Mfw my country is so bad refugees just pass through it for Germany

>mfw my country is so bad refugees just pass through it for Germany

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-41109572
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the refugees pass through it, meanwhile mine so bad they avoid just stepping in it

Jesus rewards the impoverished

Where do you think the hordes will go once Germany is ruined? Even your country will look like paradise in comparison.

we're already full of gypsies so i guess they dont need to invade us.. r-r-right???

Migrants generally avoid high-pitched YouTubers, Vee

might have something to do with the wall,barbwire ,and shoot on sight. God Bless Romania a country with borders!

aз cyм жypнaлиcт oт мaкeдoнијa, тpcaм блгapи зa интepвиy

>low-quality cyrillic bait
>kekistani flag
every.
single.
thread.

there was an article today about how bulgaria's population has fallen so much because everyone worthwhile has fucked off to germany or the uk

lots of empty housing and a country in need of economic revival. why don't you get rid of that nasty right wing government and let some new doctors and scientists in?

>he thinks gypsies are the reason they don't come here
Can you imagine how many were robbed and left in the woods to die by people who "specialize" in these things?
To be honest Dinko is pretty soft when it comes to his "arrests". There's nothing stopping someone like him from hunting those refugees just to rob them for loot(they always bring valuables with them but if not they have organs right?) and torture/kill them.
Not that they wouldn't deserve it but just sayin.

>everyone worthwhile

>turks literally passing into Bulgaria just because they were paid to vote for the (((right-wing))) parties..
we are Turkey's door to Europe, and they won't let us live independently without a nigger-loving party in power..
>implying Dinko is a thing that stops more than 2/day of them

Exactly. I'm pretty sure this enterprise although lucrative and maybe amoral will be able to line people's pockets and fix the refugee crisis at the same time perhaps even government sponsorship might become a thing if Turkey ever decides to flood us with the ones on currently on their side border?
Win - Win

Hey buddy, I think you got in the wrong country, the maggyar secured border is two regions up.
I don't see much of a border security here, and that's just with Bulgaria. I think we use gypsies and corrupt economy as a way to keep them off, seem to work pretty well

this
you can pretty much walk into Romania from Bulgaria's northern border (if you wanna cross a river with a lidl boat or whatever)
the government really doesn't care if we get flooded, or attacked, or anything really.. they just want more and more money and (((cooperation))) with the west for even more money

>I'm pretty sure this enterprise although lucrative and maybe amoral will be able to line people's pockets and fix the refugee crisis at the same time perhaps even government sponsorship might become a thing

I don't know if I should say anything but our local government here gives us $20 US dollar for every illegal immigrant we capture sneaking in. That's a lot of money here. I have been making a living this way for past 3 years. Sometimes we can catch 10 or 20 a night. Sometimes only 1 or 2. Sometimes none.

Sometimes we beat the men too. Especially if they rude or try to escape. Sometimes we fuck the women too. But they are usually pretty smelly down there from walking hundreds of miles and going weeks without a bath.

>They just want more money
Well that's just it. Refugees most of the time carry money or innards that can make money. In a sense if we get flooded wouldn't it be best for them to request gibsmedat from the EU AND use discretion to hire a few mercs to acquire more money directly from the parasites the government is supposed to be paid to babysit?
That way they get two sources of income and can pay half to the mercs from what they can get from the refugees.

>meme nazi flag
>our local government
which local government? im moving in if u get 20 fucking dollars for a captured refugee..

thats..
thats actually a pretty good idea tho..

Don't want to say too much but it is right near Turkish border.

Are you allowed to rob them? If not then why bother?
Most of them carry thousands of euros. 20 bucks is nothing
Then again robbing them might not be a good idea if you don't plan on whacking them because they might complain or press charges from other countries once they settle in.

>Are you allowed to rob them? If not then why bother?
Of course, these are things that are widely known but not spoken about. Not all of them carry money though.

>a litel settlement near the turkish border
>usa flag

show flag.
This sounds like bullshit.

look at just an americum

>Not all of them carry money though
That's why you should inspect them from top to bottom.
Some might have hidden pockets or outright hide stuff in their rectums the moment they hear someone come close. I'd imagine some might try to swallow their valuables like gold coins or jewels only to shit them out after they're in the safe.
All in all they're not dumb and whatever they spent on buying transportation should be 1/4th of what they're gonna try to carry over unless they have bank accounts or something(but I imagine shock therapy could loosen the lips on personal info to those accounts and stuff).
If all else fails and they're really not carrying anything worth while the organs will make due.

Kek.
Yeah, that's what I thought.

Probably a CIA nigger searching for useful tips on how to shake down illegal mexicans on the border.

don't feel bad Bulgaria, they only want to pass through Switzerland too to reach Germany. That just means they hope for better gibs there, which they will receive.

*turkish border
we all know the us of britain 2.0 and roachland share a border
according to him at least..
ye but your country is a mountain, they don't want to make the effort to go through a mountain so they can get free shit, they are niggers after all

Actually they try to go by train, Switzerland has the tightest and best train system of the world. So the border control on the Italian border is regularily fishing out refugees from under the seats or out of cargo cars. I don't think I ever heard of refugees walking into CH lol

What if I want to ATV patrol with Dinko? How does one apply?

Your country is so bad your own people are leaving for germoney and the rest have stopped breeding at home.

>italians importing niggers
where have i see.. oh wait..
that

>the rest have stopped breeding at home.
Well sorry for not having the procreation drive of gypsies/niggers. Still tho I've heard rumors people are coming back now but I can't be sure.

>Well sorry that our society is so dysfunctional that we'll die out in only 3 generations

Ok.

>Dinko
Literally blue pilled and lacks vision.
I really can't believe he manged to get ISIS to place a bounty on him.
Oh well I guess he probably doesn't want to risk our sluggish government's wrath.

go beg for some coins romanian piece of shit

Nothing is certain in life.

Still tho that APC looks nice.

>tfw my country is so religious shitskins are trying to defend it from the west

>so religious
didn't religion die in something like 1917 in Russia?
are russians still religious as fuck?

Eh, except for the gypos you're country is pretty legit, at least as a place to visit. Although the police in veliko tarnovo were pretty hungry for gibs when I was there.

>as a place to visit
exactly
>police
aka le legal mugging force?

I drove through bulgaria during my last trip to turkey.
It was pretty depressing to look at and the gypsies were all over the place, usually little girls knocking at car windows and asking for food.
If i was a refugee i would prefer die in Syria.

Goooood for (you)

THE USSR LOST ITS CHAINS

Your full?

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-41109572