

ALL THIS MONEY THEY ARE SAYING GETS SPENT ON (insert x here) IS NOT BEING SPENT ON THAT. REDUCE TAXES AND YOU WILL MAGICALLY FIND YOU GET THE SAME SERVICE (they just can't siphon as much money under the table).

t. Australian tax officer
~~~~

Fucking copypaste this cunts. Every cunt needs to see this. I'm sick of working for the ATO, we're stealing your fucking money and it's not being spent on what you think it is.

cut taxes down to 10%

MAKE THIS A FUCKING COPYPASTA

It will never end. After this there'll be something else and they'll never run out of things to complain about. They'll invent some bullshit like the homo wage gap. These people are like women on steroids, they are first and foremost attention whores.

I second this. I'm military, and high enough in the right place to see where the money goes. It gets fucking squandered on bullshit. P

>Doesn't want to "waste" taxpayers money on a survey
>Brings litigation that achieves nothing but waste taxpayers money on legal costs

>Everyone wants gay marriage, vast majority just do it c'mon
>Ok let's have a quick survey just to check
>n-no wait

I initially had the same response. Like ok who cares, let's just get this stupid bullshit out of the way and focus on important things. But at this point it's gone on too long and realistically the people who want to change the definition of marriage are wrong and all there arguments are illogical and wrong. I won't stand for it.

Also you're never going to get everyone to unite around lower taxes even if it's in everyone's best interest. These envious leftists want to steal your money even if it's squandered. The best approach is personal financial sovereignty and privacy with Monero. This brings tax dodging to the little guy, not just multinationals.

Well that's just a fucking lie, you commie moron.

Exactly. They already have civil unions that give them all the same benefits as married couples under the law. If not to hijack the cultural meme of marriage, what do they want?

>its another leaf pretends to be Australian thread