Anti-Gay Hate Crimes Rise 78% in United Kingdom

Why is this happening?

archive.is/CqjHk

The proportion of gay, lesbian and bisexual people who have experienced a hate crime rose from nine per cent in 2013 up to 16 per cent in 2017.

The new research by Stonewall based on YouGov polling of over 5,000 LGBT people has kicked off the group’s #ComeOutForLGBT campaign to encourage people to report hate crimes and show support.

Currently, four fifths of hate crimes against LGBT people are not reported to the police, the research found.

In total, 21 per cent of LGBT people experienced a hate crime or incident due to their sexual orientation and/or gender identity in the last 12 months.

Trans people were especially at risk of such incidents, with 41 per cent experiencing a hate crime or hate incident because of their gender identity in the last 12 months.

And 34 per cent of black, Asian and minority ethnic LGBT people have experienced a hate crime based on their sexual orientation and/or gender identity in the last 12 months, compared with 20 per cent of white LGBT people.

Other urls found in this thread:

prri.org/research/american-religious-landscape-christian-religiously-unaffiliated/
prri.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/PRRI-Millennials-Web-FINAL.pdf
lep.co.uk/news/church-takes-its-first-gay-wedding-booking-1-8737310
religionnews.com/2017/08/04/britains-first-same-sex-marriage-celebrated-in-a-scottish-church/
archive.is/5p3DJ
news.abs-cbn.com/overseas/08/25/17/italian-protestant-church-says-i-do-to-gay-blessings
archive.is/qSJ0j
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-28389275''
archive.is/vNjZq
cbsnews.com/news/unaids-hiv-infection-rate-down-33-percent-worldwide-since-2001/
archive.is/Qdllj
news.com.au/lifestyle/health/health-problems/hiv-infections-in-nsw-have-fallen-to-their-lowest-levels-except-for-one-group-of-people/news-story/9dc7261df2978e0091ad6739ff106d43
huckmagazine.com/art-and-culture/art-2/moca-taipei-lgbtq/
whatweknow.law.columbia.edu/topics/lgbt-equality/what-does-the-scholarly-research-say-about-the-wellbeing-of-children-with-gay-or-lesbian-parents/
gov.uk/report-hate-crime
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equality_Act_2010
psychology.ucdavis.edu/rainbow/html/facts_molestation.html
pandys.org/articles/abuseandhomosexuality.html
dailykos.com/stories/2010/09/18/903178/-Gays-are-pedophiles-No-Here-s-the-proof
archive.is/ztjf2
centerforinquiry.net/uploads/attachments/Anti-gayActivismandtheMisuseofScience_1.pdf
patheos.com/blogs/warrenthrockmorton/2009/06/05/a-major-study-of-child-abuse-and-homosexuality-revisited/
thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/religious-rights-top-anti-gay-researcher-says-he-was-attracted-to-men-as-a-boy/politics/2012/05/16/39681
pinknews.co.uk/2017/06/21/shocking-stats-reveal-almost-half-of-lgbt-londoners-have-experienced-hate-crime/
archive.is/nLiao
rslevinson.com/gaylesissues/features/collect/onetime/bl_platform1972.htm
youtu.be/gXGlawiibK8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>import millions of shitskins
>be surprised when they do there what they've always done

muslims happened

Gee, maybe it's all those fucking anglos.

it's partly because of better awareness, reporting and recording

most of the rest is because wogs hate gays and now we have a ton more wogs

Fags like to live in cities, and cities are where the shitskins all gather to live 10 people per bedroom. You do the math.

Day of the tower soon, fags.

>Muslims don't like gays
Wow!

Christians hate gays more.

what could possibly have changed?

Someone tip off mi6, terrorist threats from the religion of peace

This, /thread

prri.org/research/american-religious-landscape-christian-religiously-unaffiliated/

7% of millennials are gay or bisexual now:

prri.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/PRRI-Millennials-Web-FINAL.pdf

Fuck faggots. They wanted all that islam in Europe, now they get all that islam in Europe

OH WOW WHAT A SURPRISE!

>Get more liberal aka accept everything because not accepting something is now a hate crime
>Saying Miss to somebody that is now identyinfing as men is now a HATE CRIME
>Import people from backwards countries where even sex not in marriage is seen as degenerate
>Surprised thatthese people hate gays and Trans people even more than the old population

>someone frowns because you are an ugly man dressed as an ugly woman

>hate incident

Muslims you dumb shit, what the fuck do you think?

