Fuck nationalism we are all in the world together.... we need to help each other not kill each other

Fuck nationalism we are all in the world together.... we need to help each other not kill each other

Fucking leaf

competition breeds greatness

cute

Don't have a nation to pretend to run, Trudeau?

Hmm, explain this to territorial animals like wolves and tigers. But I get it. You're young and naive and think nature isn't cruel and the animal kingdom is full of fluffy and nice disney characters. Face it. Even cute little bunnies are violent when they eat their own offspring.

It's not in humanity's nature.

Different economic systems and cultures work for different people. A borderless earth means admitting one culture or system of economics is superior and therefore must be imposed on everyone.

here's you

New White Mans Burden sucks man, its just like the old one, whites must take care of the disgusting 3rd world trash, every century upon century... diversity = white mans burden.

I can see the Rio Grande clearly.

Ipso facto: fuck off we're full

Biology is a constant competition for survival. There is competition between different subspecies of humans just as there is competition between other kinds of animals. Don't think we're somehow exempt from nature just because we're conscious.

>we need to help each other not kill each other
That's why we have borders in the first place. So we don't get killed by hordes of savages

No. Borders are beautiful, a borderless world is disgusting.

Sure sounds like something an Ayyy would say..

And they always make sure to say how much the white mans lands suck, and how they would rather be home... but yet they all come here. Why come if it's so awful?

I actually agree with OPs meme.
But alas that will not work as humans are greedy, selfish, violent , cock suckers.

I'll stop caring about nationalism when nations stop taxing me.

Nationalism is how we all help each other. Every people deserves a home of their own, where they can focus on upholding and improving their own society.

The Rats want them here to turn them into voters. In return the Rats provide gibs.

you ever play any multi-player strategy games? I find the more enemies you're competing against the faster you must get to your plan to win, so why wouldn't we want borders if it forces everyone to be on their A game?

See, the Rats feel entitled to those voters because they aborted 50 million of their voters before they realized they screwed up.

and if you deport them they start crying that you'll ruin their life by sending them home

>That flag

Publish your address, leave your door unlocked. You now have a self-assigned moral responsibility to support anybody who walks in and takes up residence.

Not us, you. Also, they can fuck anybody they want, including you and your family. Because dey culcha. So, spread 'em. Butt-cheeks are borders, and must be opened for all-comers.

Can the niggers and shitskins stay on their side of the planet then ?

Tell that to the Russians and North Koreans.

Nah, I have a better plan. Kill everybody else an make Earth France again.

fuck earthling we are all in the space together, we are spacetian
lets go to mars

I can see a pretty large moat surrounding my country.

Let me know when white culture stops killing mine then.

I see borders. There are lots of natural borders on Earth like the Atlantic Ocean, the Darien Gap and the Suez Canal.

Globe Earth propaganda.

(((Multiculturalism)))

Sage

That's why island nations are best nations

I can see my countries border.
It surrounds a continent which is full.

Kys or cross my border so I can do it for you canafag

Start by #OpenBordersForIsrael and when the 4+million Palestinians, middle easterners, and africans rape the life out of the Jewish state you can then continue to push your shit tier agenda.

I like the way you think.

>fuck nationalism
>we need help each other not kill each other
Then why are you advocating for global war?

I really like this. This needs to be trending.

>look at toilet bowl
>oh I can't see germs so it must be safe to lick
>look at chernobyl
>oh I can't see radiation so it must be safe to be exposed
>look at sample of third world water
>oh I can't see flesh eating bacteria so it must be safe to drink
>look at anything
>oh I can't see the atoms so everything isn't real
Somebody tell these retards to watch the CGI Horton Hears A Who movie. There's a Sour Kangaroo line in there that gets destroyed.

#OpenBordersForIsrael is literally a stake through the heart of the open borders globalist movement.

The opening of Israeli borders would result in a total destabilization of Israel and irreversible flood of non-Jews from both Palestine and supporting areas. The destruction of Israel by way of a liberal policy is nothing more than poetic justice.