Hurricane Irma 'bout to BTFO the south

Wh*Tes getting what they deserve due to their slave-trading past if you ask me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hmJLh3QCNgM
youtube.com/watch?v=9hOqjjaRW5o
people.com/human-interest/hurricane-irma-wreaks-havoc-islands/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ironically only the poor people suffer from shit storms like that

niggers are retarded

niggers, arabs and chinks still have slaves to this day, dumb nigger

>nigger idiocy, the Tweet

>Post your face when NOLA gets hit by another K hurricane next year
Katrina
Katia
K...

>he thinks a bit of water can stop the white man

So why do they all have mexican sounding names? Oh right, WE WUZ AZTECS N CONKEESTUHTORS N SHIT.

Dumbshit doesnt realize what the race majority of Florida and the Caribbean is

The south where the majority of niggers live

Sad thing is liberals act like this is all "muh global warming" but ignore el nino/la nina being the driver for these storms. Its like clockwork too only a fool wouldnt have known they were about to get worse.

Florida is full of spics, niggers, jews and white trash. nothing of value will be lost

>Wh*Tes
Get the fuck off the proxy you Turk cunt.

No wonder Haiti is always getting btfo. Revenge for killing their french overlords after being given their freedom.

youtube.com/watch?v=hmJLh3QCNgM

Kurt?

OI YOU ENSLAVED US, WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOUR REPERATIONS MOTHERFUCKER. CMON YOU LIL BITCH GIMME THE GIBS.

Then why do the hurricanes hit majority black areas?

So who is to blame for it? The Americans who bought them or the Muslims who sold them?

The South is darkie central m8. It is certain that many more Blacks than Whites will be harmed by the storms.

>slave-trading past
>spain flag

the pot calling the kettle black

reviewbrah is currently in florida
#pray4reviewbrah

He's right, the ghosts of former slaves have seen what their descendants have turned into even though they have the same rights as whites so they're BTFOing them.

He's in Turky as a proxy for where he's really from: Sudan, or Somolia

>ghosts of former slaves getting revenge on the south
>mfw all the whites live in reinfocred quality housing and evacuate on time, while the niggers stay behind to loot shit and burn down the hood now that five-oh is busy and get drowned by the hurricane
well I guess it sort of makes sense since it was primarily niggers that sold other niggers into slavery

Reminds me of the kangz claiming that hurricanes are revenge because they follow the routes of slave ships.
>We wuz prevailing winds

>slaves
>texas
>slaves
>florida
I can't even lmao
Niggers are fucking retarded

Aren't most of the niggers in the south?

>Majority of niggers live in the South
Also get the fuck out of Spain & Finally accept that you just can't take it, moor.

Southern cities have highest density of niggers in the USA senpai

yep

Everyone is getting hit by the storm dipshit.

as the hurricanes destroy the Negro Islands on the way

Ayo hol up, so u sayin, we wuz ghost hurricanes n shiet?

Because niggers are trying to learn how to swim

What in the everlasting hell, Florida isn't the South. The Panhandle is kind of like south Georgia/Alabama. Mid-state is all Disney, The Villages, Go Gators. South Florida is Cubanos + a zillion old people from Up East in God's Waiting Room + some rich people in Naples & Fisher Island & a few other enclaves. Not "South".

True but the real blackpill question is who is going to pay?

If it's revenge against whites, then it's for lying.
"All men are created equal"
This is a lie. And you know it.

"Equal rights" is one thing, and that is as it should be. But to suggest that we are all the same was stupid.

There are people of every race, whose names you know, that will never be rocket scientists. They will never be president. They will never be NBA stars, and they will never go to the moon. We are not all equal.

The dumbasses that believed that have fought to have school standards lowered because grades weren't equal.
They fought for equality in the work place, especially those government jobs, and now the government agencies can't manage answering the phones.

Our entire society has had to hold itself back, because the progress suggests some inequalities.

If all my efforts, my schooling, my sacrifices, amount to me being equal to Laquisha, who sits on her fat ass all day and gets government cheese delivered for free.. then why would I bother?

Society has convinced Laquisha that she is equal to me, and deserves the same lifestyle I enjoy because she exists.

My success is because I'm white? Or my success is because I'm smarter, tried harder, wanted more, and got it?

Seems all these programs meant to enforce equality would have worked if it were true.

What we have is retards calling math class racist.
And insisting that the people who can't pass math class are our future engineers, doctors, and scientists.

Because it's politically correct to give black Jamal, IQ of 95, a scholarship to Georgia Tech, and racist to give one to white Poindexter, IQ of 145.

Because everyone is equal, and Jamal can be anything he wants to be when he grows up. And you're racist if you disagree.

Yep.. the hurricane is racist too.

But anons who like to fish or who wanna learn to fish need to check out the Big Bend area. Closest thing to "old Florida", like it was before interstates and air conditioning, there is. Perfect getaway from degenerate city life.

Yes.

Yes slaves decided to "get revenge" 153 years after they were freed

That makes sense

Slaves got their revenge through transmitting their owners with AIDS.
In Africa.

WE WUZ HURRIKANGS

Big Bend, Texas? Fish? It is a fucking desert!

But user...the largest concentration of blacks in the US are in the south.

Kek

I mean, yeah. We're all a bit Dutch after all.

excuse you inquisitor, weren't you one of the slave fags. don't think the Uruguayans forgot your faggotry

No, man, the Big Bend area of Florida in the "elbow". Apalachee Bay, Steinhatchee - my granddaddy went on regular fishing trips there. I forgot there's a Big Bend area in Texas, too. [raises coffee mug]

The "All men are created equal" line is from the Declaration of Independence, which is written as if it were addressed to King George III. It's saying that the revolutionary American colonists do not recognize titled nobility to be superior to other citizens. It's certainly not about race, especially since such a concept of racial equality was anything but a "[self-evident truth]" (the next line of the Declaration) at the time of the statement's writing.

Jared Taylor, 8 minutes:

>The Truth About "All Men Are Created Equal"
youtube.com/watch?v=9hOqjjaRW5o

Yankees conveniently forgot their atrocities. Freed slaves were mostly forbidden from traveling north. Even after the Union burned the South down. Some were lucky enough to find work and housing with their former masters. Many we kept in contraband camps where conditions were worse than the worst plantation and 1/4 of the entire former slave population died of disease and starvation.

kellyanne conway

THANK YOU!!

He said all that so much better than I could have.

Damn right!

I support whole heartedly equal rights, life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness;

But there's a very important difference between this, and the current definition of equality.

As illustrated in the BLM video where whites should will their family homes to blacks.

I personally know very successful black folks, they didn't cry, or stomp their feet to get there!

They are smarter, they tried harder. They sacrificed more. They are BETTER THAN their competition.

They snub BLM.

WE WUZ HURRIKANGZ

Slave ghosts coming to visit their decendants.

>1/4 of the entire former slave population died of disease and starvation
Just another middling year for Planned Parenthood!

Oh look, everyone. OP living in his homo dick sucking fantasy again.

>Wh*Tes getting what they deserve due to their slave-trading past if you ask me.
Did Antigua and Barbuda deserve it? 90% of Barbuda is fucked

people.com/human-interest/hurricane-irma-wreaks-havoc-islands/

white people gonna be the primary donors to fix nigger islands again anyway

fuck off espanigger.

Wow that's deep. Former slaves are killing black descendants and wiping out islands who were founded on slave rebellion.

I guess the message is emancipation was wrong.