They probably just changed the definition of hate crime to include misgendering or something

So in reality like 2%

Yeah wow it's almost as if you're not born that way and just brainwashing children and should be banned from public schools and spreadin your filth to underage people

Oi m8! Why so culturally insensitive? You can't ask people to not practice their beliefs! ( white christians excluded)

The final bong will bing soon, inshallah.

Lesbianism is perfectly OK if the two females are good looking, obviously.

>not wanting to watch two hot girls kissing each other

What are you, gay?

- more immigrants
- LGBT becoming increasingly obnoxious, provocative
- broadening definition of "hate crime"

>based on YouGov polling

It's not happening. Anything based on polling or studies is fake.

Why this sudden increase of interest for 0.2% of population? Arent there other more vulnerable minorities to protect like single mothers or something?

What are the absolute values? Did it go from, like, five up to nine? Then fuck off.

We're talking about GB here, looking at a faggot in a weird way is already a hate crime

I wonder if that's the online poll Sup Forums fucked with couple of months ago

B-but I thought m-muh minorities and m-muh special protected groups were all in it together! M-must be all those right wing terrorist Nazis!
t. shit-for-brains libtard

No people like you are hateful and if kids were raised predominately around you kind they would lie about being gay. Thankfully White Christians are now a minority here in the United States and kids can be honest about who they are.

Lol. Suits me. Muslims and fags can go to hell. Any shit that drags them both down is cracking news.

I'll sit back supping tea with my loving, decent and traditional family.

good. faggots are degenerate

Gee...I wonder what else rose in numbers in recent years.

Muslims

Lgbts are more and more degenerate.those attacks are not about to stop

MI6 will arrest you for Islamaphobia.

The number of churches willing to officiate same-sex celebrants:

lep.co.uk/news/church-takes-its-first-gay-wedding-booking-1-8737310

religionnews.com/2017/08/04/britains-first-same-sex-marriage-celebrated-in-a-scottish-church/

archive.is/5p3DJ

news.abs-cbn.com/overseas/08/25/17/italian-protestant-church-says-i-do-to-gay-blessings

archive.is/qSJ0j

HIV rate declined though:

HIV infection rate in the US falls by a third in a decade

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-28389275''

archive.is/vNjZq

UK HIV decrease:

cbsnews.com/news/unaids-hiv-infection-rate-down-33-percent-worldwide-since-2001/

archive.is/Qdllj

AU HIV decease:

news.com.au/lifestyle/health/health-problems/hiv-infections-in-nsw-have-fallen-to-their-lowest-levels-except-for-one-group-of-people/news-story/9dc7261df2978e0091ad6739ff106d43

archive.is/Qdllj

muslims hate gays, stats check out

Evangelical Christians hate gays more than Muslims.

Doubt

If shitskins can get the greenlight to rape kids, why all the fuss over fags getting called names?

I mean, we dont prioritise kids innocence over fags feelings now do we?

see

Interesting they have all the statistics on the victims but not the perpetrators of violent crime.

I'm going to memorize some crap out of the Koran and try this out

>math

Isnt that the pedophile discord? Did you have to rebrand or something?

Youre deluded

I guarantee this is just because of the nigh club terrorist attack, that the stats are higher

NO
BRITAIN STOP THIS HOMOPHOBIC BEHAVIOR OF YOURS

Where will Polish gays move to, then?

Well, when you label everything as a hate crime, then what the fuck did you expect?
Of course they're going to rise.

Day of the Virus soon pedo

That doesn't prove shit.

Fags and Muslims share an interesting trait, a disproportionate appetite for raping kids, especially boys. I'd have though they would get along swimmingly.

Still, both groups are despised by decent folk. The fags are destined to die and shitskins cant stop killing each other. It'll all settle soon.

Being critical of homosexual degeneracy is considered a "hate crime" these days, so forgive me if I don't put much faith in these figures.

>Utah
>Christian
Nah they're just a Christianity-Islamic hybrid, aka Mormonism.

All White Christian populations are decreasing except for Mormons:

The Mormon Exception

Although Mormons are a predominantly white Christian religious tradition, there is little evidence to suggest that they are experiencing similar declines.13 Currently, 1.9% of the public identifies as Mormon, a number identical to findings from a 2011 study of Mormons in the U.S.14

Mormons are also much younger than other white Christian religious traditions. Nearly one-quarter (23%) of Mormons are under the age of 30. Fewer than half (41%) are age 50 or older.

Because we let in unlimited eastern Europoors who hate fags. You cant have it both ways remainer homos.

Christians are restricted to yelling. Muslims chuck ya off a roof.
I don't care too much about other people's sexual preferences, but I'm not gonna let you just get chucked off a roof for preferring hairy man-ass.

