Democrats (along with late night hosts) are turning on Clinton

She's burning her bridges really hard.
I don't think this will help Chelsea either unless she throws her mom under the bus

Other urls found in this thread:

theblacksphere.net/2017/08/late-night-comedy-writers-frustrated-arent-convincing-americans-hate-trump/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

mmm...

Someone please add the "JUST" hair.

She'd probably do much better if she just stfu and came back in two years

I mean, what's she gonna do, whine about muh election for four solid years just to occupy headspace?

does clinton talk shit about trump in her book? I'm not seeing it get put in news articles at all and that seems like perfect CNN fodder

>theblacksphere.net/2017/08/late-night-comedy-writers-frustrated-arent-convincing-americans-hate-trump/
Comedy writers, who have traditionally had their finger on the political pulse and culture in America, are giving up because no one's buying their brainwashing and bullshit anymore.
>“And according to Variety the general theme of the whole panel of writers was, “I don’t really want this job” who complain they are so exhausted trying to win over Trump supporters with their not-so-clever writing.”

They're crashing so hard over and over again and it's glorious.

I wonder what her penance will be. Skinny dipping in pic related?

The left has really fractured off hilariously. I really cant see them uniting in 2020. Maybe 2018 they can fall in behind hating trump but no way they can unite behind one person in 2020.

There is the sjw liberal wing who have lost the plot since 2016. They see russians behind every corner and have formed a cult around hillary

2020 might very well be hillary v bernie again lol

>sexism
Yeah but 50%+ of that sexism is coming from females.

It's probably best you stop paying attention to all mainstream news. I've gone pretty deep down and most of it in the mainstream is staged to make you fearful or angry which will make you hateful. If you think all of this aggressiveness and aggravation is something that should be apart of your life, you have been programmed to that. We are not going to make it if we fall into the political traps. They are going to try and honeypot or honeydick you, but just keep enjoying what you enjoy and don't feed it. They are trying to troll us and make us their angry sheep. Make yourself happy and you will fight their system.

The only competitive candidate for 2020 is Kanye. I could see them fracturing so bad the alt-right gets a natsoc/identitarian in the primaries.

Narcissists never accept responsibility for their failures. Always looking for someone else to blame.

>I mean, what's she gonna do, whine about muh election for four solid years just to occupy headspace?
Yes. That's what establishment D's like her and Obama do. Perpetual bitching, sniping, and blame-shifting.

internal misogyny

>1/28

Al Franken would absolutely destroy Donald Trump in 2020.

Fuck itl be a great day when this cunt finally dies

The best part about this is that young people will see this every day for the next 4 years, see how absolutely retarded the left is with their empty excuses and blame-shifting and vote even harder to the right in future elections. Especially with all the shit coming up with the democratic governor of NJ being indicted on bribery charges and the whole corrupt shit with DWS and the DNC during the election. Tops being blown right the fuck off of it all at the same time.

Perhaps you forgot, but the Mueller investigation is ongoing and will publicly wreck any pull Trump has left with non-meme voters.

What I wouldn't give to be an FBI agent and have unlimited time to "investigate" some bullshit.

The Mainstream Left in the US today:
>Neoliberals who run the DNC, doubling down on failed rhetoric and beholden to corporate globalism. Your Tom Perezs, Nancy Pelosis, and Hilary Clintons.
>Blue-collar/Business Democrats, who are getting tired of identity politics bullshit. Tulsi Gabbard, Jim Webb.
>Progressives who are increasingly alienated by Neolibs throwing Sanders under the bus. Elizabeth Warren, I guess?

The NeoLibs are in a lose/lose scenario. Election 2016 solidified that blue collar, working class Dems are getting turned in increasing numbers from the identity politics bullshit they've pushed to pander to progressives and minorities. At the same time, those progressives and minorities have swallowed the identity politics bait too thoroughly and the NeoLibs can't pull back from that rhetoric. Whatever they do, they risk alienating working class Dems and driving them right or triggering progressives and driving them left. And their line-straddling, "why-can't-I-hold-all-these-constituents" tactics are pissing off BOTH. Especially the feined ignorance and double standards with their Antifa/BLM/Islamist apologism.

>constantly whine
>people told her to fuck off
>Hillary proceed to go away
>many days later
>no one talk about her crime anymore
she is trying to get away from her crime
dont let her escape, user

I keked