Brace yourselves lads

brace yourselves lads

twitter.com/DRUDGE_REPORT/status/905749255280762880

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4858242/ISIS-tells-fanatics-poison-food-Western-supermarkets.html
zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-06/it-time-benjamin-netanyahu-panic
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oh wow, I guess we are just going to live a few months more under a state of emergency then

Okay?

is it our turn? I think we're overdue

Why has Drudge been so limp-wristed lately? Maybe he's getting tired of it all. Now a general warning about terror? He's like Fox news.

Stay safe frog. There's little chance you will survive this.

>isis

You mean the cia? Why even use the word isis anymore? We all know it's a Mossad and cia operation.

never heard that one before lol

Maybe they'll hit Germany before the election

No ya think?

>Gladio-B agents to begin campaign for more intrusive surveillance laws

>ISIS tells its fanatics to poison food in Western supermarkets www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4858242/amp/ISIS-tells-fanatics-poison-food-Western-supermarkets.html#ampshare=dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4858242/ISIS-tells-fanatics-poison-food-Western-supermarkets.html

>Why has Drudge been so limp-wristed lately?

Yeah. Something has happened. Pretty clearly he had been orchestrating with Trump folks. Can't tell if he is pulling away because it's part of 1488D Backgammon (maybe like Bannon and Cernovich) or (maybe like Bannon and Cernovich) he's cooled on Trump for some reason.

ISIS is always planning attacks against the West. That's what they do.

16 days left till september 23rd

The Sup Forums prophecy demands that the black flag flies above the dome before that date.

who cares,i dont live in europoor

This next few week are going to be pretty difficult, huh. We should set up survival rewards for every day you log on and are still alive.

What are your plans for australia, glorious yehudi overlord?

Fugggg here I am thinking I'm save cause I never leave me room. They still finding ways to get me

>you already aren't living under state of emergency since 2015 that will last until the end of civil wars and purge of non-european population in Europe

Fact Check: White Supremacists have killed more people since 2000 than have so-called "Islamic terrorists" (Of course, their violent ideology has been disavowed by Islamic scholars worldwide)

Only because Israel is losing the war

Funny how the Jews are terrorists

zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-06/it-time-benjamin-netanyahu-panic

Hey that sounds more like a feels than a reals!

As long as they take out Trudeau first.

> Terrorists are planning to commit acts of terrorism.

Thanks Drudge.

Now that I think of it, it's true that Canada didn't win yet.

Yeah whatever, these ISIS faggots threaten to bring down the West every other week and they never do anything. A string of poorly executed lone wolf attacks is the very best they can do.

and how is that news?
they've been attacking us for several years

Keep repeating that to yourself while you've been squished under a truck of peace

that's some prediction there.

Goodnight, lefty France.

ISIS barely exists anymore.

I hope they don't get stuck on the highway, traffic's terrible near Rome

Just P&P tbqhwu

don't even need gladio thanks to internet and a bunch of retarded inbred arabs

barely exist in ME but there are still a lot of sleeper cells across Europe

>EUROKEKS STAY HOME
TRUCK OF BEACE
>EUROKEKS STAY HOME
TRUCK OF BEACE
>EUROKEKS STAY HOME
TRUCK OF BEACE

b-but muh Assad is ebil! FOCUS ON REMOVING ASSAD MUH DEAD BABIES

My prediction is isis cells are regrouping and organizing. Think of it no recent organized attacks other then Barcelona and not one isis soldier has attacked as well as Paris. I believe Isis will launch the following attacks.

Throughout Europe isis will attack European capitals using:

1. Dirty bombs (bombs filled with weaponized chemicals usually radiation)

2. Soldiers aka gun men

3. Truck bombs

A 9/11 scale attack will happen between October 20th - November 7th.

If you must go to work bring a gas mask or body protection.

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((ISIS))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

All rights to your nation have been sold to China.

Who cares, this all moves us closer to eradicating Muslims and Islam.

I hope they do something on such a magnitude it will make 9/11 look like a firecracker

I want western Europe to burn on such a scale that no level of virtue signaling, hashtags and flag filters will even come close to suppressing the truth. Even more so that it can't be censored

Europe needs to wake up, Germany the most, France next

I hope I die

(((Drudge))) said (((ISIS))) is going to do a little something something

Israeli Secret Intelligence Service

Gitting arse fucked by Assad, call for back up, the kikes reply, don't realzeez i'm god, checkmarked for the skid... I have spoketh

IDS HAPPENING!!!!

