The King of Sweden

This is the King of Sweden. Why doesn't he do anything to stop his country going down the toilet?

Other urls found in this thread:

thelocal.se/20120614/41442
youtube.com/watch?v=9hyPOl5p3Ys
youtube.com/watch?v=BiGqErH3b-M
youtube.com/watch?v=apJ0wiJiiFE
youtube.com/watch?v=9kKHmH5IV6c
youtube.com/watch?v=yIxS0Vp0XMc
youtube.com/watch?v=bRmnIov0aOc
youtube.com/watch?v=9DkRcRG1ilA
youtube.com/watch?v=ANlzgmAoIHo
youtube.com/watch?v=FurdDtmp2Yk
youtu.be/p86VZSFbp6s?t=4921
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

more cucked than germany

What can he do Nigel?

He had to move out of my way as I headed up on stage to perform at an event. He was giving a speech right after my group's performance.

>yeah...he doesn't look nutty

This is the Queen of England. Why doesn't she do anything to stop her country going down the toilet?

He's too far gone.
We need to start lurking /x/ to learn the secrets of necromancy so we can bring back Gustavus Adolphus

The king of sweden.
He does not involve himself in politics
>country going down the toilet?
Anons should read internationall news and not the fox news. Amerofats still thinks swedes is aryan breed -_-

I got alzheimers and am a swede ask me anything!!!

That's weak.
I'll be damned when kings have to save our countries. For fucking shame.

Probably still busy searching for his jewelry since his new Muslim migrant friend moved in: thelocal.se/20120614/41442

Kings have no power in Europe anymore

Nothing because he is constitutional monarch, it's not same as Real King ( Absolute power) like Saudi Rules.
I mean he does have some level of influence but it's not same as Absolute monarchy

>Why doesn't she do anything to stop her country going down the toilet?

take the royal pill you tea dodging tax cheater.

I rather not.

becaus hes a cuck

He doesn't care about common people

Look into those eyes and you'll find the answer.

because monarchies outside the middle east are little more than living props for tourist.

youtube.com/watch?v=9hyPOl5p3Ys

He is probs waiting for the resentment to seep in and create a sizable class of people that want to day of the rope the country

>how the constitutional monarchy system works

I thought Louis was king of the cucks

He rarely involves himself in politics and when he does it's just an announcement of the latest PC buzzword to satisfy. You can tell he really doesn't care for anything other than living a life of pleasure.

He's neither a threat nor an asset really, the moment he starts visiting mosques or whatever that's when hope is lost.

>A. He is lit a retard
>B. He doesn't give a shit
>C. They had to strip all his power away from him, because he is a retard

Our King got veto though
>We cannot import all of africa
>HMS Harald Olavson

too busy collecting hats

>he does have some level of influence
Not on politics of any kind.

He is too busy in performing in finnish ads.
youtube.com/watch?v=BiGqErH3b-M
youtube.com/watch?v=apJ0wiJiiFE
youtube.com/watch?v=9kKHmH5IV6c
youtube.com/watch?v=yIxS0Vp0XMc
youtube.com/watch?v=bRmnIov0aOc
youtube.com/watch?v=9DkRcRG1ilA
youtube.com/watch?v=ANlzgmAoIHo
I'm not gidding. It actully is he.

He doesn't have any political power, the royal family just serves as a symbol

Umm, yes. Swedes if any are aryan. Im guessing you are not an ethnic swede?

gold

Your country it's a joke then.

Why isn't her Majesty doing anything for Britain. In fact, she presided over both the loss of our Empire and the start of our ethnic replacement.

>his country
He's not a Swede

>her country
She's not English, or Scottish, or even Welsh!

The Based Lion of the North

the cuck of Sweden

because euro monarchies probably have intelligence services 'guarding' them (ie making sure they toe the line, I beleive they were called Praetorian's in roman times. They protected the emperor but also made sure he did as he was told)

This is why sensible men have become and are now becoming Republicans. Long live the English Commonwealth.

The bigger question is why does Sup Forums pretend that these monarchs have power

>king of the cucks
Louis C.K. is a cuck, so unlike the British and Swedish monarchs he at least has a bond to his subjects.

Do you have a royal family that has political power?
Or do you even have running water? Don't ever reply to me again subhuman monkey

Lol! I wouldnt be suprised if it was him. He is a clown! youtube.com/watch?v=FurdDtmp2Yk

This is the King of Sweden's son.

Because if he would make a single peep he would instantly be removed and possibly ending the monarchy.

The last time a king of ours made a fuss the entire government resigned in protest.

He is swedish. He has more swedish genes than french by now. He is even related to Gustaf Wasa.

I wonder if people in sweden are wondering if they fucked up yet?

I lol'd but that's not him

400 years of incest has made him literally retarded... maybe?