Muslims rape boys?

Holy smokes NICE

huckmagazine.com/art-and-culture/art-2/moca-taipei-lgbtq/

I wonder why.

(scroll to Jimmy Ong, “Heart Sons”, 2004. )

Time to find some Muslim bakeries :^)

That photo you posted answers your question.
Because the media's turning it into a circus and pushing it down everyone's throat, just like they did in America.
If you just queitly give gays the same marriage rights no one will give a fuck, but once you start going full retard with having to let everyone know how gay you are yeah, it starts to piss people off.
Also mudslimes.

We do not allow people under 18. That is a malicious rumor likely started by people who got banned.

Personally, I believe that the working classes, who never have a voice, are finally getting tired of these fucking faggots (not homosexual) telling them how to think, whether it be on abortion, homosex, islam, women, niggers, gender identity, jews.

Its fucking hard, the only people are truly being targeted is white males, everywhere you go. Its a barrage as the worlds IQ is being gradually brought down until we are completely unable to resist the NWO.

How are these even getting reported, do you know? Is there an official website or location you go to and complain? Also, what's the basis for a "hate crime"? Is it merely calling someone a fag or do you have to physically harm them?

>Just go back into the closet.

I think it is pretty obvious when two men have a child and they are out in public that they are gay; also there is literally nothing wrong with that.

whatweknow.law.columbia.edu/topics/lgbt-equality/what-does-the-scholarly-research-say-about-the-wellbeing-of-children-with-gay-or-lesbian-parents/

gov.uk/report-hate-crime

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equality_Act_2010

Hate crime is as much as calling a faggot a faggot. Words. Just words mate. Its fucking pathetic.

You know in UK most companies can fire you for anything offensive you say on facebook.

If you so much as say "So many ugly women come into my shop", the shop can fire you, even though freedom of speech.

If you say "Islam is a disgusting religion" you can be fired without a hearing.

Dude. American soldiers have to be told to just ignore all the Muslim men in the Middle East walking around with little boys. They think fucking little boys helps rid your body of excess manliness.

>america is the only country in the world
i wish you were here so i can stone you for being a fag and a burger

>Nearly none of the people committing these are native brits.
>It's all unintegrated immigrants.
This is a problem on the native's part.

>Faggot.
>Pretending he doesn't want to rape children.
But how else will you recruit.

Did you even read what I said?
I hope not because that's some shit reading comprehension.

You claimed the issue is people being openly gay. I dispute that. Being openly straight has never caused issues. People need to mind their mouths and hands. People being clearly gay in public is not automatically obscene.

you don't allow people under 18 because you know there are pedoes in your mists

Being gay is genetic.

psychology.ucdavis.edu/rainbow/html/facts_molestation.html

pandys.org/articles/abuseandhomosexuality.html

dailykos.com/stories/2010/09/18/903178/-Gays-are-pedophiles-No-Here-s-the-proof

archive.is/ztjf2

centerforinquiry.net/uploads/attachments/Anti-gayActivismandtheMisuseofScience_1.pdf

patheos.com/blogs/warrenthrockmorton/2009/06/05/a-major-study-of-child-abuse-and-homosexuality-revisited/

thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/religious-rights-top-anti-gay-researcher-says-he-was-attracted-to-men-as-a-boy/politics/2012/05/16/39681

Bro...
"As a community, LGBT+ people face all kinds of daily ‘micro-aggressions’."

"From having to explain that as a same sex couple you do want a double room in a hotel, to being frowned at for holding your partner’s hand in the street."

"Hate crime isn’t just something that happens at night in the street; 60% of incidents reported to Galop happen in or near people’s homes."

It's all made up sjw bullshit, categorizing disappointment/scorn as a hate crime. It's nonsense.

pinknews.co.uk/2017/06/21/shocking-stats-reveal-almost-half-of-lgbt-londoners-have-experienced-hate-crime/

This was on the archive link

import the most intolerant ideology currently available out of all religions currently available to the point they might become a majority in 2 or 3 decades in the age groups that actually matter..
Be surprised when gays, lesbians, trans and jews get abused again to the point jews are already fleeing europe again. Good job... especially of voting some member of this idiot ideology as mayor that as fucking mayor still cant distance himself from SEVERAL terror groups and calling them out for what they are.
Was brexit really to late?
Get attacked again like in the old times

No, the issue is the way LGBT community is being portrayed and propagated by the media.

>gay is genetic
Not as simple as that. There's free will in the making of your sexuality.

Do you agree that lifesitenews.com is the media?

They don't portray us well.

Breitbart is very hard on gays too.