The enemy of my enemy is my friend. I'll take a world owned by jews over a world raped by muslims.

>ISIS
you mean mossad

I hope they're all shitlibs

im sick of not all muslims bullshit

>live in area with a lot of muslims

fuck.

Ireland will be attacked next.

About time, things were beginning to get boring again.

This is why I've spent $12k on my home theater room.

> Not dealing with niggers
> not dealing with ISISfags or schizos with ARs
> not dealing with anything just to watch a movie

Like always?

Stop jerking off to ADL.

Finally real happenings ,rolling for rape of the queen by a paki

Good thing I don't shop at Target

>muh CIA

because that implies either jews or whites are going to carry out the attacks for personal reason when in reality its your standard muslim literally dying for allah and for the establishment of the caliphate

>muh ISIS is CIA reeeeeeee

no, its a complicated cell of islamic worshippers all across the world that MAY of been funded in its early days by a third-party

Its funded and supported by the Jew controlled West you mong, lurk more so you dont embarrass yourself

i'm not saying it isnt, im saying thats a top layer to the organisation that is irrelevant when talking about islamic terrorism ...

are you saying every time a raghead blows himself up we should refer to HIM as a fucking CIA agent lol .... you really think that kid who fucked up Manchester or even the people who radicalised him were CIA agents.. thats ridiculous

I heard they poisoned the bottled water in FL

Holy shit, what a cunning change in strategy!

Jokes on them, I only eat McDonald's.

My knees hurt.

Holy fuck. You know how much plastic surgery you could get with that, in India?

You could've been a 10/10 playboy. Instead you chose the dark side.

There was word floating around that militants have been told to target super market food and drinks in order to poison / kill consumers.

No but the manchester bomber’s father was an MI6 asset in Libya. The aftermath of that was super interesting, the truth almost spilled out all over the place. I was following every detail obsessively as I live 5 minutes walk from didsbury mosque

Hillary Clinton gave funding to the Saudis to supply ISIS with weapons. If you don't know this, you don't know what's going on, so for everyone else's sake you need to shut up and listen more.

£1200 rent per month to live in a rainy Islamabad.

Do you ever ask yourself why?

Except, you know, Israel!

who?

Me too.

Just give us a reason to either deport or kill them all.

>weaponized chemicals usually radiation
> radiation

Radiation is not a chemical you imbecile

who else is /comfy/ in eastern europe?

> needing plastic surgery when you're of Scandinavian descent

The Mediterranean muds in denial seem to be into that scene

Hello neighbor :D

Nah, the reality is all the weird blonde women just use our men for sex tourism, shit is weird.

Your average Spaniard has sexed more anglo women than a man from Liverpool.

It can be kind off creepy... I got offered money from a German girl to have sex with her. I look very average, she looked mentally ill, and scary, i ran away...

Keep trying faggots. Just remember, that once we are furious, Myanmar will seem like child's play.

Damn those CIA niggers

Queens?

Uranium my bad

Just thowing everything they got at us

£678pcm for a comfy place to myself

And didsbury may be extremely lefty but in the typical liberal fashion it’s also very white. If it weren’t for diwali you’d think it was the 90s but with contactless payment

Anyway, let's not shitpost.

As an American, i guess you have an experience or hearsay on "White flight"?

Do you think that this could launch a small scale white flight movement of Western Europeans into Eastern Europe?

The fact ISIS had thousands of rifles was quite a shock to all integrationists, will we see an ethnic pattern emerging? Apparently, London has also lost a lot of whites to surrounding regions.

Its always Countries that have taken in refugees that get terror attacks. This is how they say thank you :) PART AND PARCEL

(You) tried

they won't be unleashed on Canada until you finish importing chinks
wouldn't want to drive the prices down yet

good luck

>Implying sandnigger terrorism exists.

Soros got some of their Antifa pals in, probably through Canada. No wonder they dropped Antifa last week.

No, it's ragheaded shitskins who work alongside the CIA. Quite different.

>incoming CME
>power grid out
>ak47 still works

shit's gonna be GREAT

Major false flag that will reunited the USA again as promised?

bin that famas pierre.

Because not everything is the joos. They may use radical Islamic terrorism as part of their agenda, but a significant portion of Muslims want to kill Westerners all on their own.

>implying

Ah, shut up. It could be worse. You could be living here