You can't keep us out, pendejo

You can't keep us out, pendejo.

Build a wall and we'll dig under it. We Mexicanos will take over America one way or another.

>Keep those shit skins out
>Bring these sloots in

Who's with me

what the fuck is pedro trying to do here

Shut the fuck up and come back to work you fucking lazy puto, make Mexico great for once

This is why they shouldn't build a wall.

A large array of heat ans seismic sensors stretching over the border with armed quick response teams, That is the answer.

you have bad taste

she is ugly

Looks exactly like a shemale, but without penis.

That hip to thigh ratio tho

Israel built an effective wall, sand niggers aren't tunneling under it are they?

I can smell that thing from here

---->>>> to be continued

With great expertise

Now the entire area has to be sweeped every day for tunnels

Molten Aluminum. Shit melts at low temps, but it's still enough to cook a mexican like a hog in an earthen oven.

just for you user

Good luck with that when Border Patrol is given orders to open fire on you because we're tired of filling in holes.

Fuck it... I fought you the other day. But I was just joking. I-I would love to breed her wide load of a chunky ass.

S-Si seƱor! H-Heh.

Just like locusts take over crops and leave nothing behind. You're just like a plague.

What if you "win"? Do you seriously believe it's not gonna become exactly like the shithole you fled from? Do you think that American dirt is "magic" and they did nothing special to earn their prosperity?

You mexicans are a disgrace for all the hispanic peoples and what makes the very term of hispanic a word to be ashamed of. You should reflect on that before you act so smug.

Yummy. I love tough spicc gals.

I knew Americans had very low standards when it comes to women, but holy fuck man. Delete that orc for fuck's sake.

Mexico has legalized gay marriage and a lot of gays and shemales.

This. I felt so bad the other day when I realized how I was subconsciously judging Spaniards simply because of the association. I'm sorry spainbro. I do recognize you are not the same.

What the fuck is going on in that webm? I can't figure it out.

the actual retards in all of this are you guys since you weren't smart enough to come here when you had the chance.

Good luck with that ombre

Did he crawl under (through a pissy floor) and then unlock the door for bog boy and expect him to get off the shitter and let him do his mexican mango time?
Fucking sort your beaners out.

i would have said
>"you wanna be disgusting? Lets get disgusting"
Would have reached into the bowl, picked up that fresh turd and pushed it into that little beaner cunts face

They only know how to make poor quality bombs. Most of their killing is done by stealing things from others.

I need someone to edit that child's sign to read "make Mexico great for once" .

Hmmm... nah. We should use some sort of bio-weapon in Mexico. They can't stop flooding other countries.

name??