It is a choice to have sex but not a choice to be same-sex attracted.

Are you even gay?

Nobody cares what you're attracted to they care about what you stick your dick in.

No I am just heavily heterophobic :^)

Well coming from a gay man, I can tell you there's a choice involved in it.

People get obsessed with the bodily aspects like they are 12. We are beyond toilet humor as a society. There are emotions beyond sexual ones involved in gay relationships.

This is people who are together long term, sometimes with kids.

archive.is/nLiao

Not just those sites, also mainstream media.
You're retarded if you think how the media represents gays (seemingly in a postive light) is fair towards the community you seem to be a part of. It's being pushed to hard.
Reverse psychology 101.

There are several reasons:
a) Most LGBTers are snowflakes. Not only are they acting in a highly militant way while trying to attain special privileges, they also shove it down the throats of all those people who couldn't care less about others sexual orientation. That means they will get more criticism, and since we're speaking about Snowflakes as targets, minor things like using the wrong gender pronoun or telling that there are only 2 genders already counts as 'hate crime'.
So one cause is the hyper sensibility inside the LGBT-Community, which increased over the years alongside radical Feminism (or just feminism, as i call it) and SJW-Mentality.
b) The UK gets more and more cultural enrichment. What do you think happens, if you further encourage Arab Muslims (who hate LGBT) and "Conservative Sub Saharans" (who hate LGBT) in their behavior by constantly parading them as first class citizens that can never do any wrong? See it from the perspective of a muslim:
> You Religion tells you to toss Gays, Lesbians (and by extension other LGBTer) from Rooftoops
> In a muslim Majority Country you can simply do so, but GB isn't muslim Majority yet. Query: is the punishment harsh enough that fucking up LGBT people will lead to a long sentence?
> Answer: no, since Muslims are even higher rated on the Leftwing-Oppression scale, and have nothing to fear from GB's politically correct, and often left-leaning judges.
> Conclusion: Fuck up LGBTer, for allah!

So the increase in Crime is the result of a combination of hysteria and your little muslim pet-project gone wrong. But you will see that soon enough once GB is an islamic caliphate - your leftwing companions will gladly deliver LGBT people to the muslim authorities since your behavior goes against Islam, and could (by a stretch, but we're speaking of leftwingers here) be considered "practiced Islamophobia" and as such be a "hate crime" worthy of punishment.

I didn't choose to be gay. If you want to propagate that harmful narrative, that's on you but it is not supported by the consensus of modern science.

I think thats called being a faggot.

Generally I love all people, but when one sector claims extra privilege it makes me quite angry.

Why does being what is historically a criminal make you deserve better treatment? Its like we have to constantly apologise when it is techncially wrong, objectively most gays have paedophilic tendencies, and are MENTALLY ILL.

Look at Justin Beiber snuggling up to his pastor, evidently he has been abused at some point.

rslevinson.com/gaylesissues/features/collect/onetime/bl_platform1972.htm
>Repeal all laws on age of consent.
youtu.be/gXGlawiibK8
Or there's Robert Rayford, the real Patient Zero-a child prostitute trafficked to secret gay clubs all over his state.
Or the push from fags for child drag queens, and pumping them full of hormones to fuck up their minds.
Or fag spokesman George "Jerking off people on a live stream is perfectly normal" Takei who admitted to being molested as a child but refuses to identify the man that did it.
Same goes for MIlo, who admitted to raping child prostitutes at Hollywood coke parties and thinks raping children is just loving and guidence.
And your sources include liberal biased sites like universities (their studies on issues of morality are worthless) some anti-trump website that feels the need to type fuck in its articles yet still censor them, a UN mouth piece, an "all faiths are equal" garbage site, and a website run by sodomites that has the hubris to compare themselves to the civil rights movements.

Your sources are trash. But of course, a fag can't live a world of reality and truth, since that means admitting you're mentally ill.

We deserve equal, not better treatment. I don't think straight people have to apologize. Gays are not more likely to have pedophilic tendencies. This is a false narrative that I debunked above with a variety of research that you can read.

I choose to like men more than women but I still find women attractive and if I absolutely HAD to, I could make a life with a woman. But it is my choice to be with men and I am not bisexual

America is not the only nation on earth retard. America tends to import the most privileged and intelligent of Muslims while keeping the utter trash out, unlike Europe.

Leftist subhumans like yourself disgust me on a profound level. Why are you so willing to blame your issues on Christians when you are faced with a religious affiliation that much worse?

Being gay is not genetic, but that does not make it "curable". You subconsciously evolve into being a homosexual through various childhood experiences