>The last time a king of ours made a fuss the entire government resigned in protest.
Implying that would be a bad thing for Sweden

It had consequences for the royal family though, and it was different times.

Today they would just call for him to resign.

The Swedish royal family are actually descended from Marshal Bernadotte, one of Napoleon's top generals

Swedistan is already lost

>Today they would just call for him to resign.
Your country is going to disappear in the next 50 years, if you want that to change you need to take chances

>the entire government resigned in protest
The horror

And the next goverment politically neutered the royal family.

>This is the King of Sweden

They listen to the media

>"didn't you know goy the economy is going great!"
>"Sweden is going strong right now"
>"The EU want us to remove the little guarding we have on our borders (and we're going to oblige without even sending in a complaint), oh well, we're doing really good right now"
>"a lot of people complained and fear mongered that this would break Sweden, but we're stronger then ever!"

deal with it

I don't give a flying fuck about this (((royal family))), but if they wanted to cause a ruckus I'd be all for it.

>This is the King of Cucks. Why doesn't he do anything to stop the Cuckening?

gee Jack I dunno

Nice American AT-4 you got there

>He gets pissed at posters pointing out the truth
>malmo is just months away from transforming into a quintessential african village

Enjoy your running water while you can ;)

same reason the queen of england doesn't do shit

>queen of england

retard

Hes a fucking cucked mongoloid, whos country has consistently enjoyed a extremely high standard of living and they "feels bad" for them brown peoples.

youtu.be/p86VZSFbp6s?t=4921

Enjoy the tranny's performance at the daughters most recent birthday party.

You know she WAS empress of india right...?

He is fairly stupid as kings go; about all he is allowed to do in public is hold a gin and tonic and be photographed in a yacht or something. Also the guards at drottningholm are allowed pony tails. Utter gayness.

>the truth is that if your monarch dosn't have absolute political power then your country is a joke
Guess we're all jokes then

Yeah 1/3 of the worlds surface was controlled by her empire when in 1857 we subjugated the pubjab (had to tie some of them to cannons and blast them apart until they accepted it though)

KingCuck.

so tolerant and progressive , rules over sweden with a soft but firm grip around the bbc.

Why not then the king isn't a multietnhical trans nigger?
I think swedes must reclaim next king to be multi racial and muslim

probably because he looks jewish or part kike

Not sure if bait or actually this stupid.

How dare you insult the glorious knugen?

Because they stripped him of any political power in the 70's. But he's still the supreme commander of our armed forces so I guess, if he had balls, he could stage a military coup.

kungen är en dåre

The swedes had a crap king before in about 1820. So they chose one of napoleon's generals to be their king. hence whitey. But French so impaired.

friendly reminder that the next 3 monarchs in Sweden are all female, since they took away male lead in the royal family. I'd feel cucked as shit, because the prince had a first born son, that now doesn't get to be King, when he would have in any case, but now multiple women are in front of him, and he is a 2bit 4th prince.

>Angloed

We wuz no kangs.

Free people of the land since the dawn of time and until the earth it's no more.

He come from a french dinasty created by napoleon.

Frogs love niggers.

Because, like many monarchs before him, he is a cuck

No one in his position could allow this to happen to his nation without speaking out, unless he actively wants it to occur, which I suspect is the case.

You can't rely on systems of government to preserve the race by itself- if it's failing in that duty, it needs to be dismantled and rebuilt

Didn't he say there is no more domestic culture permitted in his country anymore or was that Norway?

Some countries are progressive enough.
Meet the next prince of Lichtenstein. Hint: its the child in the arms.

He's a cuck

Probably likes black pussy too much.

All European Royal families have all been absorbed into the JEWllluminati by intermarrying with the Jewish Aristocracy (Illuminatis), by being overpowered and surrendering or a combination of both.

They all engage in the JEWlluminati satanic shit, pedo-satanic shit, ritual sacrifice of children and even MK Ultra their own children like the Jewish Aristocracy have been doing for centuries.

Remember that princess that said she was kidnapped by aliens and shit some years ago? Classic case of MK Ultra glitch.

He has a look in his eyes as if he has seen some serious shit. Probably has been tortured.

Read my comment above your. All Royal families of Europe have been incorporated into the Conspiracy.

Victim-Witnesses of the Dutroux Affair spoke of members of Royal families engaging in ritual abuse and murder of children.

cut kings heads before they go cuck

mine is you fucking cuck

He's probably, like, depressed, and shit.

I saw, and know. What princess are you talking about?

because the royalty holds no power at all in a constitutional monarchy. go for this guy instead

There was some years ago a princess of some Nordic Royal family that went ape shit and said she was kidnapped by aliens and other crazy stuff. This actually was on mainstream news media.

That is a classic case of MK Ultra glitch.

Looks like a man who could get shit done.

Do you by any chance recall her name, such that I might read further on the subject?